Chauvin will be acquitted

Just pretend that Floyd was a black kid shot by another black kid and then you'll no longer give a fuck.
If that were the case, we’d want the shooter caught and prosecuted. Everyone would.

Defense Attorney Predicts Chauvin Will Be Acquitted After Jurors Learn George Floyd Died Of Fentanyl Overdose - National File

George Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose.

Let the rioting begin!!!

Or is it on hold since the DNC is in power?

There is no way that the cop could be acquitted.

We all know that the consequences would be disastrous.

Riots would break out in every major city, with mobs invading the nice parts of town, too.

The "trial" is a charade.

Even if there were a video that "proved" his innocence, the prosecutors, the judge, and the jury would find a way to ignore it.

No one in this country dares to anger a certain group of folks.
Actually I think the left know it’s going to happen. That’s why they are gearing up for some big riots. They know the whole narrative about Chauvin is based on lies, they know he isn’t a racist, they have always known. What they are about is brainwashing blacks, and getting them so angry they keep rioting.

That prediction is utter BS totally... based on his crime category being raised by the Judge just before jury selection began... Justice will prevail based on what the whole world saw Chavin do - that is murder of George Floyd...

Floyd's last words: "I can't breathe was the sure signal." Chavin laughed and kept the knee pressure on Floyd's neck that killed him.

Just imagine it were your family member!!!
"I can't breathe."

"Theses cuffs are too tight."

"That hurts!"

Playing dead or unconscious.

All things criminals say and do to create an opportunity to break free.

Had they not resisted...they wouldn't have been in the circumstance where police suspected a ruse. These are the risks CRIMINALS take when they fight with police.

That you are insulated from reality by your elitist privilage denies you the ability to understand common sense decisions made by police officers whi deal with violent criminals every day.

Last edited:
Just pretend that Floyd was a black kid shot by another black kid and then you'll no longer give a fuck.
If that were the case, we’d want the shooter caught and prosecuted. Everyone would.
Would you riot and loot if the thug was found not guilty?
Depends. Is there video of the shooting occurring while public servants prevent you from assisting him?
I see. As far as I know there was no shooting. What if there was a video the thug had his knee on the other thug's neck and the dead thug had a lethal cocktail of drugs and covid to boot? Would you loot and riot then?

Gun sales on the rise?

Gun sales have been on the rise since mid-March when the coronavirus pandemic was declared. There are signs that gun sales may surge again in June. Why in these troubling times ... shoot the virus when they see it?

Depends. Is there video of the shooting occurring while public servants prevent you from assisting him?
I see. As far as I know there was no shooting. What if there was a video the thug had his knee on the other thug's neck and the dead thug had a lethal cocktail of drugs and covid to boot? Would you loot and riot then?
No, because that guy would be found guilty of murder and we wouldn’t have so many people making excuses for their behavior.

Violence from the people is far more likely when the state perpetrates violence upon the people.

Saint George was yelling “I can’t breathe” while he was wondering around in a drug induced hysteria long before a cop touched him, and it’s all on video.
That’s the problem. People who are overdosed on drugs don’t yell.

They can, and George did, it’s on video.
They can’t and anyone with medical training will tell you that. This is why he wasn’t administered Narcan. The police are trained to spot overdoses. They did nothing to stop it because it wasn’t an overdose.
Narcan only works on opiods. Fentanyl is not an opiod and neither is meth.

No, because that guy would be found guilty of murder and we wouldn’t have so many people making excuses for their behavior.

Violence from the people is far more likely when the state perpetrates violence upon the people.
This a conditional based on the premise that the person accused of murder is found not guilty. Stop with the stupid responses.

Defense Attorney Predicts Chauvin Will Be Acquitted After Jurors Learn George Floyd Died Of Fentanyl Overdose - National File

George Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose.

Let the rioting begin!!!

Or is it on hold since the DNC is in power?

Racist trash are praying that he is acquitted.
just realistic people. not racists, like you, accusing others of being what you are

You are racist as hell and it shows everyday.
and the racist deflects...awesome, i expected nothing less from you

It certainly looks that way. This case is falling apart before it even starts.

You're living in a fantasy world.

no sane jury is going to look at that tape and say, "Well, gee, It must have been a drug overdose!" after the coroner says he was strangled to death.

Also, the jurors know damned well if they don't convict, there will be riots.
Also, the jurors know damned well if they convict, there will be riots.

This a conditional based on the premise that the person accused of murder is found not guilty. Stop with the stupid responses.
These aren’t stupid responses, you just don’t like what I have to say.

You made a stupid comment that you clearly didn’t think through because it has nothing to do with the issue. Floyd suffocated with a man kneeling on his chest and that man is going to walk and I think people rightly are thinking that’s because the police aren’t accountable. If you kneeled on someone who suffocated, you would not get the same treatment as the officer.

You made a stupid comment that you clearly didn’t think through because it has nothing to do with the issue. Floyd suffocated with a man kneeling on his chest and that man is going to walk and I think people rightly are thinking that’s because the police aren’t accountable. If you kneeled on someone who suffocated, you would not get the same treatment as the officer.
I'm sorry, but you obviously lack the intellect to carry a conditional exchange of this sort.

Can you imagine if you're in a grocery store, say, and throw a pulmonary embolis, suddenly are having big difficulty breathing, and when you cry out "I can't breathe," someone rushes over, throws you to the ground and presses his knee against your neck for nine minutes until you haven't got the strength to struggle anymore? Great way to die.
You left out the part about having robbed the grocery store and resisting when the authorities show up to arrest you for your crime.
I was just trying to put myself in Floyd's shoes; it must have been a long nightmare of a way to die.
But you left out the life of crime that led to his demise.
And the drugs. Dead thug no great loss. He should be judged by the content of his character.
The drugs are a part of his life of crime.

But you left out the life of crime that led to his demise.

You mean accidentally passing a fake $20.00? Yeah, sounds like a master criminal.

Yea that is worthy of death.
Well he did have 3 times the limit of fentanyl in his system. We are a better society without him. I mean he held a pregnant woman at gun point while his friends robbed her. Your hero! He deserved life in jail fir that alone.

So you get to decide who lives and who dies. How did he become my hero? My hero died 10yrs ago and that was my father.
Sorry for your loss

How was it my loss, I didn't know the man.
You did not know your father?
Most people who call themselves bad Brutha don’t have daddies.

I'm sorry, but you obviously lack the intellect to carry a conditional exchange of this sort.
Nah. Just calling out your phony emotional appeal and false equivalency.

Not my fault you don’t like it when I do.

Forum List

Back