Rep. Mullin States the White House Gave Direct Orders to Military Not to Let Aircraf on Covert Rescue Mission to Land in Kabul

WHO in the State Department personally gave this criminal order and who will be responsible for it?

As usual, NO ONE, or will they find a scapegoat?

If we have an election in 2022 and the Republicans retake the House then there needs to be an investigation into this collapse and the specific decisions that led to the needless deaths of those 13 troops. No excuses, no ignoring of subpoenas, no "classification" issues used to redact evidence. NO MORE. If the Dems slow roll it and manage to evade any consequences then they better by God know that if the laws don't constrain THEM, they better damned skippy remember it before they send their thugs with badges after average citizens. THAT GAME IS OVAH...

Fox is reporting Biden & his state Dept is not allowing private planes in Afghanistan to rescue Americans and Afghani allies - with some of them on-board - to takeoffs bring them home.

What the hell?

It is seeming more and more like the whole 'exit from Afghanistan fu@k-up resulting in leaving Americans and allies in Afghanistan' was less of a fu@k-up and more of an intentional action.

I mean, no one could f*-up THAT bad or be THAT inept to begin with, right?! And I can't think of any reason why the US govt would not want Americans to be rescued / brought home...unless Biden/his administration doesn't want to be embarrassed by private citizens doing themselves what he couldn't / WOULDN'T do...

WHO in the State Department personally gave this criminal order and who will be responsible for it?

As usual, NO ONE, or will they find a scapegoat?

How would a US State representative get access to orders of the Department of Defense? The State department shut down operations in Kabul on August 31st, so they aren't calling the shots over there. This sounds like BS to me.

Biden's ENTIRE Presidency - even before - has been one continuous scandal after another, all piling up.

Confessing on videotape, bragging about extorting the previous UK PM.

During FAILED Impeachment #1, the State Dept reported Viden committed perjury and was guilty of a conflict of Interest by meeting with his son's business partners, said Biden ignored their advice not to, and stated it was Biden who should be testifying under oath, being asked questions.

Extortion, Influence peddling, Russian Money Laundering, taking a billion from the CCP - HE, HIS SON, & HIS ENTIRE PROVEN CRIMINAL FAMILY...

Evidence he took millions from the CCP & Russians during his Presidential campaign...

Protecting the CCP from being held accountable f or the pandemic...

Giving Putin a list of our top infrastructure & begging him not to target THOSE with cyber-warfare after Russia shuts down energy production and food distribution in the US instead of responding to these attacks by the Russians....

I mean, SERIOUSLY....since became President he has aided illegals, Mexican drug / human / child traffickers, child / human sex slavers, our enemies, & terrorists while abandoning, harming, crippling Anericans and this nation.

It's difficult yo say which has been the worst so far....IMO leaving hundreds of Americans behind has to be.

If we have an election in 2022 and the Republicans retake the House then there needs to be an investigation into this collapse and the specific decisions that led to the needless deaths of those 13 troops. No excuses, no ignoring of subpoenas, no "classification" issues used to redact evidence. NO MORE. If the Dems slow roll it and manage to evade any consequences then they better by God know that if the laws don't constrain THEM, they better damned skippy remember it before they send their thugs with badges after average citizens. THAT GAME IS OVAH...
Yes, and judicial sentences should be symmetrical to the harm done to people and to the State.

How would a US State representative get access to orders of the Department of Defense? The State department shut down operations in Kabul on August 31st, so they aren't calling the shots over there. This sounds like BS to me.

Well, you are instructed to have that reaction. Congressman tried twice to get into Afghanistan.
So you're accusing the congressman of LYING? He is NOT a Democrat...
Don't you take a lot on yourself???

Last edited:
Well, you are instructed to have that reaction. Congressman tried twice to get into Afghanistan.
So you're accusing the congressman of LYING? He is NOT a Democrat...
Don't you take a lot on yourself???
So what country did he attempt to fly out of, and how far did he get before his private pilot was force to land?

So what country did he attempt to fly out of, and how far did he get before his private pilot was force to land?
"
Mullin attempted to enter Afghanistan twice in the recent days, according to The Washington Post. He traveled to Greece last week and asked permission to enter the besieged country, but the Pentagon denied his request.

A few days later he reportedly landed in Tajikistan en route to Afghanistan and ran into trouble at the U.S. embassy there when trying to get a large sum of cash into the country.

SOURCES:

"
Mullin attempted to enter Afghanistan twice in the recent days, according to The Washington Post. He traveled to Greece last week and asked permission to enter the besieged country, but the Pentagon denied his request.

A few days later he reportedly landed in Tajikistan en route to Afghanistan and ran into trouble at the U.S. embassy there when trying to get a large sum of cash into the country.

SOURCES:
Look, money talks and B#llshit walks. If he went to Greece, why didn't he hire a charter flight and a pilot and take off? Why would he discuss travel plans with the US Government?
I think he just wanted to make a headline, unless he was wanting to go on a US Government plane.
It strikes me as fake news. Americans have walked across for border into countries where government (our and others) did not want them to go. People walk across ours when our government does not want them to. He didn't want to go. He was just looking for a fake new headline of them denying him.

Look, money talks and B#llshit walks. If he went to Greece, why didn't he hire a charter flight and a pilot and take off? Why would he discuss travel plans with the US Government?
I think he just wanted to make a headline, unless he was wanting to go on a US Government plane.
It strikes me as fake news. Americans have walked across for border into countries where government (our and others) did not want them to go. People walk across ours when our government does not want them to. He didn't want to go. He was just looking for a fake new headline of them denying him.
Getting out-----requires ok from state department.

Forum List

Back