Chauvin will be acquitted

But you left out the life of crime that led to his demise.
Life of crime? I thought that he hadn’t been involved in crime in like a decade.
That’s only counting his time in jail.
So what are you referring to then?
His life of crime. The only time he spent not being involved in crime is when he was in jail.
Leopards don’t change their spots.

Life of crime? I thought that he hadn’t been involved in crime in like a decade.
His life of crime. The only time he spent not being involved in crime is when he was in jail.
So what crimes did he commit after getting out of jail?

You didn’t see the video in Minneapolis?

You mean accidentally passing a fake $20.00? Yeah, sounds like a master criminal.

Yea that is worthy of death.
Well he did have 3 times the limit of fentanyl in his system. We are a better society without him. I mean he held a pregnant woman at gun point while his friends robbed her. Your hero! He deserved life in jail fir that alone.

So you get to decide who lives and who dies. How did he become my hero? My hero died 10yrs ago and that was my father.
Sorry for your loss

How was it my loss, I didn't know the man.
You did not know your father?
Most people who call themselves bad Brutha don’t have daddies.
Who calls themselves ‘brutha’? Black males.
What percentage of blacks are born out of wedlock? 75%
That would be most.

That prediction is utter BS totally... based on his crime category being raised by the Judge just before jury selection began... Justice will prevail based on what the whole world saw Chavin do - that is murder of George Floyd...

Floyd's last words: "I can't breathe was the sure signal." Chavin laughed and kept the knee pressure on Floyd's neck that killed him.

Just imagine it were your family member!!!
Do you have evidence to support your claim that his knee on his neck was the cause of death?

The video (I can't breathe), and then the ME's report ... next stupid question for $25.00???
Yes idiot. THE medical examiners who stated drug overdose as cause of death. You drop down to $0 and last place.

The defense attorney predicts their client will be acquitted?
Gee, what a surprise! Well, you heard it right here on National File -
Where Votto gets his "news"! :lmao:
  • Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.
Says the idiot who thinks a doctor hired by the family can overrule the medical examiner. Enjoy Chauvin walking free.

Can you imagine if you're in a grocery store, say, and throw a pulmonary embolis, suddenly are having big difficulty breathing, and when you cry out "I can't breathe," someone rushes over, throws you to the ground and presses his knee against your neck for nine minutes until you haven't got the strength to struggle anymore? Great way to die.
Dod you also take enough Fentanyl to drop an elephant? False equivalency exposed.

Can you imagine if you're in a grocery store, say, and throw a pulmonary embolis, suddenly are having big difficulty breathing, and when you cry out "I can't breathe," someone rushes over, throws you to the ground and presses his knee against your neck for nine minutes until you haven't got the strength to struggle anymore? Great way to die.
Dod you also take enough Fentanyl to drop an elephant? False equivalency exposed.
The why doesn't matter when you put yourself in HIS shoes.

If you are on drugs and in public that is technically a crime if police suspect it and then proof is found. The truth deserves to come out. And Chauvin deserves a fair trial. Floyd's family got paid off good.

Defense Attorney Predicts Chauvin Will Be Acquitted After Jurors Learn George Floyd Died Of Fentanyl Overdose - National File

George Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose.

Let the rioting begin!!!

Or is it on hold since the DNC is in power?

There is no way that the cop could be acquitted.

We all know that the consequences would be disastrous.

Riots would break out in every major city, with mobs invading the nice parts of town, too.

The "trial" is a charade.

Even if there were a video that "proved" his innocence, the prosecutors, the judge, and the jury would find a way to ignore it.

No one in this country dares to anger a certain group of folks.
Actually I think the left know it’s going to happen. That’s why they are gearing up for some big riots. They know the whole narrative about Chauvin is based on lies, they know he isn’t a racist, they have always known. What they are about is brainwashing blacks, and getting them so angry they keep rioting.
At the time of the incident thw two cops with Chauvin was his Asian brother in law and a black cop.

Better stock up on popcorn folks its gonna be another summer of love....

I think Keith Ellison would have gotten a manslaughter charge to stick. Because of the autopsy it’s going to be hard to get a murder conviction

3^^^^^racists happy that a black man died.
Your hoods are showing.
You got one thing right. I am personally very happy that a violent drug addict is dead. By his own hand. Even if it was an accidental overdose.

Here's to many more.
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
No doubt he had many more violent crimes he wanted to commit, and we are indeed liucky he croaked himself and ended his own gun thug career.

3^^^^^racists happy that a black man died.
Your hoods are showing.

You're asking racists to care about a black man. Good luck.
Were you ever a cop? In a busy area? Does Chauvin have a bad history? Handling a person severely on drugs is not an easy thing if the person is not going to be compliant. A cop can have some knowledge in many ways including psychology, but to expect the individual to be maxed out perfectionists is not going to happen. The system can only afford to pay so much. What the market can bear. Personal issues and divorce is higher in some jobs then others. Cop is one of them. Sports players are much more fortunate. The marker can pay them 40 million a year at the top of their game. Fair it isn't.

That prediction is utter BS totally... based on his crime category being raised by the Judge just before jury selection began... Justice will prevail based on what the whole world saw Chavin do - that is murder of George Floyd...

Floyd's last words: "I can't breathe was the sure signal." Chavin laughed and kept the knee pressure on Floyd's neck that killed him.

Just imagine it were your family member!!!

My family members don't pistol whip pregnant women while robbing their house, gimp.

He is guilty but it depends on the jury, if the defence can get the right jury, OJ the trial. Find a sympathetic jury that disregards the evidence and follows unsupported theories to confirm their emotional biases.

Last edited:
The person who should be acquitted in Lane.

He queried-objected to the extreme and prolonged use of force twice and helped the ambulance crew attempt to revive Floyd. Any decent defense team should be able to get him to walk totally free.

LOL....I wouldn't be dealing fentanyl so it's kinda difficult to put myself in Dirt Nap Floyds shoes.
Maybe you'd feel different if Dirt Nap George had sold one of your family members enough fentanyl to kill them.

LOL....I wouldn't be dealing fentanyl so it's kinda difficult to put myself in Dirt Nap Floyds shoes.
Maybe you'd feel different if Dirt Nap George had sold one of your family members enough fentanyl to kill them.
The guy was a dying human. Sorry that's too much for you to grasp.

Forum List

Back