Shocking video !Man beaten and arrested for being gay

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Not really....although he claimed he was reacting to what is clearly a case of homophobia.....what reaction did he have ?well...... trying to run over a cis white privileged mother and her children

Its time for healing and unity and we're all in this toooogheatherrrrr
We're all in this together brought to you by pfizer

He had to be going pretty fast to flip the car on its side

Too bad Trump didn't win a second term.
tee heee.png

Not really....although he claimed he was reacting to what is clearly a case of homophobia.....what reaction did he have ?well...... trying to run over a cis white privileged mother and her children

Where's the "gay" angle here. I just think from how he acted and spoke it's more of a mentally handicapped thing.. And definitely has not much to do with Antifa...

Could be wrong. But -- usually not...
LOL..

Where's the "gay" angle here. I just think from how he acted and spoke it's more of a mentally handicapped thing.. And definitely has not much to do with Antifa...

LOL..

Sorry its on his go fund me hate page

Garza was arrested on suspicion of reckless driving causing injury, which is a misdemeanor allegation, Totorica said.

In a GoFundMe page Garza started early Monday, he has claimed he was “the victim of a hate crime.”

“I was targeted and attacked in the midst of a Trump rally for simply being gay,” he wrote. “I was followed and harassed, which ultimately led to a multi-car accident while trying to escape. I was dragged, degraded, and assaulted until police arrived on scene.

“Any form of donations would be greatly appreciated for legal fees and medical expenses.”

He's an opwessed victim

LOL..

Sorry its on his go fund me hate page

Garza was arrested on suspicion of reckless driving causing injury, which is a misdemeanor allegation, Totorica said.

In a GoFundMe page Garza started early Monday, he has claimed he was “the victim of a hate crime.”

“I was targeted and attacked in the midst of a Trump rally for simply being gay,” he wrote. “I was followed and harassed, which ultimately led to a multi-car accident while trying to escape. I was dragged, degraded, and assaulted until police arrived on scene.

“Any form of donations would be greatly appreciated for legal fees and medical expenses.”

He's an opwessed victim

He sounded retarded. If there's no video of what led up to the encounter -- it's gonna be hard to prove what kind of encounter led to him flipping his car at high speed.

Forum List

Back