Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

This reminds me of the two British police officers whose car was surrounded by an IRA mob in Northern Ireland. Rather than trying to ram their way through the crowd, they let themselves be murdered. Maybe the Charlottesville driver had other plans.

Word is police reported the culprit was under attack and was "scared" before he hit the gas. I'm not making excuses for the guy, as most liberals would emotionally desire. Me, I'm a truth seeker and reject all narratives (i.e., independence). In my mind, if murder was intentional, then hang him high. As of now he's been charged with 2nd degree murder.

At any rate, here's this video that isn't mainstream. It's possible that it's not mainstream because it doesn't suit the narrative, as it seems to show the guy was under attack by liberals beforehand. I've only been told BS by liberals, with no explanation (i.e., emotional responses interfering with desirable narrative). My question for the board, is this the car and did this happen before or after he hit the gas? To my eyes this is the car and this occurred beforehand.

Mother of Charlottesville suspect: 'I just knew he was going to a rally ... I thought it had something to do with Trump'

Well the far left will not accept anything other than what their religious leaders tell them./

He should still get the electric chair, oh wait the far left made sure that can not happen as it is cruel form of punishment.

Yyyyyeah that's the ticket. It was all an "accident".

He just "accidentally" set up his car on an imaginary drag strip after casing the place. Just thinking "what if this were a drag strip?"

That of course was after he "accidentally" stood chanting racist slogans with a Vanguard shield. He just picked it up, he didn't know what it was.

Then he "accidentally" disabled his air bags so they wouldn't deploy, getting in his way in case he "accidentally" ran some people over.

Then he "accidentally" accelerated directly into a crowded street containing the very people he had just been ranting against. Pure coincidence.

Then he "accidentally" hit the car, killed a pedestrian and injured dozens more.

Then he "accidentally" put the car in reverse and "accidentally" ran over several more, driving a perfectly straight line -- "accidentally" of course --- back up the street to where he could "accidentally" get away.

Then he "accidentally" took off, innocently unaware that leaving the scene of an accident, let alone one where he just killed somebody, was against the law.

This follows a long line of "accidentally" espousing Nazi propaganda as far back as high school.

Coulda happened to anybody.

Yeah you run with this Sparkles.

:dig:

You're misrepresenting the situation. I asked a DIRECT question and your response is dressing. Care to take another shot at it, or is your spine too weak for the "challenge"?

You got owned. Now shut up and go play with your crayons.

This reminds me of the two British police officers whose car was surrounded by an IRA mob in Northern Ireland. Rather than trying to ram their way through the crowd, they let themselves be murdered. Maybe the Charlottesville driver had other plans.

That's why there won't be a murder conviction. The driver was attacked first and in fear of his life, and he rammed a random car in the street rather than the huge crowd of fascist libtards to either side of the street.

I see pussy cat. I ask A DIRECT QUESTION and provide a video, and you avoid the entire thing.

I watched the whole video. I conclude that you lied about the video, being nothing in it shows anything like what you claimed.

Again, If you disagree, point out at what time in the video the supposed attack on the car occurs. Odd, how you can't manage such a simple task.

I believe that makes you dishonest.

Were you thinking you could just bluff your way through by pointing to a long video and making up a fake story about it, hoping nobody would watch the whole video?

You can only pass your BS off on your fellow alt-right culitsts, because they all just BELIEVE what they're told. We liberals, with our finely tuned BS-detectors, will always see through your scams.

That's why there won't be a murder conviction. The driver was attacked first and in fear of his life, and he rammed a random car in the street rather than the huge crowd of fascist libtards to either side of the street.

Makes sense to me. The truth is always the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the Left claims. It isn't hard at all to believe, considering some of the other things Leftist counter-protesters have done in recent months butting their noses into other people's rallies, the White Supremacists were rallying in Virginia at a peaceful demonstration championing their beliefs until a Leftist Thuggery Mob of fanatics who simply can't stand anyone who disagrees with them, came along and started a huge fight. It was the Left who caused all the violence and deaths including the guy in the car who was trying to flee to save his life.

And Donald Trump was right all along.

Yyyyyeah that's the ticket. It was all an "accident".

He just "accidentally" set up his car on an imaginary drag strip after casing the place. Just thinking "what if this were a drag strip?"

That of course was after he "accidentally" stood chanting racist slogans with a Vanguard shield. He just picked it up, he didn't know what it was.

Then he "accidentally" disabled his air bags so they wouldn't deploy, getting in his way in case he "accidentally" ran some people over.

Then he "accidentally" accelerated directly into a crowded street containing the very people he had just been ranting against. Pure coincidence.

Then he "accidentally" hit the car, killed a pedestrian and injured dozens more.

Then he "accidentally" put the car in reverse and "accidentally" ran over several more, driving a perfectly straight line -- "accidentally" of course --- back up the street to where he could "accidentally" get away.

Then he "accidentally" took off, innocently unaware that leaving the scene of an accident, let alone one where he just killed somebody, was against the law.

This follows a long line of "accidentally" espousing Nazi propaganda as far back as high school.

Coulda happened to anybody.

Yeah you run with this Sparkles.

:dig:
The guy was/is an evil son of a bitch…

BTW - Airbags did not go off if you hit a deer or something like that you stupid motherfucker I've hit deer at 60-70 mph several times And the air bags have never depolyed.

CNN and always CNN that tells us false stories and really went down the ladder.
He was a White Supremacist, but they are not certain of the information they advance. And the leftists were for peace and love FALSE They were violent.

I believe a motorist has the right to use his car to escape a crowd of rioters who have attacked his car. Not Guilty.

I believe a motorist is going to need enough of a sense of direction to know that "escaping" something means heading "away from" it, rather than "directly into" it.

Self-delusion is a deep well.

I believe a motorist has the right to use his car to escape a crowd of rioters who have attacked his car. Not Guilty.

I believe a motorist is going to need enough of a sense of direction to know that "escaping" something means heading "away from" it, rather than "directly into" it.

Self-delusion is a deep well.

The video shows a rioter in a crowd hit the rear of the motorists car with a bat. This scared the motorist into a panic and he went forward to escape. But his escape was blocked by the van. Then the motorist, obviously fearing for his life, put it in reverse and tried again to escape an imminent threat to his life...

Has the liberal media showed the video of this protesters car being attacked and hit with a bat? :wink:
I'll bet the Jurors will see this video.
You'd win that bet. Rest assured.

Right now they are having trouble finding a public defender to handle this case because of its sensational nature. So the state is going to allow this defendant to choose his lawyer and the state will pay the bill. This advantage will attract some of the best trial lawyers in America.

I know this will not even penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat

Why did the cops even left him drive down that street??? WTF!!

Perhaps.....but department of memes and 4chan don't seem like the most reliable sources (even if you consider major news networks to be unreliable), and the extremely short video clips are pretty unconvincing either way.
That is why there is a video so you can see for yourself, dude.

As I said, the video clips are unconvincing.
Well 'a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest' has long been known.

And that applies to you as well as me. ;)

There have now been multiple angles of video shown, and I still don't see solid evidence that would make me think the driver was fleeing from the baseball bat hitting the rear of his car. It is hard to tell, but it doesn't seem as though a) he was driving particularly slowly or cautiously before his car was struck, or that b) he suddenly accelerated after his car was struck. Ignoring any evidence or supposition about the driver's character or beliefs, I think saying this was an accident caused by a man in fear for his life would be a very hard sell for a jury.

I know this will not even penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.

Why did the cops even left him drive down that street??? WTF!!
He did not seem to have enough policemen too.

He did not seem to have enough policemen too.
The police were pulled back. The Democrats wanted it to go down like this.

They're willing to sacrifice a young woman's life to drive Trump out of office. That's all that motivates them.

That's what I kinda saw. Could be wrong, but I hope he gets a fair trial.
It is extremely unlikely he will get a fair trial.

He will get Zimmermanned.

Zimmerman was found not guilty......are you saying that trial was biased in favor of the defendant, and that this trial will be the same? ;)

Perhaps.....but department of memes and 4chan don't seem like the most reliable sources (even if you consider major news networks to be unreliable), and the extremely short video clips are pretty unconvincing either way.
That is why there is a video so you can see for yourself, dude.

As I said, the video clips are unconvincing.
Well 'a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest' has long been known.

And that applies to you as well as me. ;)

There have now been multiple angles of video shown, and I still don't see solid evidence that would make me think the driver was fleeing from the baseball bat hitting the rear of his car. It is hard to tell, but it doesn't seem as though a) he was driving particularly slowly or cautiously before his car was struck, or that b) he suddenly accelerated after his car was struck. Ignoring any evidence or supposition about the driver's character or beliefs, I think saying this was an accident caused by a man in fear for his life would be a very hard sell for a jury.
It's hard to judge he seems to speed up after the man hits the car with the baseball bat

Forum List

Back