Chauvin Is Lonely Behind Bars

"Chauvin, whose trial and conviction became the focus of the country after years of white police officers walking away after killing innocent Black suspects, "

article would make more sense if they hadn't added the 'innocent' bit.

Floyd was far from being an innocent.
He deserved to be executed for possibly passing a fake $20? You're a monster.

Poor Derek Chauvin is lonely. Maybe he won't be when Bubba comes to visit.

I bet he's a huge mark in the joint. Good luck to him.

"According to a report from TMZ, Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer who is currently serving 22 and a half years in prison for kneeling on the neck of George Floyd which led to Floyd's death, is living a lonely existence while serving his time in an enhanced security cell."

One thing you dont do, is fuck with a cop who was sent to jail. He knows all the moves to do a beat down, and many correction facility officers will side with the cop. Go ahead okdokeyfine, love to see you try some shit, but i think you are just a pajama boy...

People like me? Take your head out of your backside. The truth is Chauvin got what he deserved for killing another human.
If that human was someone close to you, I suspect you would have wanted a death penalty conviction.
The way i saw it, George, the felon who put a gun to a pregnant woman's belly, died of drug overdose. Because if it was murder, then the jury would of found him of that. But they didnt. You are such a sorry piece of excrement.

He deserved to be executed for possibly passing a fake $20? You're a monster.

Hey doe-- --
  1. The guy committed a felony over a mere pack of cigarettes.
  2. The police tried to get him in his car.
  3. The police tried to get him on the sidewalk.
  4. The police tried to get him into the backseat of their squad car.
  5. Floyd dragged himself down onto the street.
  6. There Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose as the police tried to keep control of both him and a hostile crowd gathering nearby.

If that human was someone close to you, I suspect you would have wanted a death penalty conviction.
It would have never been a human close to me because humans close to me have been taught civic duty, respect for the law and law enforcement. We weren't taught that you get a free pass because of the color of your skin.

Poor Derek Chauvin is lonely. Maybe he won't be when Bubba comes to visit.

I bet he's a huge mark in the joint. Good luck to him.

"According to a report from TMZ, Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer who is currently serving 22 and a half years in prison for kneeling on the neck of George Floyd which led to Floyd's death, is living a lonely existence while serving his time in an enhanced security cell."

Chauvin has only himself to blame, the consequence of his act of murder.

Of course, the racist right will continue to defend him.

Projecting again eh? Nope, if I did, I would demand that they be held accountable for what they were guilty of---TRESPASS. I certainly wouldn't call for the summary execution of a woman for trespass, HYPOCRITE.
She got what was coming to her. You call "trespass" people attacking cops? You're despicable trash, cop hater.

"Chauvin, whose trial and conviction became the focus of the country after years of white police officers walking away after killing innocent Black suspects, "

article would make more sense if they hadn't added the 'innocent' bit.

Floyd was far from being an innocent.
He certainly was innocent enough not to be murdered.

Forum List

Back