Chair of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Bill Gates Reportedly in Hiding

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
He's running! He's feeling the heat and doesn't want to have to answer questions about the fraud that took place under him in the election. I bet he's shacked up with Ray Epps somewhere.

He's running! He's feeling the heat and doesn't want to have to answer questions about the fraud that took place under him in the election. I bet he's shacked up with Ray Epps somewhere.

You'd be in hiding too if MAGA Trump asseating fair election denying jerkoffs were threatening you. You retards pulled the same shit in Georgia threatenng election workers for just doing their jobs.

Lake had her ass handed back to her, the poor thing.

The more likely scenario is some lefty loon is making the threats to draw attention to "right wing violence". Gates could also be faking the threats for attention. Both scenario's have become a time honored and disgusting method of the left.

I totally agree. If France and Italy can do it in these days and times, America can just like we did before.

Nobody trusts technology. Democrats didn't trust it when Republicans won and Republicans don't trust it when Democrats win. Nobody knows what really goes on inside those machines except the people that design and program them. It really makes no sense to keep them any longer. We tried it, and they failed us.

you are a brainwashed functional Nazi thug. No evidence of any of your ridiculous conspiracies, nut job.

Nobody trusts technology. Democrats didn't trust it when Republicans won and Republicans don't trust it when Democrats win. Nobody knows what really goes on inside those machines except the people that design and program them. It really makes no sense to keep them any longer. We tried it, and they failed us.
No Democrat has ever complained about the machines or election fraud. Just Putin help for the orange clown.... And total BS GOP propaganda in general

No Democrat has ever complained about the machines or election fraud. Just Putin help for the orange clown.... And total BS GOP propaganda in general

Who do you think started all this? It was Democrats that were pissed off their voters were too stupid to punch a hole in a Fn card. After they got rid of those machines, they complained that the Diebold machines were rigged in GW's favor for the second election. Even Hillary's people had recounts in three states when she lost.

Bottom line is technology is suspect. I can't see what's going on inside of those machines no more than you can. So if we are to bring back trust in our election system, the first thing that needs to go is technology.

The more likely scenario is some lefty loon is making the threats to draw attention to "right wing violence". Gates could also be faking the threats for attention. Both scenario's have become a time honored and disgusting method of the left.
For which of course you have no evidence and have never taken anything about it to court...

Who do you think started all this? It was Democrats that were pissed off their voters were too stupid to punch a hole in a Fn card. After they got rid of those machines, they complained that the Diebold machines were rigged in GW's favor for the second election. Even Hillary's people had recounts in three states when she lost.

Bottom line is technology is suspect. I can't see what's going on inside of those machines no more than you can. So if we are to bring back trust in our election system, the first thing that needs to go is technology.
They were crappy machines in 2000 when there was a recount. The only thing Democrats complained about was brother Jeb and the GOP Supreme Court. They should have had a revote or a complete recount and Al Gore would have won which he did but as usual we let it go like most GOP felonies... Then we could have avoided George W Bush the worst president in our history until the orange clown...

Last edited:
For which of course you have no evidence and have never taken anything about it to court...
I'm just following the lefty loon playbook. Jump to a bunch of conclusions, drum up massive amounts of outrage, when the narritive starts to fall apart double down on the conclusions and outrage. When undeniable proof is given showing everything I have claimed is wrong develop selective amnesia. Of course I won't do any of that because I'm not a partisan hack.

I like the old machines with the curtain. But the truth is there is no election fraud with the machines or fake voters. It's impossible and won't work. You have to do what trump tries to do.

Forum List

Back