Judge Blocks Biden’s Vaccine Mandate for Federal Education Program

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
So much losing. Are you tired of all the losing yet?

President Joe Biden cannot require teachers in the Head Start early education program to be vaccinated against COVID-19, a Louisiana federal judge ruled Saturday, handing a victory to 24 states that had sued the federal government.

U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty wrote that the Biden administration unlawfully bypassed Congress when ordering that workers in Head Start programs be vaccinated by Jan. 31 and that students 2 years or older be masked when indoors or when in close contact outdoors.

Head Start is a federally funded program that promotes education for children under the age of 6 who are from low-income families.

Doughty, an appointee of then-President Donald Trump, wrote that the separation of powers is crucial to the country’s founding and quoted former President Ronald Reagan, who said “the nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.'”

“If the Executive branch is allowed to usurp the power of the Legislative branch to make laws, then this country is no longer a democracy — it is a monarchy,” Doughty wrote.

...​

President Joe Biden cannot require teachers in the Head Start early education program to be vaccinated against COVID-19, a Louisiana federal judge ruled Saturday, handing a victory to 24 states that had sued the federal government.​
U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty wrote that the Biden administration unlawfully bypassed Congress when ordering that workers in Head Start programs be vaccinated by Jan. 31 and that students 2 years or older be masked when indoors or when in close contact outdoors.​
Head Start is a federally funded program that promotes education for children under the age of 6 who are from low-income families.​
Doughty, an appointee of then-President Donald Trump, wrote that the separation of powers is crucial to the country’s founding and quoted former President Ronald Reagan, who said “the nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.'”​
“If the Executive branch is allowed to usurp the power of the Legislative branch to make laws, then this country is no longer a democracy — it is a monarchy,” Doughty wrote.
...​

As a Constitutional Monarchist I am pleased that President biden is trying to restore the Monarchy in the US. I suggest that the current Queen be reinstated as the US Head of State with Melania Trump becoming the Governor general. I also would like Cricket and Rugby union to become the US National Sports and that any DemoKKKrat lawmaker be sent to the Colonies IN CHAINS as were my forefathers to botany bay. As Oz is no longer taking convicts I suggest some shithole Country in Sth America like Haiti!! I have it all planned out!!!!!!!

BUT WAIT; A Trump appointed Judge canned it?? Damn; foiled again!!!!

Greg

President Joe Biden cannot require teachers in the Head Start early education program to be vaccinated against COVID-19, a Louisiana federal judge ruled Saturday, handing a victory to 24 states that had sued the federal government.​
U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty wrote that the Biden administration unlawfully bypassed Congress when ordering that workers in Head Start programs be vaccinated by Jan. 31 and that students 2 years or older be masked when indoors or when in close contact outdoors.​
Head Start is a federally funded program that promotes education for children under the age of 6 who are from low-income families.​
Doughty, an appointee of then-President Donald Trump, wrote that the separation of powers is crucial to the country’s founding and quoted former President Ronald Reagan, who said “the nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.'”​
...​

This is exactly how the SC should rule after oral arguments on Friday.

I really don't care anymore. I'm tired of masks and Covid hysteria. Everybody can just die. It's cool with me.
The only people who actually do care are the sorry losers who can't make a living at a job of work so they draw their sustenance from posting "vaccine" propaganda and other political lies in fora like this one. Any real people who haven't made up their minds yet and are still susceptible to the shills deserve what they get.

This is exactly how the SC should rule after oral arguments on Friday.

It's most likely they will. This judge is spot on. You can't single handedly make laws as a President. You can't even pass them off to your bureaucracies to make them. You can't claim it's a public health issue either given the fact that vaccinated people can still catch and spread covid. A mandate won't end covid even if every single American were vaccinated.

Therefore the real issue is can government force you to take steps to protect yourself? The answer is no, a President can't. Every American has the right to take risks they believe are appropriate for their situation.

Dementia knows quite well mandates are not popular with the American public. Many in Congress would never sign their name to them which is why he went around Congress in the first place. But even if he could get Congress to go along with it, there is a violation of our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, liberty being the key violation. I am not free if government tells me I cannot work, I cannot take my family to a restaurant, I cannot see a movie unless I take the government vaccine.

It isw about time... that 2 weeks turned out to be 2 years.
I certaibnly ho-pe everyone has learned their lesson from this cluster fuck.

Forum List

Back