Joe Biden Opposes Redefining Marriage

Apparently, for Biden, marrying your "sister" (or having your son marry his sister-in-law) is pushing the envelope enough...

And the libs here say Republicans moved right :auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't matter what anyone says about marriage equality.

It's the law of the land now.

Joe Biden was the very first VP to come out to say he supports marriage equality. Soon after, Obama did the same.

People can change their views over time.

But as I said, it doesn't matter if anyone agrees with it or not. It's the law of the land now so those who don't like it just have to get over it.

Like you.

I don't like Joe Biden. I didn't want to vote for him.

Keep it up, you and trump are making him look so much more better to me than he has for a very long time. No matter what anyone does or says, Biden is better than trump.

So you can post all the lies, conspiracies or old video you want. All you're doing is making more Biden supporters.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties thought the decades. No party can win without Independents like me.

So far, you and trump have sent us Independents running from you in horror of what you have become. Keep it up, you may push me to switch and for the first time in my life, register as a democrat. Which is something I vowed to never do.

Doesn’t matter. He is still better than Trump.

It's ridiculous. That video has to be over a decade old at least.

Joe Biden came out in support of marriage equality in 2012. Or around there. Before him, no president or Vice President ever said those words.

It was historic and changed the course of the public's opinion on the subject.

Soon after Obama publicly said he supported marriage equality.

The OP is just another right winger who is posting garbage that's over a decade old and doesn't apply today.

A person can change their view on things over time.

trump did. Until he ran as president he was a full supporter of a woman's right to choose. Now, he's helping to take that right away. When he ran in 2016 he pledged to nominate judges to overturn Roe V Wade.

I guess trump and republicans are the only people who can change their point of view.

Forum List

Back