Feinstein and left want to ban 205 different guns

I doubt this can pass the senate but the Khmer Rouge Dems never break rank

Appears if you own one of these weapons you will be grandfathered in

It will never survive the SCOTUS.
Don’t be so sure
Roberts has obliterated the court

It will never withstand the Supreme Court. It will give Roberts a chance to rehabilitate himself with the right. I hate when there are so many things that need addressed but politicians waste so much time on things they know will never fly.

On one side you have those wanting to criminalize speaking your mind to a police officer and on the other those wanting to clearly violate the 2nd. And people wonder why I will not join one side or the other.

Last edited:

Why not? Magazine limits passed at the State Level have. Restrictions on firearms types have survived. Why wouldn’t this?
It is a different SCOTUS. Mag limits passing the State level haven't really been pushed to be overturned but they should be.

It is amazing how much the left screams about making it easier to vote but make it impossible to exercise the right protected under the Second Amendment.

Don’t be so sure

It will never withstand the Supreme Court. It will give Roberts a chance to rehabilitate himself with the right. I hate when there are so many things that need addressed but politicians waste so much time on things they know will never fly.

On one side you have those wanting to criminalize speaking your mind to a police officer and on the other those wanting to clearly violate the 2nd. And people wonder why I will not join one side or the other.
The reason why conservatives propagate lies about ‘gun bans’ is to deflect from the fact that they have no solutions to problems that actually matter.

Don’t be so sure

The reason why conservatives propagate lies about ‘gun bans’ is to deflect from the fact that they have no solutions to problems that actually matter.

While true one does not have to come up with solutions to keep ones rights.

I doubt this can pass the senate but the Khmer Rouge Dems never break rank

Appears if you own one of these weapons you will be grandfathered in

Sure, after classes, registration, firearm and ammo taxes. $800 per firearm was suggested. One will have to register with the NFA the way these will be classified. That system is so slow it takes a year to get a simple approval on ANY NFA device. What is it? Power, control and price them out of most peoples hands. Like they did with the 1934 NFA act. SAME THING

1994-2004 AWB did not work. Senate subcommitee studied it after it sunsetted. (it's available) Crimes with an "assualt weapon" were 2.7% before, rose to 2.8% when the ban went into effect. Yet Pelosi is saying it worked and now that it sunsetted AW crimes are over 700% Liar.

Why not? Magazine limits passed at the State Level have. Restrictions on firearms types have survived. Why wouldn’t this?
It is a different SCOTUS. Mag limits passing the State level haven't really been pushed to be overturned but they should be.

It is amazing how much the left screams about making it easier to vote but make it impossible to exercise the right protected under the Second Amendment.

So to summarize. Despite several appeals courts upholding the magazine limit, you believe the Supreme Court will overturn those decisions.

Colorado, Massachusetts, and New York have had the limits upheld by their State Courts and Federal Courts. But the Supreme Court will go the way you want.

I remember my reaction to a Bill signed by Bush. He said he was signing the law, but believed the Supreme Court would overturn it. My question then, and now, was why sign it?

If you were honest, you would admit that any time it goes to Court it is a coin toss. It is impossible to say definitively what the Court will do. The Court found Separate but Equal Constitutional. Later it decided that was wrong. It found bans on Free Speech perfectly fine. Blue laws and the rest. Then it decided no, that was wrong too.

So saying that you know the Court will decide this or that the way you want is wishful thinking. And if you are wrong, then what? Does that mean you are wrong about the Constitution.

As for me, I disagree with many decisions. I accept they are the law of the land, but I think they are wrong. After all. The Court decided the cops were perfectly in the right enforcing non existent laws.

Nobody is dying from these guns in America

99 percent of all gun deaths are hand guns

Long guns are the guns used for self defense , sport and hunting

Guaranteed that Feinstein wants the most high powered, automatic firearm protecting her ass when she’s being driven around by her China spies. Full of shit.

Forum List

Back