Chaos Caucus Cannot Govern

Bro I am so pissed. I had a scheduled appointment for a basement finish estimate that was a 45 minute drive. I got there, rang the bell at the driveway gate and THEN got a message that he wasn't going to make it home something came up. 2 hours wasted and I refrained from drinking all day for the meet.

Fuck Ukraine
You have anger issues. Daddy issues too

Actually what you’re saying is the opposite of complicated. Blaming everyone is overly simplistic. They’re not all the same. Not by a long shot.
Look at this fuck up everyone. Somehow blaming the other side is only a republican thing. 🤣🤣

You have a lack of business knowledge and the things contractors put up with when it comes to entitled customers.

Not sure what family has to do with anything beyond your lack of imagination when it comes to insults.
^^ exhibit 1 on his anger issue

We know who's to blame without listening to your desperate shilling for bothsiderism.
You can make up your own language on the fly apparently but you can't talk like an adult.
There is one thing he isn't and that's a cheerleader for either side.
Perhaps instead of trying to be clever you should focus on not making a fool of yourself?

There’s good republicans and bad democrats.

Saying they’re all the same and all bad is reductionist bullshit that accomplishes nothing, which is something you’re probably used to.
As a majority, which is perfectly reasonable and logical to say, is they are all shills and pathetic pieces of shit.
The fact that you defend defend them makes you worse than them.

As a majority, which is perfectly reasonable and logical to say, is they are all shills and pathetic pieces of shit.
The fact that you defend defend them makes you worse than them.
You believe whatever you want, but you’re being simplistic while attacking others for the same reason.

I’m just pointing out the irony.

But no, that is too complicated for the retarded voters in this countries. You fools are preconditioned.
You are a VOTER, You are in this Country.
What is so difficult for you to understand.
Do you have an actual response to what I said, or are you just gonna sit there with a Dick in your mouth
You cannot remove yourself from the group you call retarded.
You call voters 'retarded'
Therefore you are "RETARDED"

Pretty simple dude.

Forum List

Back