Charges Dropped Against St Louis Couple

good. they never should have been brought up.
their broken gun never should have been "fixed"
their gun never should have been illegally taken from them

now go slap the local attorney.

Great news. My only question: will this intervention of behalf of our Second Amendment rights set a nationwide precedent for self-defense or will it remain a fuzzy blip on history's radar?

This wasn’t an interpretation of anything. Which by the way the Supreme Court just refused to here several cases interpreting the 2nd Amendment.

what it was had to to do with a local prosecutor being told by a Republican governor threatening a pardon, destroying any chance of bringing the case to court.

File that away in that empty space between your ears, for when the time comes a Democrat governor threatens to pardon a case against someone you think should be charged.

Great news!

But I am afraid that if the Dems win big on November 3, then the charges might be reinstated or that other couples who similarly defend their homes from menacing mobs will be charged.
Hopefully not. It would just be vindictiveness. Don't know about you, but I'm pretty tired of vindictiveness at Federal and state level.

What if they shot at people who didn't invade their actual home?
A person should be able to protect their entire property, not just the inside of the house.

Well, unfortunately, you can't shoot someone for pissing on your lawn...
with the covid out there you might be able to,,,

No, you can't...
who really knows until we try???

You're an example of someone who shouldn't own a gun...

A person should be able to protect their entire property, not just the inside of the house.

No, you can't...
who really knows until we try???

You're an example of someone who shouldn't own a gun...
you never said who wanted to shoot someone for peeing in their yard???

Indeependent said "A person should be able to protect their entire property, not just the inside of the house."

Well, when you're talking about using a gun for protection (which is the obvious premise of this thread), you can't, so I responded with "Well, unfortunately, you can't shoot someone for pissing on your lawn."

The you said "Who really knows until we try?"

Well, we do know. No law will protect you if you use deadly force to stop someone from pissing on your lawn. Anyone who believes the only way to know that is to do it is someone who should never have access to a firearm...

It covers their "property," not just the home

The name of the castle doctrine comes from the old saying: “A man's home is his castle.” But under Missouri law, that can also include any kind of residence, a vehicle, other private property or “any other location where they have the right to be,” according to Findlaw.com

This wasn’t an interpretation of anything. Which by the way the Supreme Court just refused to here several cases interpreting the 2nd Amendment
Refused because Robert's would side with the left as he always does

And the right to protect our homes and entire curtilage ought to be a national right which supersedes any state law forbidding it.

I sure wish.

I asked a lawyer in the family and he said that in the People's Democratic Republic of NY, a one-party state, I have the duty to retreat.....run from my own home, with a licensed gun at my disposal, if a rioter enters.

You can bet a Bolshevik....er, Democrat DA will lay charges against me.

Get that law passed.....forthwith!!!!!

Last edited:
I wonder if they'll be voting Demonrat this year? Glad it ended but I sure dont respect these fools

But I am afraid that if the Dems win big on November 3,
They don't have to win big. All they have to do is win. We are screwed.
Idiot, it was the AG who dropped the charges, he didn't file them. Try reading the story once in a while.
Correct! He overruled the idiot City Attorney.
ST. LOUIS, MO – Kim Gardner, Circuit Attorney for St. Louis, brought charges against a local couple last month who were caught on video brandishing weapons on the porch of their mansion. Now the Missouri Attorney General is dismissing those charges.

No, you can't...
up until all this crap you couldn't set fire to buildings unpunished either.

Looks like they jumped the gun here. Charges have not been dropped.

cant get anything past you,,,,

hence "DROPPING"

like the difference between shitting and shit.

You sure do like to take liberties with what was said so you can bitch like it's something else.

Forum List

Back