'Big nothing burger': Fani Willis hearing failed to turn up evidence of corruption

No it hasn't.

Not a link that supports the contention they tracked phones to her house specifically.

No, show a link that shows they didn't. You claim all kinds of weird stupid shit, then can't back it up. I make claims, back up with links and all you do is bitch that you don't like them. I don't give a fuck what you think. The dirty negro bitch is crooked and her time is up. She's done. BYE BITCH.

Ok, lets assume what you say is right. What business did he have in her neighborhood 11pm to 5am 35 times in the months before she hired him? They had people testify their relationship started long before she hired him. This isn't rocket science. Get your head out of the fucking sand.

Funny the different levels of evidence needed for conviction. Trump is a convicted rapist because he said on a hidden microphone he likes to grab womens pussies. But there is no proof he did any of that. We have cell data showing this negro done been fucking this bitch for months before he got the job, and it's not good enough because it's not precise to the foot. If Trump had cell data showing he WAS IN THE SAME FUCKING STATE as some bitch accusing him of rape you'd say it proves it.

So in other words, FUCK YOU.

Last edited:
No, show a link that shows they didn't. You claim all kinds of weird stupid shit, then can't back it up. I make claims, back up with links and all you do is bitch that you don't like them. I don't give a fuck what you think. The dirty negro bitch is crooked and her time is up. She's done. BYE BITCH.

Ok, lets assume what you say is right. What business did he have in her neighborhood 11pm to 5am 35 times in the months before she hired him? They had people testify their relationship started long before she hired him. This isn't rocket science. Get your head out of the fucking sand.

Funny the different levels of evidence needed for conviction. Trump is a convicted rapist because he said on a hidden microphone he likes to grab womens pussies. But there is no proof he did any of that. We have cell data showing this negro done been fucking this bitch for months before he got the job, and it's not good enough because it's not precise to the foot. If Trump had cell data showing he WAS IN THE SAME FUCKING STATE as some bitch accusing him of rape you'd say it proves it.

So in other words, FUCK YOU.
You want me to prove they didn't have evidence? Did you expect me to link a picture or statement of nothing?

It's unfortunate you can't back your claims.

Considering you have devolved into railing about Trump and ad hominem, I guess this conversation is done.

Have a good day.

ONCE AGAIN!

The Far left

SCORES.jpg

Instead of discussing the SUBJECT, cell phone records show them together at her condominium dozens of times, and the FAR LEFT deflects to the ability of cell phones to be accurately located.

Congratulations!

For those that think that Cell Phone ping data provides precise geolocation data. The above information is provided as a general primer. All we know is that Trump investigators subpoenaed AT&T cell tower ping/connection data for the area. However we haven't seen the data only heard what the claims are (IIRC the Judge has the data now).

Precise location data isn't something broadcast by a phone, it internal generated and is/can be based on multiple variables:
  • Cell Phone towers. A single tower cannot geolocate a cell phone because of omni directional antennas. If multiple towers are pinged then you generate multiple circles that can overlap. Think Venn Diagram and this can begin to narrow the area.
  • The most common source of precise location data is through GPS.
  • Other sources include WiFi, Bluetooth, and Beacon connections.
So while the phone can get precise location data based on multiple sources of information (Cell, GPS, WiFi, BlueTooth, Beacons), that does not mean that a Cell Tower can provide precise address level information on it's own.

What we do know is that Judge McAfee has the information provided by the Trump Investigators, we don't know what that data looks like. Are they single tower pings? Were there constant connections to multiple towers which will narrow the 20+ square miles down to some smaller area? We don't known.

WW

ONCE AGAIN!

The Far left

SCORES.jpg

Instead of discussing the SUBJECT, cell phone records show them together at her condominium dozens of times, and the FAR LEFT deflects to the ability of cell phones to be accurately located.

Congratulations!
Do you usually talk to someone on a cellphone while you are sitting in their home?

What we do know is that Judge McAfee has the information provided by the Trump Investigators, we don't know what that data looks like. Are they single tower pings? Were there constant connections to multiple towers which will narrow the 20+ square miles down to some smaller area? We don't known.
Well you don't know.

I do.

If you look at a cell tower, you will see 3 flat antennas spaced at 120 degrees. The location data from the tower includes the azimuth- meaning which of the 3 antennas is connected to the phone.

The geofence was 2 towers, one was 2,000 feet and one was 3,000 feet from the house. The data was filtered to only include the antennas pointing at the house. It was further filtered to only include times when the phone was connected for an extended period, and was stationary, not in transit. That is how the 35 visits were identified.

There were total 12,000 calls or texts between Willis and Wade in 2021.

Last edited:
Well you don't know.

I do.

If you look at a cell tower, you will see 3 flat antennas spaced at 120 degrees. The location data from the tower includes the azimuth- meaning which of the 3 antennas is connected to the phone.

The geofence was 2 towers, one was 2,000 feet and one was 3,000 feet from the house. The data was filtered to only include the antennas pointing at the house. It was further filtered to only include times when the phone was connected for an extended period, and was stationary, not in transit. That is how the 35 visits were identified.

There were total 12,000 calls or texts between Willis and Wade in 2021.
The cell phone data presented is only accurate within a few miles.

And the remedy has already been handed down.

No, the maximum uncertainty possible in that scenario is 5,000 feet. And to have that, both towers and the house all have to be pretty close to a straight line.

If the towers are set at an angle to the house, the geolocation is much more precise. One 120 degree wedge with a radius of 2,000 feet, intersecting with another 120 degree wedge with a radius of 3,000 feet, the house is within the overlap area.
Fani's fate yet to be determined...

No, the maximum uncertainty possible in that scenario is 5,000 feet.
But I am not talking about scenarios made up by people on the internet.

I am talking about the data actually brought to court.

This inaccurate ping data and unknown correspondence isn't evidence enough to do anything more than what the judge did.

Judges don't throw DAs off of cases for this scant evidence.

But I am not talking about scenarios made up by people on the internet.

I am talking about the data actually brought to court.
That is the data that was brought to the court. The only thing that wasn't released was the map that shows the exact location of the house and the towers.

Tower 1 is 2,000 feet from the house.
Tower 2 is 3,000 feet from the house.

The area of regard is a 120 degree wedge from each tower, with the phone located somewhere inside both wedges.

cell phone locating.jpg

That is the data that was brought to the court. The only thing that wasn't released was the map that shows the exact location of the house and the towers.

Tower 1 is 2,000 feet from the house.
Tower 2 is 3,000 feet from the house.

The area of regard is a 120 degree wedge from each tower, with the phone located somewhere inside both wedges.

View attachment 919654
(This is not a map of or from the data presented in court)

Duh, it is a representation to show you how it fucking works you moron.
And it's incomplete and not relevant. Everyone understands how it works. But that graphic is not an accurate representation. And the data presented in court was not accurate enough to determine they were ever in the same spot at the same time.

Sorry. The attempt failed. Move on with your life. And settle down, you're rabid.

And the data presented in court was not accurate enough to determine they were ever in the same spot at the same time.
You have zero interest in what was submitted to the court. His phone was geolocated to the Yearti condo at least 35 times in 2011, and that is indisputable.

Not true.

I've read that a smartphone can be tracked to within 30 - 100 feet. That's far more accurate than a few miles.

HOWEVER, I'm confident that you have better sources and information than the litigants involved.

Forum List

Back