Chair of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Bill Gates Reportedly in Hiding

I'd rather off myself than be something like you.

Ill informed leech being led by the nose... Frankie
you really need to calm down and take it easy it's only politics and I don't believe you're going to be able to overturn the election or have any power again for that matter. Let's see every media outlet in the modern world except for Murdoch and Internet crazies agrees with me. You really ought to try thinking about it and looking around the world. Cheerio. A hint is don't reply to me and I won't reply to you. Have a lovely weekend

The typical "good" pollsters like the NYTimes, CNN etc were pretty accurate. Perhaps within a point or so, biased against Dems. There were less reputable pollsters like Trafalgar and InsiderAdvantage which did quite poorly. RCP is not all that reliable since they have some bias about which polls they include and which they exclude. There's no weighting for credibility.

Fivethirtyeight was quite accurate in their model where they take all of this into account. No one should be particularly surprised by the outcome of this election. The House went Republican as expected. The Senate was a tossup. It could have easily gone either way.

Not everyone thinks like you. You're not employing logic, you're employing personal bias. For example, not everyone cares about the border. People sometimes care about other things, like abortion.
CNN "biased against dems"???????????

Right. :rolleyes-41:

There goes some credibility out the window!

you really need to calm down and take it easy it's only politics and I don't believe you're going to be able to overturn the election or have any power again for that matter. Let's see every media outlet in the modern world except for Murdoch and Internet crazies agrees with me. You really ought to try thinking about it and looking around the world. Cheerio. A hint is don't reply to me and I won't reply to you. Have a lovely weekend

Translation: "I'm losing this fight and I want you to stop picking on me!".

You're full of shit as always. No right-wingers at those riots. They were all leftists, if not BLM, other leftists.
There were republicans supporting the George Floyd protests.

Congressional Republicans have rapidly shifted their rhetoric and policy priorities in the wake of the killing of George Floyd. Some of them say that the Floyd video was a transformational moment.
(SOUNDBITE OF ARCHIVED RECORDING)

MITCH MCCONNELL: Now, we're still wrestling with America's original sin. We try to get better. But every now and then, it's perfectly clear we're a long way from the finish line.

SNELL: McConnell was announcing a task force led by Senator Tim Scott, the only Black Republican in the Senate, to address racial inequality and brutality in policing. Until this month, most Republicans said policing was a state and local issue. Many avoided the topic of race and policing entirely. But that has changed since the killing of George Floyd.

(SOUNDBITE OF MONTAGE)

JONI ERNST: There has been injustice for a very long time, and this is a very uncomfortable conversation.

LINDSEY GRAHAM: I've learned over the years, but particularly recently, that every Black man in America apparently feels threatened when they're stopped by the cops.

JOHN CORNYN: For me, this conversation is about trust, justice and reconciliation.

Continued.

And this....

I'd rather off myself than be something like you.

Ill informed leech being led by the nose... Frankie
Translation:

Be like SassyIrishLass because I'm far superior to you and I, like trump, know better than any of you lowlifes.

It's ^^^^ like someone solving a simple 'order of operations' problem insisting that they know they are correct, when in FACT they are wrong again.

10-5(24÷3x4)+(16x4÷2)

Everybody on this forum should get this ^^^ correct.
even SassyIrishLass and OhPleaseJustQuit

There were republicans supporting the George Floyd protests.

Congressional Republicans have rapidly shifted their rhetoric and policy priorities in the wake of the killing of George Floyd. Some of them say that the Floyd video was a transformational moment.
(SOUNDBITE OF ARCHIVED RECORDING)

MITCH MCCONNELL: Now, we're still wrestling with America's original sin. We try to get better. But every now and then, it's perfectly clear we're a long way from the finish line.

SNELL: McConnell was announcing a task force led by Senator Tim Scott, the only Black Republican in the Senate, to address racial inequality and brutality in policing. Until this month, most Republicans said policing was a state and local issue. Many avoided the topic of race and policing entirely. But that has changed since the killing of George Floyd.

(SOUNDBITE OF MONTAGE)

JONI ERNST: There has been injustice for a very long time, and this is a very uncomfortable conversation.

LINDSEY GRAHAM: I've learned over the years, but particularly recently, that every Black man in America apparently feels threatened when they're stopped by the cops.

JOHN CORNYN: For me, this conversation is about trust, justice and reconciliation.

Continued.

And this....

NPR :rolleyes-41:

Just saying you shouldn't live in a glass house and throw stones.

There's a lot of stupid on your side and not only do you guys refuse to admit it, you promote it.
There’s lots of stupid on BOTH sides….But make no mistake, I’m not here to make your arguments for you…And you fail to hold the idiocy from the left accountable, so what’s the difference? Like I said before, your narcissim

Translation:

Be like SassyIrishLass because I'm far superior to you and I, like trump, know better than any of you lowlifes.

It's ^^^^ like someone solving a simple 'order of operations' problem insisting that they know they are correct, when in FACT they are wrong again.

10-5(24÷3x4)+(16x4÷2)

Everybody on this forum should get this ^^^ correct.
even SassyIrishLass and OhPleaseJustQuit

Admittedly I'm very bad at math, so enjoy your little moment of snarky self-aggrandizement at my expense. We have long since ceased to expect anything more mature and adult out of you.

It takes so little to amuse these losers.

Nostra is gonna deny that ^^^^^ or say 'big deal'.

But he will never admit that (R)'s commit Election Fraud.
Just like (R)'s have abortions.
Ya know what?.....That's right, but do you know the real difference between R's and D's?....When R's get caught in fraud, they are shunned, when D's do it they are celebrated.

Ya know what?.....That's right, but do you know the real difference between R's and D's?....When R's get caught in fraud, they are shunned, when D's do it they are celebrated.
Nobody is messing with the machines or the actual voting, that is perfectly secure despite all the GOP garbage propaganda. The GOP and trump lie endlessly and get help from Putin and are basically corrupt. That is why the United states has the lowest tax rates on the rich, worst inequality and now worst upward mobility anywhere without the benefits of citizenship that every other modern country has. Because emails and pedophilia. Poor America

Who do you think started all this? It was Democrats that were pissed off their voters were too stupid to punch a hole in a Fn card. After they got rid of those machines, they complained that the Diebold machines were rigged in GW's favor for the second election. Even Hillary's people had recounts in three states when she lost.

Bottom line is technology is suspect. I can't see what's going on inside of those machines no more than you can. So if we are to bring back trust in our election system, the first thing that needs to go is technology.
It was chads fault ? AGAIN ?
washington-times-40.jpeg

Just like when D's are caught in theft, rape, murder, et cetera.

I can't wait until we have split this country in two and they must learn to defend themselves, feed themselves and procure all those big screen TV's without stealing them from us.

Last edited:
Who do you think started all this? It was Democrats that were pissed off their voters were too stupid to punch a hole in a Fn card. After they got rid of those machines, they complained that the Diebold machines were rigged in GW's favor for the second election. Even Hillary's people had recounts in three states when she lost.

Bottom line is technology is suspect. I can't see what's going on inside of those machines no more than you can. So if we are to bring back trust in our election system, the first thing that needs to go is technology.
Hillary had zero recounts filed. The recounts were from the independent candidate.

Nobody is messing with the machines or the actual voting, that is perfectly secure despite all the GOP garbage propaganda.
Yeah sure buddy, because YOU say so.... :rolleyes:

The GOP and trump lie endlessly and get help from Putin and are basically corrupt.
Not that boogeyman again...

That is why the United states has the lowest tax rates on the rich, worst inequality and now worst upward mobility anywhere without the benefits of citizenship that every other modern country has.
Look pal, just because you are incapable of being successful is really no reason to rail like you do. Here's a tip, stop being jealous of others success, and focus on your own and you may get there, but even if not, don't worry, the world needs Mickey D's employees too...:itsok:

Because emails and pedophilia.
Y'all wouldn't have this problem if you had just kept the crazies in the closet instead of encouraging them to force their sick traits on our children.

Poor America
That certainly seems to be the leftist agenda.

Yeah sure buddy, because YOU say so.... :rolleyes:

Not that boogeyman again...

Look pal, just because you are incapable of being successful is really no reason to rail like you do. Here's a tip, stop being jealous of others success, and focus on your own and you may get there, but even if not, don't worry, the world needs Mickey D's employees too...:itsok:

Y'all wouldn't have this problem if you had just kept the crazies in the closet instead of encouraging them to force their sick traits on our children.

That certainly seems to be the leftist agenda.
I am still happily retired, brainwashed functional moron. I worry about the country and all its citizens and try and find out the truth, you wouldn't understand. Super duper...Everybody in the world knows that the Russians helped trump and continue to help trump with crap on Internet social media setting up false flag operations all kinds of crap just like your cheating lying GOP politicians.... Keep voting for the lying greedy idiot scumbags who screw you every day and refuse to tax the rich and invest in America and Americans like before Reagan. Poor America. you are so ignorant and basically a Nazi at this point hoping for martial law under the orange clown because of all these imaginary paranoid delusions.

Forum List

Back