Chauvin will be acquitted

Can you imagine if you're in a grocery store, say, and throw a pulmonary embolis, suddenly are having big difficulty breathing, and when you cry out "I can't breathe," someone rushes over, throws you to the ground and presses his knee against your neck for nine minutes until you haven't got the strength to struggle anymore? Great way to die.
Dod you also take enough Fentanyl to drop an elephant? False equivalency exposed.
The why doesn't matter when you put yourself in HIS shoes.

LOL....I wouldn't be dealing fentanyl so it's kinda difficult to put myself in Dirt Nap Floyds shoes.
Maybe you'd feel different if Dirt Nap George had sold one of your family members enough fentanyl to kill them.
The guy was a dying human. Sorry that's too much for you to grasp.

And?
The cops asked him if he was on drugs and he said no.
Had he admitted he had taken enough fentanly to kill three people he might have survived.

Can you imagine if you're in a grocery store, say, and throw a pulmonary embolis, suddenly are having big difficulty breathing, and when you cry out "I can't breathe," someone rushes over, throws you to the ground and presses his knee against your neck for nine minutes until you haven't got the strength to struggle anymore? Great way to die.
Dod you also take enough Fentanyl to drop an elephant? False equivalency exposed.

LOL....I wouldn't be dealing fentanyl so it's kinda difficult to put myself in Dirt Nap Floyds shoes.
Maybe you'd feel different if Dirt Nap George had sold one of your family members enough fentanyl to kill them.

And?
Had he admitted he had taken enough fentanly to kill three people he might have survived.
Do you honestly think they didn't know he was higher than a kite? Pinpoint pupils? Behavior? If there was heart involvement, probably sweating profusely. You don't ask IF, you ask HOW MUCH?

Oh well. Chauvin did the reasonable thing and choked him 'til he was dead.

And?
Do you honestly think they didn't know he was higher than a kite? Pinpoint pupils? Behavior? If there was heart involvement, probably sweating profusely. You don't ask IF, you ask HOW MUCH?

It wouldnt have mattered one way or another really.
George took enough fentanyl to kill at least three people and no matter how fast they may have gotten him to a hospital it wouldnt have mattered.

Last edited:

And?

George took enough fentanyl to kill at least three peolple and no matter how fast they may have gotten him to a hospital it wouldnt have mattered.
Narcan wouldn't have worked? All the cops here carry it. Of course, we've got more opiate addicts per capita than anywhere else in the state.

He was a violent career thug who won itself a Darwin Award. That isn't too much to grasp. What is too much to grasp is why was the thing out on the streets in the first place, endangering the public.

But you left out the life of crime that led to his demise.
Life of crime? I thought that he hadn’t been involved in crime in like a decade.
That’s only counting his time in jail.
So what are you referring to then?
His life of crime. The only time he spent not being involved in crime is when he was in jail.
Leopards don’t change their spots.
So what crimes did he commit after getting out of jail?
If you are on drugs and in public that is technically a crime if police suspect it and then proof is found. The truth deserves to come out. And Chauvin deserves a fair trial. Floyd's family got paid off good.
Technically, but I thought we had started to treat drug addiction as more of a mental health issue these days.

You mean accidentally passing a fake $20.00? Yeah, sounds like a master criminal.

Yea that is worthy of death.
Well he did have 3 times the limit of fentanyl in his system. We are a better society without him. I mean he held a pregnant woman at gun point while his friends robbed her. Your hero! He deserved life in jail fir that alone.

So you get to decide who lives and who dies. How did he become my hero? My hero died 10yrs ago and that was my father.
No when someone decides to put 3 times more fentanyl in their body than it can take. He decided his own fate, and the officer shouldn't have to pay for it.

So show us where the ME stated cause of death was drug overdose.
He had 3 times the amount of a lethal dose in his system. Cnn won't tell you that.

....but FOX News told you that.
Don't have Fox News, try again. But I see druggies are your homies.

You mean accidentally passing a fake $20.00? Yeah, sounds like a master criminal.

Well he did have 3 times the limit of fentanyl in his system. We are a better society without him. I mean he held a pregnant woman at gun point while his friends robbed her. Your hero! He deserved life in jail fir that alone.

So you get to decide who lives and who dies. How did he become my hero? My hero died 10yrs ago and that was my father.
Sorry for your loss

How was it my loss, I didn't know the man.
You did not know your father?

He knew your mother though.
Really? Cool

I was being kind and you went in the gutter. Typical Leftist.
One less welfare recipient we have to pay for.

Sorry for your loss

He knew your mother though.
Really? Cool

I was being kind and you went in the gutter. Typical Leftist.

Oh that is what you call being a punk, nice.

If you had any reading comprehension skills you’d realize he was saying sorry for the loss of your father.
He doesn't understand civility, he was educated in the getto.

Sorry for your loss

Most people who call themselves bad Brutha don’t have daddies.
Who calls themselves ‘brutha’? Black males.
What percentage of blacks are born out of wedlock? 75%
That would be most.
More are aborted than are born.

Defense Attorney Predicts Chauvin Will Be Acquitted After Jurors Learn George Floyd Died Of Fentanyl Overdose - National File

George Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose.

Let the rioting begin!!!

Or is it on hold since the DNC is in power?

Racist trash are praying that he is acquitted.
Nope.
-we just want a fair trial and justice served.
I hope there is no trial...because Chauvin does the right thing and hangs himself. If he won't, someone should help him.

And?

George took enough fentanyl to kill at least three peolple and no matter how fast they may have gotten him to a hospital it wouldnt have mattered.
Narcan wouldn't have worked? All the cops here carry it. Of course, we've got more opiate addicts per capita than anywhere else in the state.

Dont know.
But considering George said he wasnt on drugs.....

So many cops and civilians murdered, businesses and homes destroyed, livelihoods wiped out, people set at each other's throats by the Democrats' media manipulation.

George Floyd was neither a hero nor a victim. Just a piece of propaganda.

Nobody said he was a hero. Merely a human being who did not deserve to die of asphyxiation after 9 minutes of torture.
Sure, except that's not what happened.

Keep telling yourself that.
The autopsy said he died of a drug overdose. He wasn't asphyxiated. George Floyd was a really big, strong guy who could easily withstand a knee on the side of his neck, not his throat, where breathing could have been obstructed. He also had serious medical conditions including COVID, but the toxic amount of drugs killed him.
People like you used the image of George Floyd to cause the deaths of dozens of people; law enforcement and civilians and millions of dollars in damage to business, homes, infrastructure and even works of art just to push an agenda of, AMERICANS ARE RACIST because of TRUMP.
It was all lies, but you have no shame.

The autopsy said he died of a drug overdose. He wasn't asphyxiated. George Floyd was a really big, strong guy who could easily withstand a knee on the side of his neck, not his throat, where breathing could have been obstructed. He also had serious medical conditions including COVID, but the toxic amount of drugs killed him.
People like you used the image of George Floyd to cause the deaths of dozens of people; law enforcement and civilians and millions of dollars in damage to business, homes, infrastructure and even works of art just to push an agenda of, AMERICANS ARE RACIST because of TRUMP.
It was all lies, but you have no shame.

You need to go back and read the autopsies (one from the county coroner and two others by the Floyd Family) who all listed the cause of death is murder by asphyxiation.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner released a new autopsy report Monday, ruling George Floyd's death was a homicide. The office said Floyd's heart and lungs stopped functioning "while being restrained" by law enforcement officers.​
Floyd died due to "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restrain, and neck compression," according to the report.​

And?

That's not what killed him. The autopsy report is what they expect will acquit Chauvin.

And?

LOL...like he would tell them anything.

Defense Attorney Predicts Chauvin Will Be Acquitted After Jurors Learn George Floyd Died Of Fentanyl Overdose - National File

George Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose.

Let the rioting begin!!!

Or is it on hold since the DNC is in power?
Let's make a bet on this one Votto, if you're right and he's acquitted, MarcATL leaves USMB for good.

However, if he's not acquitted, you have to pack your bags and never show your face around these parts again.

What say you...deal?

Forum List

Back