Charles Barkley Reveals The REAL Reason Blacks Will Never Be As Successful As Whites...& It's NOT 'Systemic Racism'

Where would Dipshit Barkley be without basketball?

Anyone?

It’s just killing you not being able to scream RACIST!!! At Sir Charles.
Hahahahaha
Nope, he's an entitled asshole
you sound like your hero, klansman joe...and his son, hunter....damn them uppity colored folks got you living in a racial jungle with their thinking....and talking for themselves...they just need to get back on that court and bounce the ball up and down for you!

Negroes should:

1. Stop committing so many crimes

2. Start taking care of their families

3. Start taking responsiblity for themselves and get off welfare

4. Stop thinking of themselves as victims and start thinking of themselves as Americans

5. Stop supporting Democrats that promise them everything but deliver absolutely nothing but poverty and racial hatred.

1. Crime is a factor of injustice and lack of opportunity only . No one wants to commit crimes, and crime is much harder than a nice cushy 9-5 job.

2. You can't take care of or even have a family without economic stability which is not the fault of Blacks. We need more educational opportunities and jobs.

3. Welfare is a myth. About the only welfare available in the US is ADC and disability. Almost no Black males can get it.

4. Blacks don't whine about being victims because there is no one who cares. Being Americans does not help, as they are still murdered by police incarcerated illegally over things like drug laws that should not exist, denied mortgages, etc.

I’ve listened to leftists like you say the exact same things for the past 50 years. Ive watched you’re ideas fail over and over again. You’re the problem not the solution. Charles has some hard truths but he’s right.

Negroes should:

1. Stop committing so many crimes

2. Start taking care of their families

3. Start taking responsiblity for themselves and get off welfare

4. Stop thinking of themselves as victims and start thinking of themselves as Americans

5. Stop supporting Democrats that promise them everything but deliver absolutely nothing but poverty and racial hatred.

1. Crime is a factor of injustice and lack of opportunity only . No one wants to commit crimes, and crime is much harder than a nice cushy 9-5 job.

2. You can't take care of or even have a family without economic stability which is not the fault of Blacks. We need more educational opportunities and jobs.

3. Welfare is a myth. About the only welfare available in the US is ADC and disability. Almost no Black males can get it.

4. Blacks don't whine about being victims because there is no one who cares. Being Americans does not help, as they are still murdered by police incarcerated illegally over things like drug laws that should not exist, denied mortgages, etc.

I’ve listened to leftists like you say the exact same things for the past 50 years. Ive watched you’re ideas fail over and over again. You’re the problem not the solution. Charles has some hard truths but he’s right.
LOL. Rigby is no "leftist"

Anyone?

Hahahahaha

Wait...I thought only white people were entitled?
So I guess that means that all blacks are entitled right?
Logic is not your friend

I see you can't answer....racist.

Good for him...

He has finally revealed that all of the superior yet fragile white folks should stop panicking about losing their way of life and blah blah...

Blacks will never be all that successful.......relax
Don't worry you're gonna wake up one day and all the Popeyes are gonna be closed .....why? The whole fried chicken supply chain is gonna collapse

Once we've all left

ghbbbhn .png

White flight is wacist !

Interesting read / perspective....

View attachment 509480

“As I tell my white friends, we as black people [are] never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life, from other black people. It’s a dirty dark secret and I’m glad it’s coming out …”

If you do well in school, you’re not “black enough.”

“When young black kids do well in school, the loser’s kid tell them, ‘Oh you’re acting white’ … One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole because of other black people … For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person.”

Why many black sports players go broke.

“One of the reasons a lot of black players go broke, because when you’re successful you’re friends say, ‘Oh, you ain’t cool, you ain’t down with us anymore.’ And you end up giving up all your money to these damn losers and you end up broke again.”

Going to jail is a “good thing” in the black community.

“We’re the only ethnic group to say, ‘Hey if you go to jail, it gives you street cred. That’s just typical B.S. that goes on when you’re black, man.

Additionally:
- Black-on-Black Crime (Chicago, NY, etc...)
- High(er) rate of abortions
- High rate of fatherless / single-parent (mothers) homes

These are problems only BLACKS can solve for themselves. It comes down to personal choices.

So stop blaming 'slavery', 'systemic racism', whites, or anyone else....

Love Barkley. He's right on, of course. He knows he's gonna get trashed by the nyggaz.

Genetic behavioral issues and genetic low IQ and stuff probably contribute to the mythical oppression of Blacks despite the fact that the establishment oppresses Whitey across the board, favoring Blacks in academia, criminal justice, government, etc.

Anyone?
Probably a senior executive somewhere....He has a business degree from Auburn, fucking bigot.
And he got that degree because of… wait for it

Basketball

Asshole
This has to be the most openly racist, bigoted statement I have seen in....

wait for it.....

a long time.

How fucking insulting can you possibly get? If I were black, I would want to beat your ass for that statement.

Anyone?

Hahahahaha

Wait...I thought only white people were entitled?
So I guess that means that all blacks are entitled right?
Logic is not your friend
Racial bigotry is apparently yours.

Let's not forget the black community has come up with a term to refer to blacks that have made something of themselves and been successful.

Uppity.

Whites pride themselves on working hard, studying hard, making good money and staying out of jail. Whites know when they go to jail the white community frowns on them and when they get out they will be shamed. Blacks consider going to jail something to be proud of. Until this changes the black community will never be successful and will always be beholden to the democrat parties handouts because they can't keep a job and make the money themselves.

I sure do like Barkley. He's right on about this stuff.

I like Barkley's honesty. It sounds horrible to type but, to be completely frank, where HAVE blacks succeeded in the world without huge government programs and assistance? Show me one majority black nation that is first world. I firmly believe that they are incapable. They are incapable because they are simply not intelligent enough to succeed and lead in a highly technical society. They just don't have it, and to compensate for that inability, they blame the society around them. The same society that hamstrings other groups to their benefit.

The majority of blacks don't have much going on cerebrally, but man those hamstrings are out of this world.

Big Butt Barkley. I respect him as a player. He really did hustle on both sides of the court but everybody knows what peer pressure is Chuckie. Stick to BB.
You can't handle the truth.
No it's true, you don't see how much a guy hustles until you see a few games in person. They just don't show how much work on the floor he did.

Big Butt Barkley. I respect him as a player. He really did hustle on both sides of the court but everybody knows what peer pressure is Chuckie. Stick to BB.
You can't handle the truth.
No it's true, you don't see how much a guy hustles until you see a few games in person. They just don't show how much work on the floor he did.
This is the part where you play dumb, huh.

That's not the truth you were speaking of?

PP, while it does effect behavior, is not the cause, it is a symptom.

[Now Hakeem, that guy could hustle......]

Forum List

Back