Chauvin incident/trial/verdict a big nothing burger

Id say Floyd lost the most. :cool:

You seem content that he died.

What a great Christian you are. :)
"Content" isnt accurate. I'd say im more "happy" that he is dead. H was a terrible person. Thankfully he is dead.

And still a terrible example of a Christian. :)

Not uncommon at all.
What makes you think im a Christian? Was it the blasphemous pentagram avatar that gave me away? :laugh:

"Content" isnt accurate. I'd say im more "happy" that he is dead. H was a terrible person. Thankfully he is dead.

Not uncommon at all.
What makes you think im a Christian? Was it the blasphemous pentagram that gave me away? :laugh:

Ah I was just looking at your name.

My mistake. You’re just a piece of shit, but not a religious hypocritical piece of shit. I apologize.

Not uncommon at all.
What makes you think im a Christian? Was it the blasphemous pentagram that gave me away? :laugh:

Ah I was just looking at your name.

My mistake. You’re just a piece of shit, but not a religious hypocritical piece of shit. I apologize.
Apology accepted. Now, how happy were you when you saw that piece of shit Floyd dead on the ground? Personally, i laughed for at least 2 minutes straight.

Apology accepted. Now, how happy were you when you saw that piece of shit Floyd dead on the ground? Personally, i laughed for at least 2 minutes straight.

Seems like you're pretty messed up in the head.

Personally, I don't enjoy seeing people murdered.

Yup, she fucked up. I'm a Democrat, but I'm not her biggest fan.

It's my hope it does get overturned because of what she said and the mob goes after her next. She's nothing but a problem. She promoted violence under Trump and doing it again under Biden.
Bullshit. What she said wasn't that bad, you nut-jobs just jumped on it.

And the verdict won't be overturned. It's an open and shut case.

Me either. Thats why its good that he is dead. He was a dangerous man.

Last time I checked, Floyd never murdered anyone in broad daylight.

Interesting how you describe one of these two men as dangerous.

Yup, she fucked up. I'm a Democrat, but I'm not her biggest fan.

It's my hope it does get overturned because of what she said and the mob goes after her next. She's nothing but a problem. She promoted violence under Trump and doing it again under Biden.

So is Greene. Never heard you say a peep about her. Hypocrite much?

Who lost?
Chauvin and the people who adamantly argued that Chauvin didn't do anything wrong.

I was obviously referring to myself, but you are being premature-- -- Chauvin's sentence hasn't even begun yet, and you have to remember that Chavin hasn't been found guilty of anything worse than accidentally causing the death of someone with no intended malice-- -- -- that's just a fancy way of saying it was an accident. Anyone can have an accident including someone who did nothing wrong. Police are human beings and if you are arresting people in tense, criminal circumstances all day every day, anyone is bound to have an accident. That doesn't justify 75 years in jail.

If we hold police to an impossible standard, they will simply stop wanting to be police, then you can go out and deal with your own crime yourself. Believe me, you'll have plenty of it.

Who lost?
Chauvin and the people who adamantly argued that Chauvin didn't do anything wrong.

I was obviously referring to myself, but you are being premature-- -- Chauvin's sentence hasn't even begun yet, and you have to remember that Chavin hasn't been found guilty of anything worse than accidentally causing the death of someone with no intended malice-- -- -- that's just a fancy way of saying it was an accident. Anyone can have an accident including someone who did nothing wrong. Police are human beings and if you are arresting people in tense, criminal circumstances all day every day, anyone is bound to have an accident. That doesn't justify 75 years in jail.

If we hold police to an impossible standard, they will simply stop wanting to be police, then you can go out and deal with your own crime yourself. Believe me, you'll have plenty of it.

We disagree.

I don’t think it’s an impossible standard to expect police not to murder people in broad daylight.

To each their own.

Trumpsters lose and they whine like little crybabies.

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Who lost? I think it's funny. Cop arrests drugged up thug, thug dies in custody, cop gets convicted of accidentally killing man by mistake with no malice intended. Now Chavin appeals the case and eventually wins a light sentence and early parole while absolutely NOTHING changes whatsoever in how police act nor blacks getting arrested.
I'm waiting for the trial on the Babbitt case.
That SOB murdered that woman.
If I don't get a guilty verdict I'm gonna riot and steal some shit.

They aren't even recommending charges in that case. :)

GEORGE FLOYD POLICE RECORD:
  1. Served 5 years in Harris County Jail for a 1st-degree felony of assault and armed robbery.
  2. Pressed a pistol to a pregnant woman's stomach stomach and forced his way into her house.
  3. Jewel thief.
  4. Was intoxicated with Fentanyl, Methamphetamine, and traces of cannabinoids and morphine at the time of his death.
  5. 5 convictions related to theft, possession, and trade of cocaine.
  6. Two convictions in the 1990s for possession and theft of a controlled substance.
  7. Firearm robbery in August 1998 for which he served 10 months.
  8. 30 days of prison for trespassing private property.
  9. Three more cocaine offenses between October 2002 and in 2004, for which he did eight-months and ten-months sentence in prison respectively.
  10. Counterfeiting.
Let us all bow our heads now in mournful silence around the globe for this great loss of humanity.

8F23A060F1.gif

GEORGE FLOYD POLICE RECORD:
  1. Served 5 years in Harris County Jail for a 1st-degree felony of assault and armed robbery.
  2. Pressed a pistol to a pregnant woman's stomach stomach and forced his way into her house.
  3. Jewel thief.
  4. Was intoxicated with Fentanyl, Methamphetamine, and traces of cannabinoids and morphine at the time of his death.
  5. 5 convictions related to theft, possession, and trade of cocaine.
  6. Two convictions in the 1990s for possession and theft of a controlled substance.
  7. Firearm robbery in August 1998 for which he served 10 months.
  8. 30 days of prison for trespassing private property.
  9. Three more cocaine offenses between October 2002 and in 2004, for which he did eight-months and ten-months sentence in prison respectively.
  10. Counterfeiting.
Let us all bow our heads now in mournful silence around the globe for this great loss of humanity.

View attachment 482249

Did he ever murder anyone in broad daylight?

Bullshit. What she said wasn't that bad, you nut-jobs just jumped on it.

And the verdict won't be overturned. It's an open and shut case.

That remains to be seen. Even the judge stated it set the tables for an appeal.

We have to be more confrontational? Trump said much less suggestive things than that and your commies impeached him for it. What can be more confrontational than burning down buildings, looting stores and blocking traffic?

Did he ever murder anyone in broad daylight?

Irrelevant, misleading, divisive question. The time of day is immaterial, and unlike Floyd, Chauvin was there acting in an official capacity responding to a crime as ordered--- caused by Floyd. As much as I'm sure you hate to admit it, Floyd's biggest problem was FLOYD. Chauvin was just the unucky SOB who happened to get in the bastard's way on the wrong day at the wrong time. It was bound to happen eventually to someone, somewhere. If he hadn't been counterfeiting that day on drugs too dumb to even leave the fucking scene, none of this would have happened. Had Floyd just not been a total ass and gotten into the back seat of the squad car instead of forcing everyone to the ground, he'd be alive today.

FLOYD DIED BECAUSE OF FLOYD.

Forum List

Back