Child Expelled From School After Making a Kill List Returns to School a Year Later

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Seriously? Has the whole entire world gone insane? Not sure what these people were thinking, but I don't think that I want to know either. Obviously there's no common sense at all and this is downright dangerous.

What level of bullying and social isolation drove this kid to that kind of mental state? Have they done anything about that? Anyone who has ever had to endure the cruelty of of their fellow children has a list in their head, this kid was just stupid enough to write it down.

What level of bullying and social isolation drove this kid to that kind of mental state? Have they done anything about that? Anyone who has ever had to endure the cruelty of of their fellow children has a list in their head, this kid was just stupid enough to write it down.

What is with you liberals on blaming everybody but the criminal themselves. 🙄

Here we go . Whining and Bleating first, second and third .

Caring about others ? No . Gets in the way of whining and bleating .

It seems like the community feels it easier to shun than to accept.

Let's say we blame this all on one kid and ignore his motivations. Does it prevent anyone else from becoming a disgruntled social outcast?

Let's say we blame this all on one kid and ignore his motivations.

Yes, but you never acknowledged in the beginning the kid being at fault for it too because no matter whether or not he had motivations he still wanted to kill people.

This should be a discussion on the social responsibility needed in America. And perhaps analyzing or questioning the wisdom of the authorities who have a responsibility toward children, in the interest of not creating more and more hardened criminals.

Whether or not he will become another good guy with a gun, could also become a part of this discussion?
On what basis could that decision be made?

Yes, but you never acknowledged in the beginning the kid being at fault for it too because no matter whether or not he had motivations he still wanted to kill people.
Kids like that definitely benefit from counseling and therapy. Just having someone to talk to about their pent up shame and anger is usually enough to defuse any potential explosions of violence. Now that he is being singled out and tried in the court of public opinion I fear this kid is not going to find a path back from loneliness and abuse.

Kids like that definitely benefit from counseling and therapy. Just having someone to talk to about their pent up shame and anger is usually enough to defuse any potential explosions of violence. Now that he is being singled out and tried in the court of public opinion I fear this kid is not going to find a path back from loneliness and abuse.

I fear for people like you in this world that are completely oblivious to the fact that sometimes people are just bad people and you want to show sympathy for a potential serial killer!!! 😡

I fear for people like you in this world that are completely oblivious to the fact that sometimes people are just bad people and you want to show sympathy for a potential serial killer!!! 😡
Serial killers are made, not born. A life of abuse and social isolation made them that way. You only know one thing about this kid and you want him shunned and put away somewhere. That's how you get so-called bad people. All the good people of the world ever did for them was heap abuse on their heads and turn their backs. We're talking about a child here. Still time to teach them the world is not just a pile of shit full of shitty people.

What you say here is what makes me wonder what the intention truly is where the authority people are concerned. They had to have known that this is the response that they would get for allowing the kid to be around those who already know him and may even be the ones who are on his list as well which leads me to this question. If a blood bath is what they are wanting, whose blood are they hoping for, his when someone takes him out first or the blood of his intended targets?

God bless you and every person at that school always!!!

Holly

Serial killers are made, not born. A life of abuse and social isolation made them that way. You only know one thing about this kid and you want him shunned and put away somewhere. That's how you get so-called bad people. All the good people of the world ever did for them was heap abuse on their heads and turn their backs. We're talking about a child here. Still time to teach them the world is not just a pile of shit full of shitty people.

Oh so now you're not only making excuses you're pointing the blame at me for saying that this kid shouldn't have been able to return to school. Fuck off.

Forum List

Back