Chair of the Federal Election Commission Makes Announcement

The state of Georgia is doing a HAND RECOUNT :banana:

Now we'll find out how bad the dominion software changed the vote count!

It this case, it really is explosive. The top boss of all the election officials, Trey Trainor, confirms that in his professional opinion, this election is “illegitimate.”
Fraud announcement from FEC

Trey Trainor who serves as chairman for the Federal Election Commission is personally convinced that, from what he’s seen in Pennsylvania, and reports he’s been getting from elsewhere in the country, this election is illegitimate.

You don't really know much about the FEC, do you? He only speaks for them when they have a finding. They do not even have a quorum and have had one lately, so they definitely have investigated NOTHING. Composed by law of 3 Democrat and 3 Republicans in quorum. As far as I know, they have only functioned if you can call it that for 2 months (april and may, I think) of the last two years. Their only legal mandate is campaign finance reform. They are not what you think. Without a quorum, they are not really anything at all. That dude is speaking solely for himself. You should read more.

But I assume he's QUALIFIED and knowledgeable in election processes and probably better at this than WE are.. Right?
What is to be expected of a malleable Republican APPOINTED by the Orange Clown to Chair the FEC but total fealty to the Ass-Wipe in Chief? Of course Trainor would claim there is ongoing voter fraud without a scrap of evidence!!!! He's being the dishonest ass as is his nature, else the Narcissist-in-Chief would have passed him over for the job!

Granted -- he didn't have very much.. And it's definitely biased. But he does KNOW how to sniff out the problems.. He's just not got the "goods" -- yet.. Probably the "goods" will be gotten by the Millions of Americans that can analyze simple data sets and I actually think that NOW -- there IS some evidence that we have "voting machine issues".. Evidence for that IS MOUNTING...

I'll be posting on that later today..

Forum List

Back