Chicago Public Schools to Allow Both Sexes to Use Same Bathrooms

Here is the story on the real news.

I don't see it as a big deal. It's still "boy's restrooms" and "girl's restrooms". It's just that if you're a trans girl say, you can use the girl's restroom. Which is how it is today.

The only thing that's changed is the sign on the door.
Trans/gay/bi are mental disorders, when this country decides to recognize that and treat we will be better off. Until then, libs are stupid.

leftist take the side of the transgender not feeling comfortable taking a shit in a public restroom with others of the same biological sex ...and at the same time they ignore women who are uncomfortable with biological males using the ladies room . only one explanation for the obvious double standard ..... FAGGOTRY !
It’s the same way they take the side of the transgender in sports. They want to make sure they’re “respecting” the transgender as a woman while robbing biological girls of opportunities for college scholarships.

In other news:
21% of kids met or exceeded English standards this year, compared to 28% in 2019. In math, only 16% met or exceeded expectations, down from 24% the year before the pandemic. The test wasn’t administered last year.

No doubt this will land inner city minorities a scholarship.

Can we say Loudoun County?

Like math, English is racist

How many girls and boys for that matter would like some privacy in the bathroom? I mean without the other sex being in the same room!!

You mean you wouldn't want that pretty girl you've been looking to impress in the stall next to you as you have a serious case of gas and the shits?

And teen girls will be fine changing out their maxi-pad next door to boys giggling and making cat calls?

Oh gee the fun we would have had with this back in the 1970s. Boys would be turning around waving their schlongs at girls entering and leaving, and every stall would have piss and other things in it too foul for any girl to use to sit down with.

Kids in the 1970s were way too direct and non-compliant to ever let this issue skate away w/o maximum fun.

Progressives have a deep seated, Satanic hatred for people, especially those who continue to vote for them

That's right...they keep normalizing perversion to condition us. OUR KIDS.

Just like they're doing the mask and vaxx thing. THAT is nothing but conditioning. There is no health issue involved.
Lol. It's more likely your children advocated for this because they aren't as perverse and emotionally fragile as you. They don't walk around believing that the moment boys and girls are allowed to use the same toilet rapists are going to see that as an open invitation for rape. And it makes sense. Not to you obviously because you're a moron, but if normal people think about your logic for a second the most obvious question that comes to mind is, why would a person who is willing to rape be unwilling to enter a girl's bathroom without permission?

Lol. It's more likely your children advocated for this because they aren't as perverse and emotionally fragile as you. They don't walk around believing that the moment boys and girls are allowed to use the same toilet rapists are going to see that as an open invitation for rape. And it makes sense. Not to you obviously because you're a moron, but if normal people think about your logic for a second the most obvious question that comes to mind is, why would a person who is willing to rape be unwilling to enter a girl's bathroom without permission?

I don't speak your language, are you defending having boys go into girls bathrooms in inner city public schools?

I don't speak your language, are you defending having boys go into girls bathrooms in inner city public schools?
Yep. We should just have gender neutral bathrooms and be done with it. Go ahead and keep boys and girls, but include a straight up restroom for anyone who just needs to take care of natural bodily functions and isn't still sexually repressed.

This is a real downer thread. As though the kids in Chicago are underachieving idiots. On another note, Chicago has outdone itself and recorded over 800 murders this year. At least the kids are over achieving at something.

Yep. We should just have gender neutral bathrooms and be done with it. Go ahead and keep boys and girls, but include a straight up restroom for anyone who just needs to take care of natural bodily functions and isn't still sexually repressed.
It makes it easier for boys to rape girls that way. Is it more important to leftists that we make transgenders as comfortable as possible even though it creates an additional opportunity for a rapist to rape or sodomize normal girls? Why are leftists more concerned with the feelings of transgenders than the safety of normal girls?

I’ll answer: because they always side on the group they think is “oppressed” - be it illegals over Americans, Muslims over Jews, black criminals over law-abiding citizens, or transgenders over regular people.

You’re the moron. Without the leftist policy that boys can enter girls bathrooms, it would sign up a real warning sign if a boy did so. It creates an easier way to rape.

I myself was in a bathroom when a man walked in. Two other men, who observed it, came right in after him and yanked him right out, with me standing 5 feet from him. If the leftists had their way, and as we’ve seen with the rapist in Loudoun County, the two men who saved me would not have known the man was up to no good, and not sprint Into action to prevent a crime.

You’re the moron. Without the leftist policy that boys can enter girls bathrooms, it would sign up a real warning sign if a boy did so. It creates an easier way to rape.

I myself was in a bathroom when a man walked in. Two other men, who observed it, came right in after him and yanked him right out, with me standing 5 feet from him. If the leftists had their way, and as we’ve seen with the rapist in Loudoun County, the two men who saved me would not have known the man was up to no good, and not sprint Into action to prevent a crime.
Lol

I am NOT being sarcastic.

But I have read that some public school students in some cities (such as Chicago) try to wait until they get home rather than venture into those restrooms.

Sometimes, they can get permission to use the restroom in the nurse's office.

Any sensitive student could not survive a day in many urban schools, let alone use the restroom.

I really, really, really do NOT wish to be unkind, but I am afraid that a gentleman named Joseph R. Biden, Jr., was right when he used a certain word (that starts with a "j") to describe certain schools.

ah….I win the debate. You can’t refute my point, so you do what the destructive leftists always do: come up with a brief and meaningless retort.
You don't. That's not how debate works and made up personal anecdotes aren't proof of anything.

Answer this question. If a person is willing to rape do you really think a female sign on a bathroom door is stopping him?

I am NOT being sarcastic.

But I have read that some public school students in some cities (such as Chicago) try to wait until they get home rather than venture into those restrooms.

Sometimes, they can get permission to use the restroom in the nurse's office.

Any sensitive student could not survive a day in many urban schools, let alone use the restroom.

I really, really, really do NOT wish to be unkind, but I am afraid that a gentleman named Joseph R. Biden, Jr., was right when he used a certain word (that starts with a "j") to describe certain schools.
Leftists would rather girls be uncomfortable all day by “holding it” if it means one or transgenders feel more comfortable.

Leftists are ALWAYS sticking up for the wrong side. That’s why they’ll let a man compete on the women’s wrestling team - and then celebrate when the man outpowers the woman, pretending that he’s a woman for the sake of his feelings.

You don't. That's not how debate works and made up personal anecdotes aren't proof of anything.

Answer this question. If a person is willing to rape do you really think a female sign on a bathroom door is stopping him?
I didn’t make up a personal anecdote. And that’s another nasty tact you leftists take when someone uses a real-work example illustrating the harm of their deranged leftist policies - they call the person recounting the example a liar. My example happened.

And disallowing boys in girls’ bathrooms would make it more difficult for the rapist to get away with it! Daman but you leftists care so much more about transgenders‘ feeeeelings that you want to remove a deterrent to a rape.

I didn’t make up a personal anecdote. And that’s another nasty tact you leftists take when someone uses a real-work example illustrating the harm of their deranged leftist policies - they call the person recounting the example a liar. My example happened.
You very well could be a liar. I don't know you. That's why personal anecdotes aren't proof in a debate moron.
And disallowing boys in girls’ bathrooms would make it more difficult for the rapist to get away with it! Da,m but you leftists care so much more about transgenders‘ feeeeelinGs that you want to remove a deterrent to a rape,
Why would it make it easier to get away with? Rape is still a criminal act. He doesn't get a pass because he was allowed into the bathroom. That's not how rape charges work.

As for feelings towards rapists I hate all rapists, it's you white conservatives that really love you some slavers and rapists so long as the were white Founders.

Forum List

Back