Chauvin will be acquitted

That prediction is utter BS totally... based on his crime category being raised by the Judge just before jury selection began... Justice will prevail based on what the whole world saw Chavin do - that is murder of George Floyd...

Floyd's last words: "I can't breathe was the sure signal." Chavin laughed and kept the knee pressure on Floyd's neck that killed him.

Just imagine it were your family member!!!

That prediction is utter BS totally... based on his crime category being raised by the Judge just before jury selection began... Justice will prevail based on what the whole world saw Chavin do - that is murder of George Floyd...

Floyd's last words: "I can't breathe was the sure signal." Chavin laughed and kept the knee pressure on Floyd's neck that killed him.

Do you have evidence to support your claim that his knee on his neck was the cause of death?

3^^^^^racists happy that a black man died.
Your hoods are showing.

Do I give a shit that Dirt Nap Floyd died?
Hell No!!! That piece of shit was a criminal of the highest order and I'm glad he ate three times the lethal dose of fentanyl there by offing himself.
And better yet? Minneapolis, MN paid 27 million to the miscreants family thus fucking over even more democrats/commies.
They deserve every hardship they suffer. I'm just glad he left Houston before pulling his bullshit counterfeit scam.

Gee Wally...maybe if Dirt Nap George hadnt eaten three time the fatal dose of fentanyl he might have survived.
Fucken stupid liberal.....

Defense Attorney Predicts Chauvin Will Be Acquitted After Jurors Learn George Floyd Died Of Fentanyl Overdose - National File

George Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose.

Let the rioting begin!!!

Or is it on hold since the DNC is in power?

Racist trash are praying that he is acquitted.
Considering that the drug overdose is what killed him, race has nothing to do with it. Only racists like you want the cop convicted of killing someone who was already dead of an overdose but didn't know it yet. You might as well convict someone of murdering someone who was already bleeding out from a severed arm when they shot him.

Do you have evidence to support your claim that his knee on his neck was the cause of death?

The video (I can't breathe), and then the ME's report ... next stupid question for $25.00???

Defense Attorney Predicts Chauvin Will Be Acquitted After Jurors Learn George Floyd Died Of Fentanyl Overdose - National File

Let the rioting begin!!!

Nope.
-we just want a fair trial and justice served.

You have NEVER wanted a fair trial or Justice.

The defense attorney predicts their client will be acquitted?
Gee, what a surprise! Well, you heard it right here on National File -
Where Votto gets his "news"! :lmao:
  • Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.

Let the rioting begin!!!

If he is innocent, why would you want to throw him in prison?

If a frog had a glass ass it would break every time he jumps.

Let the rioting begin!!!

Considering that the drug overdose is what killed him, race has nothing to do with it. Only racists like you want the cop convicted of killing someone who was already dead of an overdose but didn't know it yet. You might as well convict someone of murdering someone who was already bleeding out from a severed arm when they shot him.

Please post the autopsy that states Floyd died from an overdose of drugs.

Forum List

Back