Census Question: Should Pregnant Women Count Twice (or more)?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Given the right wing's desire to call a fetus a person...it brings up an interesting question relative to the Census.

Check out this graph.

1630896918154.png

Whites are not reproducing very fast compared to other ethnicities. So it stands to reason that at any given time, there are more pregnant Hispanic, black, "other", and Native American women than their are white women.

Are the right wing folks really comfortable with counting every pregnant woman in LA, Atlanta, NYC...twice (at least)?

Given the right wing's desire to call a fetus a person...it brings up an interesting question relative to the Census.

Check out this graph.

View attachment 535563

Whites are not reproducing very fast compared to other ethnicities. So it stands to reason that at any given time, there are more pregnant Hispanic, black, "other", and Native American women than their are white women.

Are the right wing folks really comfortable with counting every pregnant woman in LA, Atlanta, NYC...twice (at least)?
Going for the theater of the absurd tonight Candy?

You would think so....

But isn't there a movement that would consider a fetus a human being?

If the fetus is a person...they have to be counted right? How you going to do that?
I understand your point, but it's hard to get much enthusiasm for exaggerated talking points on either side. I get tire of the poor logic of stretched, exaggerated talking point rhetoric on both sides. Just too damned moderate, I guess.

Check out this graph.

View attachment 535563

sure why not,, I dont see a problem with it,,

I just dont understand why you have to be such a racist about it,,

I understand your point, but it's hard to get much enthusiasm for exaggerated talking points on either side. I get tire of the poor logic of stretched, exaggerated talking point rhetoric on both sides. Just too damned moderate, I guess.
Ok...I get that.

But how am I exaggerating anything. If you're going to call the fetus a person....they have to count in the Census...do they not?
I do see where, perhaps, I am focusing on a very narrow breed of right wing voter who wants personhood for fetuses...but isn't that the ultimate endgame anyway when you start talking about abortion with a pro-life advocate? "It's a child; not a choice"....if it's a child, the child gets counted in the Census... That is my point.

The actual issue Candycorn brings up are why are intelligent races having offspring as much as those of lesser intelligent? Or is the question why is it less intelligent races (who rely on intelligent races to pay their expenses via welfare) apparently engage in reckless behavior more than intelligent races? That said, the US Constitution has a remedy for that in counting less intelligent occupants as a percentage (2/3rds ?) of an intelligent citizen. :dunno:

I guess the question for "Karens" like Candycorn is why should illegal aliens and other assorted low IQ criminals and welfare recipients who are usually pregnant have representation in my country?

Ok...I get that.

But how am I exaggerating anything. If you're going to call the fetus a person....they have to count in the Census...do they not?
I do see where, perhaps, I am focusing on a very narrow breed of right wing voter who wants personhood for fetuses...but isn't that the ultimate endgame anyway when you start talking about abortion with a pro-life advocate? "It's a child; not a choice"....if it's a child, the child gets counted in the Census... That is my point.
I get it, I just don't believe it, or think it extends the conversation by being bizarre. Show me the nutball legislation.

Check out this graph.

View attachment 535563

Umm, the census come around every ten years. They will be counted the next time around, if you don’t kill them before they’re born. It’s not a once in a lifetime event, unlike killing them, which in fact is a one time event.

So what would be your plan here? Have every liberal woman in the US get pregnant for the census and then get an abortion after the child is counted? To what end? To prove beyond all doubt you people are fucking psycho’s? That’s how you’re going to “own the pro life crowd”? Really?

Umm, the census come around every ten years. They will be counted the next time around, if you don’t kill them before they’re born.
Ummm...you do know that women can get pregnant more than once. So the question becomes, if the fetus is a person, should every pregnant woman who is pregnant during the Census be counted (at least) twice?
It’s not a once in a lifetime event, unlike killing them, which in fact is a one time event.
I'm pretty sure sex for you was a once in a lifetime event...if that much.
So what would be your plan here?
To point out that we're going to have a lot more folks in urban congressional districts if you want to count every fetus as a person.
Have every liberal woman in the US get pregnant for the census and then get an abortion after the child is counted?
To what end? To prove beyond all doubt you people are fucking psycho’s? That’s how you’re going to “own the pro life crowd”? Really?
Not sure what all of your profane paranoia is about...

Answer the question, boy.

Check out this graph.

View attachment 535563

Whites only have children when they know they can properly provide....that's the primary difference between dark people and Caucasians.
Trust me...legit, sane white folks know what's happening and they have an escape plan...they know what predominantly dark nations look like and they want no part of that fucked up bullshit...so what's your point?

White 6 you've never been to a predominantly dark community, city, state or nation...have you?
Drove through Atlanta, but kept on driving at very high speeds because that is how they drive on the interstate though Atlanta. Every time I go through it, it looks like everybody is in a big hurry to get out of Atlanta. I figure that many people driving that fast, may know something, so I take the hint.

candycorn is ignoring the issue she brought up which is representation based on numbers (basically non-White vs White) leads to disaster. All non-White cities and countries are basket cases. Even zog controlled White areas (which is pretty much universal) are fucked.

Ummm...you do know that women can get pregnant more than once. So the question becomes, if the fetus is a person, should every pregnant woman who is pregnant during the Census be counted (at least) twice?

I'm pretty sure sex for you was a once in a lifetime event...if that much.

To point out that we're going to have a lot more folks in urban congressional districts if you want to count every fetus as a person.

Not sure what all of your profane paranoia is about...

Answer the question, boy.
The abortions would count as deaths and so therefore reductions in the count right? That’s sure going to make your big city murder rates spike. It only makes sense if we count the unborn child we should also count that child’s murder yeah?

I try to answer your questions, ****. First we need to sift through the stupidity and see if you have an actual question to ask.

The abortions would count as deaths and so therefore reductions in the count right?
Ummm no. We don't currently count fetuses now do we, stupid?
That’s sure going to make your big city murder rates spike.
So? No worries to me about some imagined murder rate spiking.
It only makes sense if we count the unborn child we should also count that child’s murder yeah?
If you say so...
I try to answer your questions, ****. First we need to sift through the stupidity and see if you have an actual question to ask.
I answered yours.... now answer mine...

Do you want to count every pregnant woman twice (at least)?

Ummm no. We don't currently count fetuses now do we, stupid?

So? No worries to me about some imagined murder rate spiking.

If you say so...

I answered yours.... now answer mine...

Do you want to count every pregnant woman twice (at least)?
Are you really too fucking stupid to follow your own suggestion to a logical end point?

Fine, let’s count any unborn child as a person. Now, before that child is aborted it will also require what all human beings get a birth certificate, which I suppose we will need to call a conception certificate. Then if that child is aborted it must have a death certificate filed with such information as the conception date, mother and fathers names, cause of death etc. Which of course would mean an investigation by the police into any death ruled not of natural causes because it would be considered a murder.

Your little hair brained idea ends up blowing up in your face because you’re too fucking stupid to see the ramifications. This ends abortion. For any reason. And you would be the one that did it. All because you’re too fucking stupid to follow through. Poetic justice?

Forum List

Back