In a nutshell.. .

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
in a nutshell summary, what is the main difference between a person who lives in a warm tropical, humidity, climate and a person who lives in a cool, drier, not overly humid, climate?

Their individual bacteria resistances and abilities to adapt to 'numbers' of bacterial 'strains',, etc...

The one living in the warmer climate has an immune system able to resist many different types/numbers of bacterii. The one living in the cooler, less humid climate has less ability, in their immune system, to resist the 'amount'/numerous amounts of different types of 'bacterii' and their invasive processes.

in a nutshell.

• Banned
it goes like this..

glory ..

When I was brought forth into this world, the whole family of existence was not there with me when I took my first breath. the only ones there were my mother, my father, if he was there, and any caring doctor or physician or lack of and any Mighty Deity to see me come into The(jir) World. The whole gammet of existence was not there.. And it was like that for a long time.. long enough to have exceeded my 17, 18, 20, 22nd birthday... My dad wasn't even their for each one, nor my mother nor the caring physician but maybe The Only One being The Mighty Deity Who was there to see me come into The(ir) World.. and me... So it's not like what it seems.. there is no glory...

So forgive me if I ask for some Glorious One who says I'm doing life wrong to depart.. with me and my previous years, there has never been any such Glorious One to share with me to criticize my loneliness.. and if there was, there was none the year before.. And when I asked for Them to come into my life... it was not so They could be a part of my life.. no.. it was so They could begin doing something with my life They were daily looking upon..

So forgive me if you do not like how I live my life..

This testimony could be a reason, if not the reason, why so many non believers say and accuse Church of doing exactly the same thing of what I'm insinuating at/ alluding towards/ sounding like, now... They don't like the feeling that they are living life, their life wrong even when in the confines of their quietest hours tucked away as securely and privately as they can financially afford.. But still to no avail.. many times.. And this feeling of not being able to 'get away' results in a subconscious idea that there really IS no where to run away to... That God really IS not allowing for any true reality of Good.

And if it is God Who seems to be overly concerned about some 'glory' thing.. maybe he Isn't Truly God, Most Glorious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back