Chair of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Bill Gates Reportedly in Hiding

How the fuck do you know that? Nobody knows. That's the problem. The last two elections nothing added up. For the first time since polling was taken, every single polling agency got this past election totally backwards. How does 75% of the public polled say our country is headed in the wrong direction have the party in power barely lose the House and win the Senate? It makes zero sense.
It maker zero sense to stoooooopid people like you considering the FACT that not one shred of concrete proof has been put forth by you election denying asshats that Cheeto The Orange Ape Trump won.

"But, but things just don't add up"! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It maker zero sense to stoooooopid people like you considering the FACT that not one shred of concrete proof has been put forth by you election denying asshats that Cheeto The Orange Ape Trump won.

"But, but things just don't add up"! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And you are a liar.

What a poor attempt at trying to derail this thread, by the way.

He's running! He's feeling the heat and doesn't want to have to answer questions about the fraud that took place under him in the election. I bet he's shacked up with Ray Epps somewhere.

I look for him to hang himself, leaving a typewritten suicide note blaming MAGA Republicans.

No early counting of mail in votes as well. All voted counted on election day, none before, none after. Somehow, mail in votes should be witnessed. Not as to who they vote for, but that they are casting a vote.

If we're going to have mail in, it should be mandatory they have spaces for you to fill out your DL or state ID number, and the last 4 of your SS.

He's running! He's feeling the heat and doesn't want to have to answer questions about the fraud that took place under him in the election. I bet he's shacked up with Ray Epps somewhere.

Why do MAGAts threaten people with violence so much?

The new machines at our local precencts are set up right beside each other, so people two or three machines can see who you voted for, no privacy at all. What's up with that?

For one I don't think anybody cares how I vote nor do I care how they vote. Two, I dare somebody to be able to see those tiny colored ovals to figure out who voted for what. Three, you can contact your election board to file a complaint on machines being too close.

Ah, so MAGAts blame others for why they are so violent. Just like the logic of spousal abusers..."LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!!!!!" Same type of people.
You deny throwing bricks? You deny the BLM riots and the Antifa riots.

Yes I understand, we must lay down and allow you to beat us.

Ah, so MAGAts blame others for why they are so violent. Just like the logic of spousal abusers..."LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!!!!!" Same type of people.

The only violent people around are the left. It isn't the right that makes threats when a leftist speaker goes to a college. It's why you people are holding on to 1/6 like a shrine. So what's the riot ratio now between the right and left, like 1 in 180?

No Democrat has ever complained about the machines or election fraud. Just Putin help for the orange clown.... And total BS GOP propaganda in general
That is just an outright lie.

Read Molly Hemingway's book and read the detailed account of how ballistic the left went regarding the 2016 election and voting machines.

She provides 'sourced' and 'verified' footnotes to every claim.

Don't even bother asking. Do your own fucking homework. That is if you want to actually know the truth.

For one I don't think anybody cares how I vote nor do I care how they vote. Two, I dare somebody to be able to see those tiny colored ovals to figure out who voted for what. Three, you can contact your election board to file a complaint on machines being too close.
For one whether or not you care isn't the point.

I have filed a complaint, and yes, the machines are smaller than laptop and yes you pretty much see the screens beside you as well as your own with just a tiny head movement, and the screens beyond those with another movement. Voters pretty much rubbed shoulders with the voters next to them, literally.

That is just an outright lie.

Read Molly Hemingway's book and read the detailed account of how ballistic the left went regarding the 2016 election and voting machines.

She provides 'sourced' and 'verified' footnotes to every claim.

Don't even bother asking. Do your own fucking homework. That is if you want to actually know the truth.
Funny I how I never heard about all that lol. Just more garbage GOP propaganda. Hillary conceded like a normal person and didn't complain until years later. Your book is no doubt pure crap too, brainwashed functional moron.

Forum List

Back