Charles Barkley Reveals The REAL Reason Blacks Will Never Be As Successful As Whites...& It's NOT 'Systemic Racism'

Interesting read / perspective....

View attachment 509480

“As I tell my white friends, we as black people [are] never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life, from other black people. It’s a dirty dark secret and I’m glad it’s coming out …”

If you do well in school, you’re not “black enough.”

“When young black kids do well in school, the loser’s kid tell them, ‘Oh you’re acting white’ … One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole because of other black people … For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person.”

Why many black sports players go broke.

“One of the reasons a lot of black players go broke, because when you’re successful you’re friends say, ‘Oh, you ain’t cool, you ain’t down with us anymore.’ And you end up giving up all your money to these damn losers and you end up broke again.”

Going to jail is a “good thing” in the black community.

“We’re the only ethnic group to say, ‘Hey if you go to jail, it gives you street cred. That’s just typical B.S. that goes on when you’re black, man.

Additionally:
- Black-on-Black Crime (Chicago, NY, etc...)
- High(er) rate of abortions
- High rate of fatherless / single-parent (mothers) homes

These are problems only BLACKS can solve for themselves. It comes down to personal choices.

So stop blaming 'slavery', 'systemic racism', whites, or anyone else....

Holy freaking shit. It’s like I wrote it for him. If he could get about another dozen black well knowns to echo his facts then perhaps his race can be saved. In the meantime I guess the media and libs will continue to support the self destruction by laying all the blame on white people.
There are many mentally healthy, emotionally strong blacks in our country-males and females both, but good luck seeing them given much airtime on LSM. I've watched many YouTube videos depicting blacks who reject blaming their outcomes in life on the system, and listening to several of them, I've thought "Wow. Why doesn't that guy run for office?" I guess without national networks supporting you it's a hard battle but still doable to get out positive messages and effective job strategies, it just takes extra effort and work by going it without the negative doomsayers.

There needs to be 20 others just like him.
There are far too few black celebs/notables who are willing to speak out.
Denzel Washington has a little, as well as even Morgan Freeman has a couple times now embarrassing Don Lemon in an interview.
Michael Jordan undoubtedly won't speak out due to his mega money machine Nike shoes. He would be risking a LOT by downing his own customers. But he would be outstanding person to speak out.
When they do speak out they invite intimidation, insult, and other attacks...

'Uncle Tom', etc.... It's like Barkley said, blacks who demonstrate intelligence and the ability to think for themselves are ridiculed, called 'not black enough, etc...
No doubt.
As I have said many times for years, liberal policies since the 1960's have caused, and continue to cause, more damage to the black race than actual racism ever did.
Blacks who refused the liberal guilt money ,and worked hard to get out of the slums - succeeded tremendously from the 1970's to today. Blacks who are never on welfare and all the other myriad of liberal handouts - do equally as well as whites. Of course they do.
But blacks who take the handouts, excuse making and ever lowering standards to pretend they are doing better - all fail miserably. And have created a self crushing culture that rewards/reveres bad behavior and shames good behavior.

Negroes should:

1. Stop committing so many crimes

2. Start taking care of their families

3. Start taking responsiblity for themselves and get off welfare

4. Stop thinking of themselves as victims and start thinking of themselves as Americans

5. Stop supporting Democrats that promise them everything but deliver absolutely nothing but poverty and racial hatred.

1. Crime is a factor of injustice and lack of opportunity only . No one wants to commit crimes, and crime is much harder than a nice cushy 9-5 job.

2. You can't take care of or even have a family without economic stability which is not the fault of Blacks. We need more educational opportunities and jobs.

3. Welfare is a myth. About the only welfare available in the US is ADC and disability. Almost no Black males can get it.

4. Blacks don't whine about being victims because there is no one who cares. Being Americans does not help, as they are still murdered by police incarcerated illegally over things like drug laws that should not exist, denied mortgages, etc.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The goddamn Negroes are sorry shitheads that allow the Liberals to manipulate them and they will always be sorry. They have no intentions of doing what is on that list so they aill continue to be shitheads. At least the good thing is that they are killing themselves and aborting a good portion of their children. It may be a self solving problem.

I was going to comment about your ignorance about welfare but your statement was too bat shit crazy to be worthy of a response. I can't deal with that level of stupidity.

There are many mentally healthy, emotionally strong blacks in our country-males and females both, but good luck seeing them given much airtime on LSM. I've watched many YouTube videos depicting blacks who reject blaming their outcomes in life on the system, and listening to several of them, I've thought "Wow. Why doesn't that guy run for office?" I guess without national networks supporting you it's a hard battle but still doable to get out positive messages and effective job strategies, it just takes extra effort and work by going it without the negative doomsayers.
Part of it is 'culture'. It doesn't matter if you have almost every news media showing these strong, honest blacks pointing these facts Barkley mentioned to their fellow blacks if the majority cling to the very issues / beliefs Barkley pointed out and don't change. The same outcome will happen, but you have to start somewhere, so those leaders need to keep trying. Of course, they will never get the majority of the media to support them because Democrats and their surrogate media do not want strong, independent, blacks who can think and choose for themselves.

Rigby5
that is total babble crap
my dad lived during the Great Depression!!!!!!! he never committed crimes

..blacks commit crimes at high levels and graduate at lower levels
==they PRAISE and HONOR criminals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the US flag with that great CRIMINAL FGray!!!!!!!!
1625600980211.png

Negroes should:

4. Stop thinking of themselves as victims and start thinking of themselves as Americans

5. Stop supporting Democrats that promise them everything but deliver absolutely nothing but poverty and racial hatred.

1. Crime is a factor of injustice and lack of opportunity only . No one wants to commit crimes, and crime is much harder than a nice cushy 9-5 job.

2. You can't take care of or even have a family without economic stability which is not the fault of Blacks. We need more educational opportunities and jobs.

3. Welfare is a myth. About the only welfare available in the US is ADC and disability. Almost no Black males can get it.

4. Blacks don't whine about being victims because there is no one who cares. Being Americans does not help, as they are still murdered by police incarcerated illegally over things like drug laws that should not exist, denied mortgages, etc.

The goddamn Negroes are sorry shitheads that allow the Liberals to manipulate them and they will always be sorry. They have no intentions of doing what is on that list so they aill continue to be shitheads. At least the good thing is that they are killing themselves and aborting a good portion of their children. It may be a self solving problem.

I was going to comment about your ignorance about welfare but your statement was too bat shit crazy to be worthy of a response. I can't deal with that level of stupidity.
Grow up guy. Don't be as stupid as the liberals who use and abuse them.
There are millions - MILLIONS - of white trash that do the same damn thing. And then there are the 100,000's of fake disability sponges, and 100,000s more in fake "care takers" drawing money for sitting on their ass.
What color a person's skin is has absolutely no bearing on whether they are willing to have no shame and take the free bribe money.
Blacks have done it, and continue to do it because they just keep getting it.

Go to any town in the USA that is overwhelmingly white, and start building free apartments and "income adjusted" town houses... and put up signs saying come here for free money/groceries/rent/utilities... and you would see white trash flock to them.
They are all over the damn place here. And the black population here is only 3%. It is white trash everywhere here.

Negroes should:

There are millions - MILLIONS - of white trash that do the same damn thing. And then there are the 100,000's of fake disability sponges, and 100,000s more in fake "care takers" drawing money for sitting on their ass.
What color a person's skin is has absolutely no bearing on whether they are willing to have no shame and take the free bribe money.

Go to any town in the USA that is overwhelmingly white, and start building free apartments and "income adjusted" town houses... and put up signs saying come here for free money/groceries/rent/utilities... and you would see white trash flock to them.
They are all over the damn place here. And the black population here is only 3%. It is white trash everywhere here.

You don't understand demographics, do you?

10% of Whites may have the same total numbers as 50-60% of Negroes but the Negroes have an asshole culture of welfare, crime, and family destruction percentage wise.

However, to be fair I don't blame them as much as I blame the Liberals that made them their welfare slaves.

Part of it is 'culture'. It doesn't matter if you have almost every news media showing these strong, honest blacks pointing these facts Barkley mentioned to their fellow blacks if the majority cling to the very issues / beliefs Barkley pointed out and don't change. The same outcome will happen, but you have to start somewhere, so those leaders need to keep trying. Of course, they will never get the majority of the media to support them because Democrats and their surrogate media do not want strong, independent, blacks who can think and choose for themselves.
Yes, part of our culture (I'm intentionally using a broad brush here, but breaking it down shortly) is that even if we had 24/7 positive messages airing on all national networks, some people don't watch tv, and many who do still don't watch any news channels. The advertisers reveal which audiences are most likely to be watching specific shows, and with 24 hour news channels it's mostly partisans.

So, when this is the case, a young black kid who doesn't watch the news, for this example has parents who both believe that they are victims of the system and teach their kids that they will be victims also, even if the kid says he doesn't want to be a victim. Sad, yet part of the culture to which you referred. I look at it mostly as a poverty issue with working hard to get out of bad areas (high crime), although we're supposed to view most every issue now in terms of skin color, even though many whites live below poverty line as well.

Where do kids (of all skin tones) get positive role models when their parents lack the basic tools for being good parents (maybe their own parents were doom and gloom broken records, or lived a life of crime instead of working for a living) and the kids have no other relatives telling them that they don't have to buy into the political BS victimhood mentality if they make the necessary effort to rise above the odds?

Many people have worked their way out of poverty. It's not an easy task, and requires a strong drive to do so. Intrinsic motivation is a genetic gift that most do not enjoy. I've tried to find recent stats about extrinsic versus intrinsic in our culture, but have yet to find anything of substance. Extrinsic motivation outweighs intrinsic by far, I just don't know by how much.

Going back to my point- so a young, black kid (boy or girl) has a family that steals to get by and hears that anytime someone in the neighborhood succeeds (even with little things) his or her parents say things like: "He cheated to get that award", or "She kissed that teacher's butt to get the award"....all of that is crap spewed by bad parents of all skin colors and of course worse, much worse.

Negroes should:

Focusing on the outcome rather than the action is fake.

How long would Barkley’s truth have remained on Facebook or YouTube?

When I finished my AIT training at Ft Leonard Wood Missouri and arrived at Ford Knox kentucky to start my service there I got off the bus and looked for a taxi. I found a taxi and gave the driver the address where I needed to go. the driver was I would say a fairly young black man. as I was getting into the taxi a group of 4 black young men approach the Taxi driver and asked him to take them where they wanted go. The driver I think sensing that he could have a problem getting these young black guys to pay him for his services informed them how much it was going cost them for the taxi ride. He was right the black young men told him they did not have any money and they got upset when he told them he expected to be paid. these black young men told the taxi driver OH COME ON YOU"RE GONA CHARGE US. WE ARE BROS! YOU MY BRO Why do you want to charge us for. The Taxi driver told them this is my job I support my family driving this taxi. I was already inside the taxi .The taxi driver got in and took off leaving them there. As we were on the way to my destination he told me you know I provide service to people from different races and I do not have any problems with them. They do the right thing and pay me. I am black and I very often have problems getting paid by black folks. they want the taxi service for free. they do not care that I have a family to support. they want free stuff

Negroes should:

10% of Whites may have the same total numbers as 50-60% of Negroes but the Negroes have an asshole culture of welfare, crime, and family destruction percentage wise.

However, to be fair I don't blame them as much as I blame the Liberals that made them their welfare slaves.
The last line you wrote is the key.
Beginning in the late 1950s, and in full speed ahead in the 1960s - liberals lured in black populations to live in "projects"... with reduced/free rent... plus signing them up for no strings attached welfare/food stamps. This was done to segregate cities, get blacks away from their pristine white bread neighborhoods and schools.
It worked flawlessly.
Blacks were desperate then. The vast majority were in deep poverty. The best they could hop for was low wage dead end work. And along came limousine liberals to "save them".... just sign here!! Free money, free food... you don't have to work!!.... just move here away from us!!
And here we are. Many blacks now entering their 5th generation of families where no one works.
You think they want to give that up??

Negroes should:

Beginning in the late 1950s, and in full speed ahead in the 1960s - liberals lured in black populations to live in "projects"... with reduced/free rent... plus signing them up for no strings attached welfare/food stamps. This was done to segregate cities, get blacks away from their pristine white bread neighborhoods and schools.
It worked flawlessly.
Blacks were desperate then. The vast majority were in deep poverty. The best they could hop for was low wage dead end work. And along came limousine liberals to "save them".... just sign here!! Free money, free food... you don't have to work!!.... just move here away from us!!
And here we are. Many blacks now entering their 5th generation of families where no one works.

It is comfortable for the Negroes being on the Democrat welfare plantation, isn't it? They don't have to pick cotton to get their chitlins, Kools and Colt Malt Liquor, do they? All they have to is vote for Democrats ever couple of years.

Actually you are confused. The 1950s had tremendous employment opportunities for Negroes with the growth of manufacturing. However in the 1960s that jackass LBJ decided to create the welfare plantation in order to get the Negroes to be a voting block for the despicable Democrats. "I'll have those Neggras voting Democrat for the next 150 years".

It worked. Here we are 60 years later and the goddamn Negores perfer the welfare plantation to taking responsibility. Who would have ever thunk it?

Where would Dipshit Barkley be without basketball?

Anyone?
not sure, it’s like asking where Bill Gates would be without computers. Hard to imagine, but both seemed to have been born with a hard work ethic, to grow their talents.

I am however not sure what that has to do with the topic

Negroes should:

It worked flawlessly.

It is comfortable for the Negroes being on the Democrat welfare plantation, isn't it? They don't have to pick cotton to get their chitlins, Kools and Colt Malt Liquor, do they? All they have to is vote for Democrats ever couple of years.

Actually you are confused. The 1950s had tremendous employment opportunities for Negroes with the growth of manufacturing. However in the 1960s that jackass LBJ decided to create the welfare plantation in order to get the Negroes to be a voting block for the despicable Democrats. "I'll have those Neggras voting Democrat for the next 150 years".

It worked. Here we are 60 years later and the goddamn Negores perfer the welfare plantation to taking responsibility. Who would have ever thunk it?
Not true guy... take Cabrini Green projects in Chicago. It started in 1942 as a series of small row houses for primarily whites moving to the city for manufacturing jobs. In 1958 they started building the massive "stack houses" that took over the whole area. 15,000 people lived in one square mile.
Black families were denied mortgages no matter their income throughout the city, so many had no choice but move to "approved" areas for blacks. Like Cabrini Green. At the beginning there were many whites living there also, but by the 1960's it was nearly all blacks.
In the economic fallout of the 1970's many of them lost their jobs, as the economy came back... whites were hired first. Leaving many blacks with little prospects. So... they lived off of welfare.
Believe me, I know what you are saying about how the choose to live the way they do - I agree completely. But only difference is, I am saying plenty of whites choose to do the same. If you would have taken 1,000,000 white people and all of them were denied mortgages, given no choice but to live in packed apartments, take their jobs and offer them just enough free money to get by - many would choose to keep doing nothing when jobs came back

Where would Dipshit Barkley be without basketball?

Anyone?

Why do you hate black people?
He has a degree from Auburn in business management.
apparently dembots like the poster you are responding to think african-americans are only there for their sports entertainment...if they dare to speak out against the party line well they just ain’t black enough

Good for him...

He has finally revealed that all of the superior yet fragile white folks should stop panicking about losing their way of life and blah blah...

Blacks will never be all that successful.......relax
Chuckster was successful, and he has the education too.

Just like Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Dr. Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Larry Elder, Ken Hamblin, J.C. Watts, and innumerable black entrepreneurs who refused to get sucked into ghetto goon culture have been successful.

Forum List

Back