Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy: White People Should Shine Shoes of Black People to Express Shame for Racism

Never been on the chic fil a bus. Tried their food when the fag protests started and thought it was bleh. Never went back.

Business owners, entertainers and sports figures would do well to stfu and keep their politics to themselves.

Do you go to work and start preaching moral beliefs? If you do you'd be in the unemployment line. Why these people think they are above that is beyond me.

"
Business owners, entertainers and sports figures would do well to stfu and keep their politics to themselves."

Let me fix that for you....

what grampa adolph really means is;

"if you don't agree with MY opinions then you should SHUT THE FUK UP!"

athletes who disagree with him should "shut up and play"

athletes who agree with him "have every right to give their opinions"

businessmen who disagree with him should "shut up and run your business"

businessmen who agree with him "have every right to give their opinions"

They suck is a good enough reason for me the last thirty five years.
Not true

they are pro homosexual now so sucking an approved activity at Chick-fil-a now

They are not "Pro-Homosexual'"
Although I do know a young lesbian that works there that loves it there and doesn't understand the hate against CFA.
She left a different fast food chain.
She says that she makes more money , has a more flexible schedule, more benefits and her personal status never comes up.
Chick supports pro homosexual groups and no longer supports Christian causes

Yeah I know that was touted -
not exactly true

Never been on the chic fil a bus. Tried their food when the fag protests started and thought it was bleh. Never went back.

Business owners, entertainers and sports figures would do well to stfu and keep their politics to themselves.

Do you go to work and start preaching moral beliefs? If you do you'd be in the unemployment line. Why these people think they are above that is beyond me.

"
Business owners, entertainers and sports figures would do well to stfu and keep their politics to themselves."

At least he believes and stands for something(s) and is not a coward.

"

You fixed it backwards

That isn't going to happen. I've never owned a slave nor my ancestors...and there isn't a black alive in the US that was ever a slave

I'm sick of this black/slave shit. Get the fuck over it and move on

Matter of fact my ancestors were enslaved... who's shining my shoes?

That isn't going to happen. I've never owned a slave nor my ancestors...and there isn't a black alive in the US that was ever a slave

Slavery is over.....does that mean you should return back to Ireland now??

Since that is what closet racists tell black folks...to return back to their country or origin.....

Especially since you are "sick of this black/slave shit" that is going on here.....don't like it, leave....isn't that what you tell everyone else?

Funny how that logic doesn't apply to this Confederate monument fetish -- no one alive was part of the Confederacy--so why all of the butt hurt about taking down the monuments?

Since that is what closet racists tell black folks...to return back to their country or origin.....

Especially since you are "sick of this black/slave shit" that is going on here

Gfy Poindexter... that's just blabbering from a dumbass left loon. Goddamn idiot

Gfy Poindexter... that's just blabbering from a dumbass left loon. Goddamn idiot
I would deflect too if I was a whining ass bitch like you

I would deflect too if I was a whining ass bitch like you

Well dumb fuck let's look at this way. The Irish got over it....why can't blacks instead of whining and moaning for 160 fucking years?

You're fucking stupid, asshole

"

I didn't read his post that way at all. Matter of fact, I agree with him.

Forum List

Back