Chair of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Bill Gates Reportedly in Hiding

You'd be wise to stop trolling, old man.

You're no honest or good American... not at all.

There's way too many questions about AZ. I question it, your, as a loyal leftist fraud condone it
Congrats, you are a brainwashed functional moron anti American right wing martial law away from being a Nazi for crying out loud. Change the damn channel

Do you remember that illegal votes can be counted as many times as you want?
So it has nothing to do with technology, which means my point was correct.

You guys are nothing but excuses.

“The line was too long” is a really shitty excuse after you losers made a big deal complaining that voting by mail was too easy.

you're not a Democrat, you believe all the GOP crap and you vote for them, so you're as good as a Nazi if they decide to have martial law by trump. Because of imaginary election fraud or imaginary vaccine pedophile fascism. Poor America.

I'd rather off myself than be something like you.

Ill informed leech being led by the nose... Frankie

you're not a Democrat, you believe all the GOP crap and you vote for them, so you're as good as a Nazi if they decide to have martial law by trump. Because of imaginary election fraud or imaginary vaccine pedophile fascism. Poor America.
Easy bravado from the safety of your anonymous keyboard

Congrats, you are a brainwashed functional moron anti American right wing martial law away from being a Nazi for crying out loud. Change the damn channel

It would be interesting to know exactly what your understanding is of the meaning of the phrase "brainwashed functional moron", since you use it an awful lot.

Go away, Frankie. I don't believe a word any of you left loons squawk.

I'm totally done with you you all
just remain calm and try and remember that this is just politics and you are only a brainwashed functional moron politically hopefully. Here it is 72% trump lovely people except for their ridiculous politics like yours. Change the damn channel and have a good life. Unfortunately GOP propaganda is so divisive and hateful and radical that you hate people who disagree with you and believe they are pedophile thieves. unbelievable so i would say

Forum List

Back