Toronto ISIS attacker denied parole, says she will 'do another attack' if she is not sent back to Syria

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Note to any aspiring terrorists (who survives), even in backwater Canada, where police engage in Operation Creep against it's citizens without consequences, saying you will repeat another attack is NOT the best way to get your freedom.

Toronto ISIS attacker denied parole, says she will 'do another attack' if she is not sent back to Syria

A Syrian-born woman who charged employees at a tire shop in Canada in 2017 in an attempt to carry out an attack inspired by ISIS was denied parole on Monday after prosecutors said she continues to threaten to commit another attack if she is released.

Rehab Dughmosh was sentenced to seven years in prison in 2019 for trying to join ISIS and carrying out the attack in Toronto, but her parole date was slated for Aug. 7.

In February, she wrote a threatening note to parole officers saying: "If you release me from jail, I will do another terrorist attack, so tell your government to send me back to my country," according to reports by Global News.

The court, in its denial, pointed to her ongoing support for ISIS, including an ISIS flag in her jail cell, seeking out radical literature and fighting with another Muslim inmate who was not wearing a hijab, as well as her psychological risk assessment from June that listed "ongoing concerns" with her behavior.

Can't they just give her some "Syrian hospitality" without paying for the ticket?
Teach her skydiving....
"Okay. We will take you home, but we're not landing in Syria.
You're gonna have to jump."
Skydiving.gif

Note to any aspiring terrorists (who survives), even in backwater Canada, where police engage in Operation Creep against it's citizens without consequences, saying you will repeat another attack is NOT the best way to get your freedom.

A Syrian-born woman who charged employees at a tire shop in Canada in 2017 in an attempt to carry out an attack inspired by ISIS was denied parole on Monday after prosecutors said she continues to threaten to commit another attack if she is released.

Rehab Dughmosh was sentenced to seven years in prison in 2019 for trying to join ISIS and carrying out the attack in Toronto, but her parole date was slated for Aug. 7.

In February, she wrote a threatening note to parole officers saying: "If you release me from jail, I will do another terrorist attack, so tell your government to send me back to my country," according to reports by Global News.

The court, in its denial, pointed to her ongoing support for ISIS, including an ISIS flag in her jail cell, seeking out radical literature and fighting with another Muslim inmate who was not wearing a hijab, as well as her psychological risk assessment from June that listed "ongoing concerns" with her behavior.

Why should Canadian taxpayers have to pay to keep this bitch in prison in Canada? They should not.

There should be an International version of Gitmo, this would be a secure facility that would be the size of approx 4 football stadia or whatever and constructed on a designated uninhabited island and it would be specifically for types like this woman, it would operate like a combination of Gitmo and Devil's Island and ANY Western nation would be able to airdrop these POS onto it and they would NEVER be released they would die there, they would be on a diet of ONLY bread and water.

Now there is ZERO wrong with this concept, ALL rational thinking and responsible peoples would agree it a good idea the ONLY crowd who would NOT agree would be Leftists who in general support Islamists and human vermin who are ALL Human Rights organisations. YEARS ago we should have trashed things like The Geneva Convention and ALL Human Rights EVERYTHING because SOME peoples should NOT have Human Rights anymore and this includes Islamist Terrorists who by their very actions and plans should be considered Objects Who Are Not Human And Should Be Disposed Of.

Forum List

Back