Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I know this will not even penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat

Last edited:
I know this will not evenb penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.

Yes. every time I feel a bump on the left rear of my car, I end up running over people and killing as many as I can.

I know this will not evenb penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

Yes. very time I feel a bump on the left rear of my car, I end up running over people and killing as many as I can.
It's the instinctive thing to do.

When the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor they were actually just panicked into losing control of their Navy

The Holicaust was just because one morning Hitler was startled when a Jew asked him for directions

Yes. every time I feel a bump on the left rear of my car, I end up running over people and killing as many as I can.

--- and then peeling out in reverse to get away.

No doubt it was slipping on a banana peel that caused him to pose with the Vanguard shield and all that shit beforehand too. A mere accident.

Holy SHIT the hoops some apologists will jump through........

Perhaps.....but department of memes and 4chan don't seem like the most reliable sources (even if you consider major news networks to be unreliable), and the extremely short video clips are pretty unconvincing either way.
That is why there is a video so you can see for yourself, dude.

The Holicaust was just because one morning Hitler was startled when a Jew asked him for directions
So you think that nervously and unintentionally stepping on the gas too hard is equal to a protracted genocidal strategy?

I've unintentionally stepped on the gas pedal too hard before, myself. I let off before I ran over a bunch of people and killed at least one, but that's just me.

Perhaps.....but department of memes and 4chan don't seem like the most reliable sources (even if you consider major news networks to be unreliable), and the extremely short video clips are pretty unconvincing either way.
That is why there is a video so you can see for yourself, dude.

Yep. The car traveled another block before it stopped.

--- and then peeling out in reverse to get away.
Fearful reaction. He thought the crowd would lynch him.

If this fellow didn't blow it already by answering a lot of questions before a lawyer got to him he stands a very good chance of walking away.
Nah, he will get manslaughter at a minimum as he has a responsibility to control his vehicle at all times.

So you think that nervously and unintentionally stepping on the gas too hard is equal to a protracted genocidal strategy?

I've unintentionally stepped on the gas pedal too hard before, myself. I let off before I ran over a bunch of people and killed at least one, but that's just me.

Just last Thursday I accidentally dressed up with a Vanguard shield, wrote a lot of bigot rant on Nosebook and then rammed a line of parked cars before tearing back up the hill in reverse.

Hey, the transmission got stuck. It happens. :dunno:

I'm thinking three or four (or more) incidents I've seen on tv news of someone who accidentally stepped on the gas and drove right through a wall or store window. It happens a lot, and all this fellow's lawyer(s) need to do is collect as many examples as they can find and, provided this fellow hasn't already hung himself by talking, he stands a very good chance of being acquitted of the first degree murder he's charged with. Unless he confesses, or unless there is strong evidence that he planned it, he can walk free.

Forum List

Back