Charles Barkley Reveals The REAL Reason Blacks Will Never Be As Successful As Whites...& It's NOT 'Systemic Racism'

Big Butt Barkley. I respect him as a player. He really did hustle on both sides of the court but everybody knows what peer pressure is Chuckie. Stick to BB.
You can't handle the truth.
No it's true, you don't see how much a guy hustles until you see a few games in person. They just don't show how much work on the floor he did.
This is the part where you play dumb, huh.

That's not the truth you were speaking of?

PP, while it does effect behavior, is not the cause, it is a symptom.

[Now Hakeem, that guy could hustle......]
What's your opinion on the topic?

Interesting read / perspective....

View attachment 509480

“As I tell my white friends, we as black people [are] never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life, from other black people. It’s a dirty dark secret and I’m glad it’s coming out …”

If you do well in school, you’re not “black enough.”

“When young black kids do well in school, the loser’s kid tell them, ‘Oh you’re acting white’ … One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole because of other black people … For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person.”

Why many black sports players go broke.

“One of the reasons a lot of black players go broke, because when you’re successful you’re friends say, ‘Oh, you ain’t cool, you ain’t down with us anymore.’ And you end up giving up all your money to these damn losers and you end up broke again.”

Going to jail is a “good thing” in the black community.

“We’re the only ethnic group to say, ‘Hey if you go to jail, it gives you street cred. That’s just typical B.S. that goes on when you’re black, man.

Additionally:
- Black-on-Black Crime (Chicago, NY, etc...)
- High(er) rate of abortions
- High rate of fatherless / single-parent (mothers) homes

These are problems only BLACKS can solve for themselves. It comes down to personal choices.

So stop blaming 'slavery', 'systemic racism', whites, or anyone else....

Another reason blacks have difficulty is that whites listen to ignorant uneducaed blacks like Barkley who whites use to counter fact based arguments from intelligent well educated blacks just as is being done with this thread.

Good for him...

He has finally revealed that all of the superior yet fragile white folks should stop panicking about losing their way of life and blah blah...

Blacks will never be all that successful.......relax
We dont worry about losing our way of life at all. Fear is your gig.
We do tire of being blamed for blacks egregious and self destructive conduct.
You are blamed because you made the motherfucking laws.

View attachment 509480

“As I tell my white friends, we as black people [are] never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life, from other black people. It’s a dirty dark secret and I’m glad it’s coming out …”

“When young black kids do well in school, the loser’s kid tell them, ‘Oh you’re acting white’ … One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole because of other black people … For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person.”

“One of the reasons a lot of black players go broke, because when you’re successful you’re friends say, ‘Oh, you ain’t cool, you ain’t down with us anymore.’ And you end up giving up all your money to these damn losers and you end up broke again.”

“We’re the only ethnic group to say, ‘Hey if you go to jail, it gives you street cred. That’s just typical B.S. that goes on when you’re black, man.

Additionally:

These are problems only BLACKS can solve for themselves. It comes down to personal choices.

The simple fact that one of the most watched TV shows in history was about a white criminal family should make you understand that Barkley is a dumb ass.

Charles Barkley is an example of the psychological damage racism inflicts on black people. What you see here is internalized racism. Barkley was a good basketball player, but he really needs to shut his fat ass up. You see Charles was given a free education that he did not finish,.. Had he gotten injured early in his career and was unable to make the money he did grabbing missed shots,he'd be moving furniture somewhere. He has never finished college and so given the fact I was a black college athlete and got my degree, I can say that Charkes Barkely needs to shut the fuck up.

View attachment 509480

Additionally:

Paul Essien and Unkotare would call me a racist if I said these things.

Man you're a hard core racist!!!!
Claiming a black man cant get a degree if he's not an athlete is the epitome of racism.
the be fair, a lot of athletes of all colors are carried to degrees t keep them eligible. Some actually get educations alone the way. I believe Barclay and Magic Johnson were two examples of educated athletes.

the be fair, a lot of athletes of all colors are carried to degrees t keep them eligible. Some actually get educations alone the way. I believe Barclay and Magic Johnson were two examples of educated athletes.

The majority take the easiest classes possible just so they can stay in the sports programs and hopefully make it in the NFL or the NBA.
I grew up around NBA players and to be honest the vast majority are dumb as a box of rocks.
There are exceptions of course.

The majority take the easiest classes possible just so they can stay in the sports programs and hopefully make it in the NFL or the NBA.
I grew up around NBA players and to be honest the vast majority are dumb as a box of rocks.
Not the majority of collegiate athletes.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 509480

Additionally:

it may not be long before the left tries to target and label Barkley an Uncle Tom ...they may even try to cancel him and get him fired from sports commentating if he keeps speaking logically ... logic is the lefts enemy .

View attachment 509480

Additionally:

Wow!

Only Mr. B. could speak so frankly.

And most Caucasian "liberals" do not dare gainsay him.

He seems to imply what I have long felt: Many African Americans will discover that their best friends are actually Caucasian people and that African Americans are going to rue the day when Caucasians are no longer the majority ethnicity in this country.

Well, imo, easy's just an idiot trolling poolboy.....
but in this instance he's actually linked an example of speaking truth to the dems. I doubt he'd be as open to a conservative speaking truth the Trumpbots failure to see Trump's duplicity in lying about vote challenges and how THAT detracts from supporting the rule of law .... but that's easy.

One might ask Barkley why "When you’re black [and trying to be successful] you have to deal with so much crap in your life, from other black people. It’s a dirty dark secret and I’m glad it’s coming out …”

I doubt Barkley would say there is no racism in America. But he might say that just because there is that's not an excuse to not try.
so.... now youre telling us what the black man was really trying to say ..... typical racist leftist .

The majority of collegiate athletes are not on a free ride, even in the most popular, money making sports. They know they are never going to the professional leagues and must concentrate on getting a good education.

I wouldnt know about those.
I was around NBA players and I'd say 2/3 of them are dumb as a box of rocks.

View attachment 509480

Additionally:

Wise words indeed.
The movie "FREEDOM WRITERS" starring Hilary Swank and Patrick Dempsey is instructive.

Yes, 'Freedom Writers' is based on a true story. LaGravenese developed the script for the film from the 1999 book 'The Freedom Writers Diary,' a compiled version of the journal entries by the real Erin Gruwell and her students. In 1994, Gruwell joined Woodrow Wilson High as a student-teacher.

Blacks, Latinos, Asians, one White male student.
Gangs, death by guns in the gangs, racial gang and turf wars, cultures, 'street cred, honor, respect if you go to jail or die defending your own kind'.

After the students circulated in class a drawing of one of the Black students with big lips and laughing about it, teacher Erin caught them, saw the drawing and was horrified.
"What is this? I've seen drawings like this before, in newspapers etc. Except instead of Black people it was of Jewish people. You think you're gangsters, you're amateurs compared to the biggest gang in history, you think you're cool taking over areas, they took over countries. They blamed Jewish people for all their troubles, and that caused the Holocaust."
A Latino student raised his hand, "please Miss, that thing you mentioned earlier, the Holocaust, what is that?" Erin said, slightly annoyed [not with the students]..."hands up anyone who knows what the Holocaust is", White guy the only one to raise his hand.
So she took the class to the Holocaust Museum.
She told the class that "when you die to get honor and respect [in the gang wars etc] you'll rot in the ground, and everyone else will go on living, no one will remember you".
*She taught her students the benefits of an good education, She taught them how to write, offered them the chance to take a blank book from her desk to use as a diary.
They had to write something in the book every day, about anything they liked, anything. They had to give her permission to read them by putting them on a certain shelf in the cupboard.
The stories they wrote about gangs, domestic violence, families being evicted etc were truly sad.
Erin organised computers for them to use to type their diaries and compile them into the book "The Freedom Writers Diary".
In one class they had "A Toast for Change"
The lives of Black etc youth can be changed...for the better.

Last edited:
You are full of shit. There are graduation requirements that must be met in all collegiate sports and all college sports aren't elite division one programs. In division 3, there are no scholarship. Then you have NAIA schools and there aren't many pros coming from those schools.

Forum List

Back