Chair of the Federal Election Commission Makes Announcement

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
It this case, it really is explosive. The top boss of all the election officials, Trey Trainor, confirms that in his professional opinion, this election is ā€œillegitimate.ā€
Fraud announcement from FEC

Trey Trainor who serves as chairman for the Federal Election Commission is personally convinced that, from what heā€™s seen in Pennsylvania, and reports heā€™s been getting from elsewhere in the country, this election is illegitimate.

It this case, it really is explosive. The top boss of all the election officials, Trey Trainor, confirms that in his professional opinion, this election is ā€œillegitimate.ā€

Trey Trainor who serves as chairman for the Federal Election Commission is personally convinced that, from what heā€™s seen in Pennsylvania, and reports heā€™s been getting from elsewhere in the country, this election is illegitimate.

I knew the election had to be certified but forgot who does the certifying, thanks.

Dont' see a quote at that GOP SITE from him saying the entire election is illegitimate. I see him saying that there probably is fraud.. And the site is FORMATTED so badly, it's hard to read through double graphics.. Does ANYONE ELSE in the entire country have this quote from this "FEC official"????

If he had issues he wouldn't be announcing them on News max.

If there are issues, twitter or newsmax is not where you present them. The courts are.

Then there is this, and its fucking huge, whistle-blowing postal worker DID NOT RECANT HIS STORY!

You don't really know much about the FEC, do you? He only speaks for them when they have a finding. They do not even have a quorum and have had one lately, so they definitely have investigated NOTHING. Composed by law of 3 Democrat and 3 Republicans in quorum. As far as I know, they have only functioned if you can call it that for 2 months (april and may, I think) of the last two years. Their only legal mandate is campaign finance reform. They are not what you think. Without a quorum, they are not really anything at all. That dude is speaking solely for himself. You should read more.

This ain't just anybody saying this...

It's the chairman of the Federal Election Commission!

It's the top boss of all the election officials in the USA.
Utterly amazing, watch me pull a rabbit out of your hat.

Does ANYONE ELSE in the entire country have this quote from this "FEC official"????

I haven't checked with everybody in the entire country...gimme a minute.

Nevermind. Found the vid on the crappy site.. The ONLY time "illegitimate election" comes out of his mouth -- is in reference to some vid of somebody writing something at a table and ASSUMING THAT THEY ARE DUPLICATING a ballot- which he says -- isn't even wrong if the ballot itself is somehow damaged. But they MIGHT be doing something illegitimate., It's very vague..

Other than that -- he's CONVINCED there's a lot of hanky-panky.. But it's really not SPECIFIC ENOUGH right now to change anything..

That said -- it's GETTING more specific. And maybe enough to WIN some legal challenges or at least DOCUMENT some really nasty failures and get them fixed for the future...

BDS!

You don't really know much about the FEC, do you? He only speaks for them when they have a finding. They do not even have a quorum and have had one lately, so they definitely have investigated NOTHING. Composed by law of 3 Democrat and 3 Republicans in quorum. As far as I know, they have only functioned if you can call it that for 2 months (april and may, I think) of the last two years. Their only legal mandate is campaign finance reform. They are not what you think. Without a quorum, they are not really anything at all. That dude is speaking solely for himself. You should read more.

But I assume he's QUALIFIED and knowledgeable in election processes and probably better at this than WE are.. Right?

is in reference to some vid of somebody writing something at a table and ASSUMING THAT THEY ARE DUPLICATING a ballot

All one could do is ASSUME when all the observers had been forcibly kicked out of the ballot counting room (which is illegal).

A Donald Trump appointee backs up Trump in fraud claims...wow...hold the presses!!

Folks...just avoid this bickering and read the article...that's all I can say.

Forum List

Back