Chair of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Bill Gates Reportedly in Hiding

Remember when they hand recounted the entire state of Georgia and the results were basically identical to the technology?

“I don’t trust it” is just making excuses.

Not at all. I'd be willing to bet that if we did hand count all ballots, took strict measures to make sure the mail-ins came from who they say they came from, our elections would better line up with the polls and situation the country is in. It defies logic that 75% of the country says we are heading in the wrong direction and continue to support the leadership that put us there in the first place.

just remain calm and try and remember that this is just politics and you are only a brainwashed functional moron politically hopefully. Here it is 72% trump lovely people except for their ridiculous politics like yours. Change the damn channel and have a good life. Unfortunately GOP propaganda is so divisive and hateful and radical that you hate people who disagree with you and believe they are pedophile thieves. unbelievable so i would say

Go away... really

I totally agree. If France and Italy can do it in these days and times, America can just like we did before.
Do they offer early voting, so all of their citizens have a way to vote? Or do they have their election day as a Holiday?

Do they offer absentee voting for the elderly, the sick, the disabled and for their millions in the Military?

Do they have regulations, rules, procedures and checks and balances to assure the accuracy of their citizen's vote?

What makes France's voting system and elections safer and more accurate than our elections?

just remain calm and try and remember that this is just politics and you are only a brainwashed functional moron politically hopefully. Here it is 72% trump lovely people except for their ridiculous politics like yours. Change the damn channel and have a good life. Unfortunately GOP propaganda is so divisive and hateful and radical that you hate people who disagree with you and believe they are pedophile thieves. unbelievable so i would say

:oops8:

There it is again.

There is a symptom of mental illness manifested by the constant repetition of phrases or actions. It's called perseveration. Indulging it can foster worse problems in the future.

Seek professional help.

It's funny that the only spike in violence in FBI statistics is against blacks Jews Muslims gays and Asians by right wing thugs. And after trump rallies the amount of violence like that more than doubles in the area. Antifa is not Democrats and the rioters in the inner city were not BLM but criminals and gangster wannabes who come out at night late. And that was 2 1/2 years ago after smartphones proved that blacks were not lying about police brutality and killings.

You're full of shit as always. No right-wingers at those riots. They were all leftists, if not BLM, other leftists.

It would be interesting to know exactly what your understanding is of the meaning of the phrase "brainwashed functional moron", since you use it an awful lot.

Well here in Western New York rural type, it is 72% trump and they are great people except for their ridiculous politics. Most can't change the channel or watch entertainment or nature programs because it points out that their facts are total garbage. Everyone in the world but the GOP base knows that there is no fraud in our elections or the pandemic or global warming. You are brainwashed to the point that you are a moron politically and the way you function. You are not stupid you are brainwashed. Do you get it yet for crying out loud, it is only the most important fact in our politics the last 30 years

Not at all. I'd be willing to bet that if we did hand count all ballots, took strict measures to make sure the mail-ins came from who they say they came from, our elections would better line up with the polls and situation the country is in. It defies logic that 75% of the country says we are heading in the wrong direction and continue to support the leadership that put us there in the first place.
It doesn’t defy logic at all. You are making several bad assumptions.

First bad assumption is that voters blame democrats exclusively for the “wrong direction”.

Second bad assumption is that voters automatically view Republicans as better options.

Third bad assumption is that the polls were off. They weren’t. The polls were extremely accurate this time around.

Fourth bad assumption is that votes should reflect polls. Nope. Polls should reflect votes.

For one whether or not you care isn't the point.

I have filed a complaint, and yes, the machines are smaller than laptop and yes you pretty much see the screens beside you as well as your own with just a tiny head movement, and the screens beyond those with another movement. Voters pretty much rubbed shoulders with the voters next to them, literally.

Where I live the machines are like the bar arcade video games. The only thing on the video screens are instructions, not how you voted or what the ballots say. The only way to read another persons ballot is to have very good eye sight, very close to the person, and them holding the ballot very steady. Your system and ours must be totally different.

Where I live the machines are like the bar arcade video games. The only thing on the video screens are instructions, not how you voted or what the ballots say. The only way to read another persons ballot is to have very good eye sight, very close to the person, and them holding the ballot very steady. Your system and ours must be totally different.

Ours used to have booths with curtains and side shields. Now they're laid out like the laptop or phone displays at a Walmart, only they're all butted up against each other, no shields no nothing, and you can't avoid seeing the screens next to yours. You can tell exactly who is voting for who just by where they press their pencil on the LCD display, even across the room, since the ballots are columned in line. And yes, several of us are raising a stink about it. Not that either Party cares.

Last edited:
Lots of people are that dim.
LOL...Thanks for the admission that you are dim...

One of them was president.

What' that? You don't like Trump? I'd have never guessed... :rolleyes:

It doesn’t defy logic at all. You are making several bad assumptions.

First bad assumption is that voters blame democrats exclusively for the “wrong direction”.

Second bad assumption is that voters automatically view Republicans as better options.

Third bad assumption is that the polls were off. They weren’t. The polls were extremely accurate this time around.

Fourth bad assumption is that votes should reflect polls. Nope. Polls should reflect votes.

Wait a minute, what polling company got this past election right or even close? They all were saying pretty much the same thing. History shows that people blame or credit the President all things right or wrong. It doesn't matter whether he is or not, that's just the way people always voted.

The Communists are in complete charge of our federal government. How could anybody blame Republicans for the problems we are having when we had no power for two years?

So yes, it does defy logic:

All polling companies were completely wrong probably for the first time since polling began.
Most of the country believes we are headed in the wrong direction.
Highest inflation in 40 years.
Highest interest rates in 14 years.
Huge damage to the stock market where people who planned on retiring this year or next had to put it off.
Record amount of fentanyl deaths.
Worst border problem in over 20 years according to the Border Patrol.

And you say the results don't defy common sense?

Ours used to have booths with curtains and side shields. Now they're laid out like the laptop or phone displays at a Walmart, only they're all butted up against each other, no shields no nothing, and you can't avoid seeing the screens next to yours. And yes, several of us are raising a stink about it. Not that either Party cares.

Wow! I'd hate that!

Our voting booths were sit-down tables with three sided barriers where you could sit and fill in your paper ballot, at least eight feet from your nearest neighbor.

America!

Forum List

Back