Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

This soon should be excellent news for the prosecution but we shall see!

You people are going to riot anyway and we all know it.

Who is 'you people'. Come on now, don't be coy. Say what you are insinuating.

That's pretty much it. You can almost guess that the outcome will be "guilty", just to keep the hood rats from rioting.

But they'll still riot, loot, and burn.

That's pretty much it. You can almost guess that the outcome will be "guilty", just to keep the hood rats from rioting.

But they'll still riot, loot, and burn.
"hood rats".....CRC wordage.

What difference does it make? He's going to win on appeal if he's found guilty.

Back in the days when Mexico openly had corrupt elections, the joke among the citizens would run something like this:

Today is election day. I am so excited. I wonder who is going to win the Presidency? The ruling party or the opposition?

In that spirit, I am so excited. Who is going to win today in this trial? The prosecution (and the Dem establishment and the media and BLM) or the defense? I am so excited!!!!!!!

There can be only be one verdict, and it will be appealed thanks to dingbat Waters.

Yea, she was really stupid - HOWEVER, the appeal will be denied same as it was yesterday unless we can determine that one or more jurors broke their oath to avoid news while in their hotel rooms equipped with nothing but TVs and DVRs and they publicly state it influenced their decision.

Who is 'you people'. Come on now, don't be coy. Say what you are insinuating.

You lefty fucks. Don't think everyone doesn't know it's privileged white leftists like you that do all the rioting, killing, and destroying when you don't get your way. We see you.

There can be only be one verdict, and it will be appealed thanks to dingbat Waters.

Yea, she was really stupid - HOWEVER, the appeal will be denied same as it was yesterday unless we can determine that one or more jurors broke their oath to avoid news while in their hotel rooms equipped with nothing but TVs and DVRs.

No appeal was denied yesterday, dipshit. You can't appeal a decision before it's announced. Damn you're stupid.

Yeah I didn’t watch a second of this trial, but if I had to guess the officer is guilty of at least manslaughter after watching the video

This is likely true. It would have been appealing regardless BUT this gives them another argument to use.

Forum List

Back