De bus done flown de coop!

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
It's gone!

The killer bus is gone!

Quietly - in terms of pre-publicity - but loudly in terms of a low-flying monster-chopper - The Bus That Kills won't get another chance!

1592537788703.png

It's former city bus that somehow got abandoned in the wilds of Alaska and attracted first one self-styled "eco-warrior" who managed to perish whist trying to prove something to somebody. Unkown what or to whom.

The linked article tells the stories of several who aped the original nimrod and how they maimed themselves and cost rescuers dearly.

A cautionary tale which I'm sure most will ignore......

It's gone!

The killer bus is gone!

Quietly - in terms of pre-publicity - but loudly in terms of a low-flying monster-chopper - The Bus That Kills won't get another chance!

View attachment 352059

It's former city bus that somehow got abandoned in the wilds of Alaska and attracted first one self-styled "eco-warrior" who managed to perish whist trying to prove something to somebody. Unkown what or to whom.

The linked article tells the stories of several who aped the original nimrod and how they maimed themselves and cost rescuers dearly.

A cautionary tale which I'm sure most will ignore......
Wonderful news! It looks like they BUSted their humps to get this done. Outstanding.

The dumbass was eating the wrong berries.
The berries he thought were edible look almost exactly the same as the ones that will kill you.
They stop your body from absorbing nutrients so no matter how much you eat your still gonna starve to death.

Dude was totally unprepared for what he was trying to do. Like when he tried to return to civilization only to find the small creek he'd crossed had turned into a raging impassable river due to snow melt. Derp....something he should have known.
He killed a moose or an elk cant remember which and wasnt prepared to smoke the meat to preserve it. Which of course he should have had set up the day he got there.

I know plenty Southern folks who wouldnt have a problem pulling it off.

Forum List

Back