Census Question: Should Pregnant Women Count Twice (or more)?

Given the right wing's desire to call a fetus a person...it brings up an interesting question relative to the Census.

Check out this graph.

View attachment 535563

Whites are not reproducing very fast compared to other ethnicities. So it stands to reason that at any given time, there are more pregnant Hispanic, black, "other", and Native American women than their are white women.

Are the right wing folks really comfortable with counting every pregnant woman in LA, Atlanta, NYC...twice (at least)?
Actually, the Census Bureau DOES count the unborn: Fertility of Women in the United States: 2018

Racist cowards like you always want to imagine the rest of the world is as weak as you are. Pathetic.
I'm pretty sure you're the coward as you are scared shitless to address the premise of my post.
"you've never been to a predominantly dark community, city, state or nation...have you?"
Why do you want America to emulate all the other dark shitholes? Get your FEELZ out of the way and think like a reasonable adult does.
America is America because of it's whiteness...PERIOD
(did you piss yourself?)

I'm pretty sure you're the coward as you are scared shitless to address the premise of my post.
"you've never been to a predominantly dark community, city, state or nation...have you?"
Many, many times. YOU are a coward and a weakling. The rest of the world does not share your weakness no matter how much you want it to, loser.

Are the right wing folks really comfortable with counting every pregnant woman in LA, Atlanta, NYC...twice (at least)?
If the child is conceived male, that is by the father's spermatozoon with a Y chromosome, it will presumably develop into a man, not another woman.

Otherwise, like mother, like daughter, maybe, maybe not. Sometimes the daughter grows up rebellious and hates her mother....or else the mother is abusive if she hated the girl and wished she could have killed her before birth.

Many, many times. YOU are a coward and a weakling. The rest of the world does not share your weakness no matter how much you want it to, loser.
hahaha...TRUST ME Gustavo.....NO legit citizens of any legit community, city, state or nation wants their community, city, state or nation to become predominantly 'dark'...NOW why the fuck do you think that is?

hahaha...TRUST ME Gustavo.....NO legit citizens of any legit community, city, state or nation wants their community, city, state or nation to become predominantly 'dark'...NOW why the fuck do you think that is?
Why would anyone trust a loser like you? You're nothing but a spineless, racist coward. You're NOT a real American. Give back your stolen citizenship and GTFO of my country.

Why would anyone trust a loser like you? You're nothing but a spineless, racist coward. You're NOT a real American. Give back your stolen citizenship and GTFO of my country.
I simply pay attention to the data…just like ALL good legitimate Americans do. You scared PC programmed bitches can take pride in pretending a darker America is a better America in spite of all the facts all you want but don’t you dare expect sane, in-touch, intelligent beings to do the same…we fucking know better.
B5DE97B7-6DC3-4FF8-9B63-11E744644EA7.png

Given the right wing's desire to call a fetus a person...it brings up an interesting question relative to the Census.

Check out this graph.

View attachment 535563

Whites are not reproducing very fast compared to other ethnicities. So it stands to reason that at any given time, there are more pregnant Hispanic, black, "other", and Native American women than their are white women.

So what does the law say? Your feelers are irrelevant.

That has nothing to do with the law governing the census. Get back to me when you have a link to that proposed law change.

Oh, there is no proposed change. That was what I was asking you....

But if you're going to consider ta fetus a human being...there will be census implications nationwide. Just a fact of life.

But if you're going to consider ta fetus a human being...there will be census implications nationwide. Just a fact of life.

Are you saying a fetus isn't a human being with unique DNA? But that's irrelevant to the laws governing the census. I'm not going to play your contrived gotcha game.

Last edited:

Check out this graph.

View attachment 535563

HTF are you going to count one woman two times, you dream this up while you were high?

As for perhaps your intention, give us a reason why we wouldn't count a boy or girl as a boy or girl? That's a leftist game, you're just projecting.

Well....

If a fetus is a person...they need to be counted on the census...right?
Not to interfere on this absurdity.....

If the fetus is counted as a person at inception, not only would they get Representation,

Wouldn't they get all the tax credit bennies of having a child as well...?

INSTEAD of a single, they are a head of household... Family of two? Etc....
THEY would qualify for the Earned income credit, with one child in tummy?
OR how about the child tax credit, they would get that as well...as a fetus?
They could get food stamps too...before they are birthed?

Not to interfere on this absurdity.....

If the fetus is counted as a person at inception, not only would they get Representation,

Wouldn't they get all the tax credit bennies of having a child as well...?

INSTEAD of a single, they are a head of household... Family of two? Etc....
THEY would qualify for the Earned income credit, with one child in tummy?
OR how about the child tax credit, they would get that as well...as a fetus?
They could get food stamps too...before they are birthed?

All things that right to lifers are not considering. The dominoes don't stop falling on this.

All things that right to lifers are not considering. The dominoes don't stop falling on this.

Hey Candy, I have a favor to ask. I honestly appreciate you carrying my tune for me inside all of your posts, but can you add something to it? Quote this for a clearer picture of what's going on......

"
WTH_Progs? said:
Trump is always right, and Candcorn is my bitch.
"

Absolutely count them in the census as a person! Once classified as a person, roe is overturned instantly.

Forum List

Back