'Big nothing burger': Fani Willis hearing failed to turn up evidence of corruption

Not true.
100% true. This data was not accurate enough to demonstrate that they were in her condo. Or in the same place at the same time.

Nor was any content of their correspondence presented.

As such, the judge ruled simply that the appearance impropriety should be avoided.

False. I have read about it and understand why it was not good evidence.

False.

I just disputed it. So did Willis. And the judge did not accept that as fact.
Your dispute is a joke, you obviously didn't know how geolocating works because you said "The cell phone data presented is only accurate within a few miles."

That is utterly stupid.

The testimony of two liars (Willis and Wade) is worthless.

The judge did not dispute the cell phone data. He only said it was not sufficient to prove when the relationship began.

"Even after considering the proffered cellphone testimony from Defendant Trump, along with the entirety of the other evidence, neither side was able to conclusively establish by a preponderance of the evidence when the relationship evolved into a romantic one."

Your dispute is a joke, you obviously didn't know how geolocating works because you said "The cell phone data presented is only accurate within a few miles."
Which was correct, in the data presented. And which can often be correct, with cell phone data. It depends on the distance between towers and how many are surveyed.

And I really don't have to give you any more attention on this. No, you did.not read a blog and outsmart the judge and the lawyers.

Which was correct, in the data presented. And which can often be correct, with cell phone data. It depends on the distance between towers and how many are surveyed.
You have no clue about the data presented. We know how many towers, the distance from the house, and that the azimuth was used in the location.
And I really don't have to give you any more attention on this. No, you did.not read a blog and outsmart the judge and the lawyers.
Yeah, you always resort to that one when I kick your ass with the proofs.

Poor little troll boy, lol. :spank:

biden-malarkey.jpg

Accurate information was available from day one. Your hate for President Trump overshadows any common sense you may have had in the past. I do not know how anyone can rationalize such hate for anyone. Maybe, like they say, it is a mental disorder common to liberals.

Forum List

Back