Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy: White People Should Shine Shoes of Black People to Express Shame for Racism

"White People Should Shine Shoes of Black People to Express Shame for Racism"

Let me fix this title:

"White People Should Find A New Place To Get Their Chicken"

there ya go !

and just think ....last year chic fil A was the greatest fast food place around....now?...people sure are funny....

It's stupid pandering that won't even work anyway.

You really think that if a riot breaks out and theres a CF in the way , rioters are gonna be like "nah nigga Dan alright he shined our shoes, skip this building?"

Of course not, they'll burn that shit right to the ground regardless of what he did or didnt' say.

and just think ....last year chic fil A was the greatest fast food place around....now?...people sure are funny....

It's stupid pandering that won't even work anyway.

You really think that if a riot breaks out and theres a CF in the way , rioters are gonna be like "nah nigga Dan alright he shined our shoes, skip this building?"

Of course not, they'll burn that shit right to the ground regardless of what he did or didnt' say.
not talking about the rioters.....last year there were many a poster here saying what a great place chics is.....they know who they are.....

What a cowardly cuck! From now on I'm going to Popeyes.

Well they need to stop selling fried chicken because it is racist.

So…how is that boycott going?

Are you guys able to keep track of all the things that upset you?

I haven’t eaten at Chick Fil A since they closed their dining room and only allow drive thru purchases.

Isn't it racist to assume that Blacks were the shoe shine mob??

1634797859504.png

1634797887402.png

Hmmmmm...looks like it was segregated by DemoKKKrats too!!!

1634797948945.png

Greg

That isn't going to happen. I've never owned a slave nor my ancestors...and there isn't a black alive in the US that was ever a slave

I'm sick of this black/slave shit. Get the fuck over it and move on

Matter of fact my ancestors were enslaved... who's shining my shoes?
Couldn't agree more. I owe black whiners nothing.

Dan Cathy, and anyone who agrees with him, can eat shit.

Forum List

Back