Chain migration and schools won for the Left

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Chain migration has brought in tens of millions of uneducated , unskilled , career welfare losers who only vote blue

The leftist fascist have turned every prestigious institution into an “indoctrination center “

The pol pots have won ..be it 2021 or 2025

Chain migration has brought in tens of millions of uneducated , unskilled , career welfare losers who only vote blue

The leftist fascist have turned every prestigious institution into an “indoctrination center “

Not to worry,
Those Hispanics will soon be the Majority population and the USA will become a Latin nation!

Dancing and parties 24/7.
We'll be EXACTLY like Mexico !

Not to worry,
Those Hispanics will soon be the Majority population and the USA will become a Latin nation!

What is most scary about Latin America Is the utterly insane violent crime .
Many Latinos I meet are great folks but I cannot grasp the brutality of their nations

Not to worry,

What is most scary about Latin America Is the utterly insane violent crime .
Many Latinos I meet are great folks but I cannot grasp the brutality of their nations
Really? Have you looked at American cities?

Forum List

Back