Chauvin incident/trial/verdict a big nothing burger

1. man dies--trial--verdict WOOOOOPYDIIIEE DOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. proves police ARE held accountable
3. proves Dems/blacks are turning the US into the USA [ US of Africa = shithole ] when the city has to board up --this is shithole country shit compliments of Dems and blacks---who have to wallow in the shit also = which they are too stupid to realize
....a big nothing burger which the MSM has made into a mountain and the left a shithole
0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c.jpg

3. proves Dems/blacks are turning the US into the USA [ US of Africa = shithole ] when the city has to board up --this is shithole country shit compliments of Dems and blacks---who have to wallow in the shit also = which they are too stupid to realize
....a big nothing burger which the MSM has made into a mountain and the left a shithole

There will be an appeal or motion for a mistrial due to Waters shooting of that big black mouth of hers. Even the judge (who is a Democrat) said for her to STF up about it, and Judicial Watch filed an ethics complaint against her.
Yup, she fucked up. I'm a Democrat, but I'm not her biggest fan.

Yup, she fucked up. I'm a Democrat, but I'm not her biggest fan.

It's my hope it does get overturned because of what she said and the mob goes after her next. She's nothing but a problem. She promoted violence under Trump and doing it again under Biden.

A full year of riots for this BS.

What strikes me is that a man dies in a simple confrontation with the entire thing video recorded from multiple angles and it still takes almost a year to prosecute the case.

A president is faced with grand election fraud organized on a massive level with them spending a year just changing laws all over the country to facillitate cheating in multiple states and the POTUS gets a mere THREE WEEKS, not even a month to bring it to court, have it tried AND to get a conviction?

What strikes me is that a man dies in a simple confrontation with the entire thing video recorded from multiple angles and it still takes almost a year to prosecute the case.

A president is faced with grand election fraud organized on a massive level with them spending a year just changing laws all over the country to facillitate cheating in multiple states and the POTUS gets a mere THREE WEEKS, not even a month to bring it to court, have it tried AND to get a conviction?
Just imagine.....the Democrats used this trial as an excuse to stage riots in their cities....and those riots caused more cases.....more incidents. And those riots went on all last year. I think the Dems are happy....but right now trying to figure out some angle with which to cause more riots with a guilty verdict.

Trumpsters lose and they whine like little crybabies.

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Who lost? I think it's funny. Cop arrests drugged up thug, thug dies in custody, cop gets convicted of accidentally killing man by mistake with no malice intended. Now Chavin appeals the case and eventually wins a light sentence and early parole while absolutely NOTHING changes whatsoever in how police act nor blacks getting arrested.

Trumpsters lose and they whine like little crybabies.

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Who lost? I think it's funny. Cop arrests drugged up thug, thug dies in custody, cop gets convicted of accidentally killing man by mistake with no malice intended. Now Chavin appeals the case and eventually wins a light sentence and early parole while absolutely NOTHING changes whatsoever in how police act nor blacks getting arrested.
I'm waiting for the trial on the Babbitt case.
That SOB murdered that woman.
If I don't get a guilty verdict I'm gonna riot and steal some shit.

Many people died because democrats couldnt wait for a trial.

You have to love these white supremacist assholes. Police kill black men & it is the black people's fault for giving a shit.

I wouldn't turn a blind eye to these police shootings and mass killings. On an international level it's certainly harder to preach about human rights and maintain the moral high ground, with us pointing fingers at others, while we have this crap going on.

Forum List

Back