Chauvin Is Lonely Behind Bars

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Poor Derek Chauvin is lonely. Maybe he won't be when Bubba comes to visit.

I bet he's a huge mark in the joint. Good luck to him.

"According to a report from TMZ, Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer who is currently serving 22 and a half years in prison for kneeling on the neck of George Floyd which led to Floyd's death, is living a lonely existence while serving his time in an enhanced security cell."

"According to a report from TMZ, Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer who is currently serving 22 and a half years in prison for kneeling on the neck of George Floyd which led to Floyd's death, is living a lonely existence while serving his time in an enhanced security cell."

Celebrating misery is what so many are about these days. Fucking pitiful.

He's a political prisoner. He's only there to appease the demonic mob

"Chauvin, whose trial and conviction became the focus of the country after years of white police officers walking away after killing innocent Black suspects, "

article would make more sense if they hadn't added the 'innocent' bit.

Floyd was far from being an innocent.

A dirtbag for having to restrain a career criminal that wouldn't follow orders. People like you are why murder rates have increased 100-800% in literally every major city in this country over the past few years.
People like me? Take your head out of your backside. The truth is Chauvin got what he deserved for killing another human.
If that human was someone close to you, I suspect you would have wanted a death penalty conviction.

Chauvin was guilty of misconduct, but did not deserve a 22 year murder sentence. That was courtesy of the most massive Media smear campaign in history. How many times was the kneeling video replayed on TV like a million times?

Worse than that, during the actual hearing, a coroner testified that with all the fentenyl in Floyd's body, had they just found Floyd otherwise, they would have characterized his death as a drug overdose.

Forum List

Back