Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy: White People Should Shine Shoes of Black People to Express Shame for Racism

What a cowardly cuck! From now on I'm going to Popeyes.

Hard to polish tennis shoes..

Another reason not to eat at chic-fil-a
They suck is a good enough reason for me the last thirty five years.

I am going to think that his Strong Christian Values were being expressed in a manner that some of us might not understand or agree with.

No issue for me.

Chick Fil A will be fine.

Or those who aren't even guilty of racism in the first place can just on with life as if nothing is going on around them.

God bless you and those who don't create stirs always!!!

Holly

Another reason not to eat at chic-fil-a

No one except pretentious assholes, preening for other pretentious assholes think Chick-Fil-A sucks
They are the most successful fast food company in the country.

Last edited:

Shining shoes is a bit ridiculous.

I won't shine ANYONEs shoes.

But I do stand for equality and fair treatment for ALL and I firmly oppose right wing fascists.

wait.....

when you shine shoes.....don't you SPIT on the shoes?

spit polish?

maybe I should rethink this......if I SPIT shit trumps shoes.......

Mr. Cathy, are you aware that slavery ended over 150 years ago, and no one alive today ever owned a slave?
True story..... :cool:
The really dangerous thing about all that is the axiom of racial guilt.

Racial guilt is pure horse shit and can be used to do some evil shit.

IF some religious wack j ob wants to shine someones shoes for whatever reason, I dont care as long as it is a *good* reason.

When they promote an activity as a racial atonement, that implies group guilt and puts race relations back 50 years.

Never been on the chic fil a bus. Tried their food when the fag protests started and thought it was bleh. Never went back.

Business owners, entertainers and sports figures would do well to stfu and keep their politics to themselves.

Do you go to work and start preaching moral beliefs? If you do you'd be in the unemployment line. Why these people think they are above that is beyond me.

Never been on the chic fil a bus. Tried their food when the fag protests started and thought it was bleh. Never went back.

Business owners, entertainers and sports figures would do well to stfu and keep their politics to themselves.

Do you go to work and start preaching moral beliefs? If you do you'd be in the unemployment line. Why these people think they are above that is beyond me.

That is great advice - until recently
The new mantra for the terrorists is
Silence is Violence.

the oppression of wealthy white men is shameful

Quick!! Dispatch Diamond & Silk to shine his shoes and make him feel better!!!

b76.jpg

Not true

they are pro homosexual now so sucking an approved activity at Chick-fil-a now

They are not "Pro-Homosexual'"
Although I do know a young lesbian that works there that loves it there and doesn't understand the hate against CFA.
She left a different fast food chain.
She says that she makes more money , has a more flexible schedule, more benefits and her personal status never comes up.

Not true

they are pro homosexual now so sucking an approved activity at Chick-fil-a now

They are not "Pro-Homosexual'"
Although I do know a young lesbian that works there that loves it there and doesn't understand the hate against CFA.
She left a different fast food chain.
She says that she makes more money , has a more flexible schedule, more benefits and her personal status never comes up.
Chick supports pro homosexual groups and no longer supports Christian causes

Forum List

Back