Merrick Garland Hearing Another Big Fail

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
“Mr. Weiss has made his … decisions, and Mr. Weiss is an experienced federal prosecutor with extensive experience and with sufficient credibility to be appointed by President Trump,” Garland said of Hunter Biden case special counsel David Weiss. “I just have no grounds for interfering here.”

Weiss is a republican appointed by Trump to be US attorney and assigned to investigate Hunter Biden. He found absolutely nothing at all, and didn't have any evidence to bring any real charges against Hunter beyond low level misdemeanor gun charges that regular Americans would never face.

Republicans are mad that there is no real and credible evidence or charges against Hunter so they decided to cry and yell at Garland, but they failed, just like with the Devon Archer testimony.

Now we know why McCarthy does not have the votes for an impeachment inquiry, there is no real evidence of wrongdoing at all.

Republicans on Fox News have lied, per usual, and built up the Hunter Biden case to be more serious than it is. They have nothing at all, and the failed Garland hearing reiterates that there is nothing credible against Hunter or Joe.

• Banned
Listening to him speak, Garland made it obvious that he knows nothing, understands nothing, questions nothing, recalls nothing, has learned nothing and is capable of nothing.

He is the perfect Democrat.
you people are just mad because they don't have any real evidence against Hunter or Joe and there are mountains of vicious and credible evidence against Papa Orange. Vicious evidence proving the Orange guilt.

Attack Garland because Hunter and Joe didn't commit any crimes, and there is no serious evidence against either.

Republicans seem to want them to just make something up, like they do on Fox news.

you people are just mad because they don't have any real evidence against Hunter or Joe and there are mountains of vicious and credible evidence against Papa Orange. Vicious evidence proving the Orange guilt.

Attack Garland because Hunter and Joe didn't commit any crimes, and there is no serious evidence against either.

Republicans seem to want them to just make something up, like they do on Fox news.
There are times when I hope I am dealing with satire, but then realize I am not.

This is one of them.

I learned that Garland is a dishonest piece of shit who didn't actually answer any questions because he was hiding what he knows.
I saw a previous politician 'who didn't actually answer any question' over 500 times.
Was he a dishonest POS too? Hiding what he knows? LOOLLOLLOOLLL

I expect more deflection.

I learned that Garland is a dishonest piece of shit who didn't actually answer any questions because he was hiding what he knows.

Anybody with a triple digit IQ could see that.
You're just mad because they have jack shit on Hunter and Joe and you are desperate for something against Joe or at least Hunter and you have nothing.

But guess what? We have mountains of vicious evidence against Papa Orange.

Durham investigation
I forgot about that one, so many failed investigations.

Over the past 30 years what do they have on any dem? Bill Clinton lying about a BJ? What a fail.

Compare that to Bush Cheney and Trump, yikes ! Now we can see why republicans are always crying over everything.

says right on form ATF 4473 its a felony to lie on the form

“Mr. Weiss has made his … decisions, and Mr. Weiss is an experienced federal prosecutor with extensive experience and with sufficient credibility to be appointed by President Trump,” Garland said of Hunter Biden case special counsel David Weiss. “I just have no grounds for interfering here.”

Weiss is a republican appointed by Trump to be US attorney and assigned to investigate Hunter Biden. He found absolutely nothing at all, and didn't have any evidence to bring any real charges against Hunter beyond low level misdemeanor gun charges that regular Americans would never face.

Republicans are mad that there is no real and credible evidence or charges against Hunter so they decided to cry and yell at Garland, but they failed, just like with the Devon Archer testimony.

Now we know why McCarthy does not have the votes for an impeachment inquiry, there is no real evidence of wrongdoing at all.

Republicans on Fox News have lied, per usual, and built up the Hunter Biden case to be more serious than it is. They have nothing at all, and the failed Garland hearing reiterates that there is nothing credible against Hunter or Joe.

^^ Wow, the Shekel Boy has a lot to spin.

Forum List

Back