Charles Barkley Reveals The REAL Reason Blacks Will Never Be As Successful As Whites...& It's NOT 'Systemic Racism'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Interesting read / perspective....

1625593008148.png

“As I tell my white friends, we as black people [are] never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life, from other black people. It’s a dirty dark secret and I’m glad it’s coming out …”

If you do well in school, you’re not “black enough.”

“When young black kids do well in school, the loser’s kid tell them, ‘Oh you’re acting white’ … One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole because of other black people … For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person.”

Why many black sports players go broke.

“One of the reasons a lot of black players go broke, because when you’re successful you’re friends say, ‘Oh, you ain’t cool, you ain’t down with us anymore.’ And you end up giving up all your money to these damn losers and you end up broke again.”

Going to jail is a “good thing” in the black community.

“We’re the only ethnic group to say, ‘Hey if you go to jail, it gives you street cred. That’s just typical B.S. that goes on when you’re black, man.

Additionally:
- Black-on-Black Crime (Chicago, NY, etc...)
- High(er) rate of abortions
- High rate of fatherless / single-parent (mothers) homes

These are problems only BLACKS can solve for themselves. It comes down to personal choices.

So stop blaming 'slavery', 'systemic racism', whites, or anyone else....

....yes...like I said, their culture is self destructive and will continue as so, because they concentrate on what are NOT problems, and don't even acknowledge the REAL problems
not problems: like police brutality and racism
real problems: black low grad rates, and HIGH crime rates

Love the round mound!!!

I am personally aware of a pathetic homeless insane black who cannot remember what was said to him a minute ago.

Local blacks told me he was a great student... Until some woke thugs dumped a massive quantity of LSD in his soda....

View attachment 509480

“As I tell my white friends, we as black people [are] never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life, from other black people. It’s a dirty dark secret and I’m glad it’s coming out …”

“When young black kids do well in school, the loser’s kid tell them, ‘Oh you’re acting white’ … One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole because of other black people … For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person.”

“One of the reasons a lot of black players go broke, because when you’re successful you’re friends say, ‘Oh, you ain’t cool, you ain’t down with us anymore.’ And you end up giving up all your money to these damn losers and you end up broke again.”

“We’re the only ethnic group to say, ‘Hey if you go to jail, it gives you street cred. That’s just typical B.S. that goes on when you’re black, man.

Additionally:

These are problems only BLACKS can solve for themselves. It comes down to personal choices.

Let's put the Chuckster and IM2 in a closed room together and....y'know....see what happens. :laugh2:

View attachment 509480

Additionally:

Holy freaking shit. It’s like I wrote it for him. If he could get about another dozen black well knowns to echo his facts then perhaps his race can be saved. In the meantime I guess the media and libs will continue to support the self destruction by laying all the blame on white people.

Yep, this is definitely a part of it.

And who keeps lowering standards and expectations? White liberals, primarily, by weaponizing PC and Identity Politics instead of keeping standards and expectations high.

When you continue to lower standards and expectations, when you refuse to hold people accountable for their actions, all you're doing is enabling their worst behaviors and making things worse.

Another example is what we saw for four years with the former guy. Amazing how similar the two ends of our spectrum can be in their behaviors.

Good for him...

He has finally revealed that all of the superior yet fragile white folks should stop panicking about losing their way of life and blah blah...

Blacks will never be all that successful.......relax
We dont worry about losing our way of life at all. Fear is your gig.
We do tire of being blamed for blacks egregious and self destructive conduct.

Last edited:

View attachment 509480

Additionally:

He spittin truth!

Good for him...

He has finally revealed that all of the superior yet fragile white folks should stop panicking about losing their way of life and blah blah...

Blacks will never be all that successful.......relax
We do t worry about losing our way of life at all
We do tire of being blamed for blacks egregious and self destructive conduct.
You will be alright.....you are superior -- I am sure you can deal with the faint cries of blame from the inferiors

At least there are a few good darkies who know their place and give you the praise you deserve.....keep your head up

Big Butt Barkley. I respect him as a player. He really did hustle on both sides of the court but everybody knows what peer pressure is Chuckie. Stick to BB.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Yep, this is definitely a part of it.

And who keeps lowering standards and expectations? White liberals, primarily, by weaponizing PC and Identity Politics instead of keeping standards and expectations high.

When you continue to lower standards and expectations, when you refuse to hold people accountable for their actions, all you're doing is enabling their worst behaviors and making things worse.

Another example is what we saw for four years with the former guy. Amazing how similar the two ends of our spectrum can be in their behaviors.
Funny...you declare Liberals / Democrats have lowered the standards and expectations for blacks, of weaponizing PC & identity politics ... then throw in 'Another example is what we saw for four years with the former guy'...

when 'the other guy delivered the lowest minority / black unemployment in US history, one of the highest rate of blacks opening small businesses in decades, and millions of Americans / blacks escaping the 'liberal plantation' and policies of economic slavery by getting off of Food Stamps, Unemployment, etc...

...much / almost all of which Democrats reversed - wiping out 50% of all minority-owned small businesses and returning millions of Americans / minorities back on food stamps, unemployment, etc... - with their Constitutional and civil rights-violating COVID-19 fear-mongering-based lock downs.

Just another thread that's meant to show that America is completely concerned with racism.

Is this America today or is it just the pure filth that has overtaken this forum?
Well, imo, easy's just an idiot trolling poolboy.....
but in this instance he's actually linked an example of speaking truth to the dems. I doubt he'd be as open to a conservative speaking truth the Trumpbots failure to see Trump's duplicity in lying about vote challenges and how THAT detracts from supporting the rule of law .... but that's easy.

One might ask Barkley why "When you’re black [and trying to be successful] you have to deal with so much crap in your life, from other black people. It’s a dirty dark secret and I’m glad it’s coming out …”

I doubt Barkley would say there is no racism in America. But he might say that just because there is that's not an excuse to not try.

Forum List

Back