Chauvin will be acquitted

So many cops and civilians murdered, businesses and homes destroyed, livelihoods wiped out, people set at each other's throats by the Democrats' media manipulation.

George Floyd was neither a hero nor a victim. Just a piece of propaganda.

Nobody said he was a hero. Merely a human being who did not deserve to die of asphyxiation after 9 minutes of torture.
Sure, except that's not what happened.

Keep telling yourself that.
The autopsy said he died of a drug overdose. He wasn't asphyxiated. George Floyd was a really big, strong guy who could easily withstand a knee on the side of his neck, not his throat, where breathing could have been obstructed. He also had serious medical conditions including COVID, but the toxic amount of drugs killed him.
People like you used the image of George Floyd to cause the deaths of dozens of people; law enforcement and civilians and millions of dollars in damage to business, homes, infrastructure and even works of art just to push an agenda of, AMERICANS ARE RACIST because of TRUMP.
It was all lies, but you have no shame.

Post where the autopsy stated that. Could you take someone putting their knee on your neck?

It was known a long time ago your punk ass hood rat had a heart attack, dumbass. You really think everybody has forgotten that now that you've been sucking on doobies and swigging 45's for months? And, nobody is fooled by all the fake 'crying' the witnesses have been coached to do by the lying POS prosecutors either. It's all there in digital movies, idiot, including your Darwin Award Winning halfwit thug telling them he wasn't doing any drugs.

Fuck you racist punk-ass ;)

Thanks. Any time a sick little faggot like yourself gets triggered means you know I'm right and you can't do shit about it, ass lick.

CONFIRMED - YOU are a PUNK-ASS BITCH!! :D

So many cops and civilians murdered, businesses and homes destroyed, livelihoods wiped out, people set at each other's throats by the Democrats' media manipulation.

Nobody said he was a hero. Merely a human being who did not deserve to die of asphyxiation after 9 minutes of torture.

The autopsy said he died of a drug overdose. He wasn't asphyxiated. George Floyd was a really big, strong guy who could easily withstand a knee on the side of his neck, not his throat, where breathing could have been obstructed. He also had serious medical conditions including COVID, but the toxic amount of drugs killed him.
People like you used the image of George Floyd to cause the deaths of dozens of people; law enforcement and civilians and millions of dollars in damage to business, homes, infrastructure and even works of art just to push an agenda of, AMERICANS ARE RACIST because of TRUMP.

Post where the autopsy stated that. Could you take someone putting their knee on your neck?

It was known a long time ago your punk ass hood rat had a heart attack, dumbass. You really think everybody has forgotten that now that you've been sucking on doobies and swigging 45's for months? And, nobody is fooled by all the fake 'crying' the witnesses have been coached to do by the lying POS prosecutors either. It's all there in digital movies, idiot, including your Darwin Award Winning halfwit thug telling them he wasn't doing any drugs.

Thanks. Any time a sick little faggot like yourself gets triggered means you know I'm right and you can't do shit about it, ass lick.

You are on the edge boi toy...keep it up....

What are you babbling about Dumb Dudley.

Originally, I was sure he could not be acquitted. Technically he can't be; it only takes one riot-lover that will never vote to acquit - but then it hit me. A riot lover might just vote to acquit if it's that close to acquittal, just to have a riot to go to.

This cop must get 2nd degree murder
He acted just like the thugs of the community and killed a guy
You’re in the jury, privy to all of the evidence?
He killed him
We saw the video
You don’t know that. He died while in custody but no established proof that the cop caused it.
His knee on his neck for 8 min
I am siding with the black dude on this one

He killed him
We saw the video
You don’t know that. He died while in custody but no established proof that the cop caused it.
I’m siding with the justice system and due process. But that’s because I’m American.

He killed him
We saw the video
I’m siding with the justice system and due process. But that’s because I’m American.
That is fine but this cop is a murderer
We shall see but the trial won’t be fair

He killed him
We saw the video
That is fine but this cop is a murderer
We shall see but the trial won’t be fair
Due process is fine but you don’t believe in it.
You need some serious introspection.

What are you babbling about Dumb Dudley.

Stuff you're too stupid to rebut, Stoopid Brutha.

Originally, I was sure he could not be acquitted. Technically he can't be; it only takes one riot-lover that will never vote to acquit - but then it hit me. A riot lover might just vote to acquit if it's that close to acquittal, just to have a riot to go to.

The fact they didn't move the trial out of commie run Minneapolis is evidence alone the jury would be stacked with racists and cop haters. If he is convicted, it will be a wrongful one and thrown out on appeal.

He killed him
We saw the video

Guess the tard shouldn't have spent the 15 prior minutes resisting arrest and carrying on like a little bitch, then.

lol another day, another lonely little mentally ill faggot craves male attention and abuse.

He killed him
We saw the video

Guess the tard shouldn't have spent the 15 prior minutes resisting arrest and carrying on like a little bitch, then.
You’re are 100 percent wrong on this one !
He was restraint and the cop murdered him as he cried to Hs mom

Dr love is on the money

All the cops involved must be in prison

This was about as cold blooded as the Eric one in nyc

YOU seem to be surviving with the DEM party putting their knee on your neck.
Got any "Hands Up Don't Shoot" or Trayvon Martin hoodies still for sale on EBay?

Forum List

Back