Census Question: Should Pregnant Women Count Twice (or more)?

Some assholes are just born that way. Some apparently feel the need to work at it every day. Some seem to be both.

Are you really too fucking stupid to follow your own suggestion to a logical end point?
Are you not man enough to answer the question?
Fine, let’s count any unborn child as a person.
Cool.
Now, before that child is aborted it will also require what all human beings get a birth certificate,
No...a birth certificate is only issued after birth. The right wing (of which you're a proud member) says that the fetus is a person.
which I suppose we will need to call a conception certificate.
If you wish.
Then if that child is aborted it must have a death certificate filed with such information as the conception date, mother and fathers names, cause of death etc
Yes, I suppose.
. Which of course would mean an investigation by the police into any death ruled not of natural causes because it would be considered a murder.
Maybe...maybe not. The legal/criminal justice issues are something yet to be determined.
Your little hair brained idea ends up blowing up in your face
Hardly. I am not going to have an abortion. If any thing, counting millions of pregnant women twice (if not more) will certainly mean more resources for urban areas where more of the pregnant women are located. Not to mention much more representation in blue states where most large cities are located.
because you’re too fucking stupid to see the ramifications.
I see the ramifications of the "personhood" movement. You do not. I attribute it to you being dropped on your head at birth. Hard.
This ends abortion.
Yes.
For any reason. And you would be the one that did it.
Ummm no. If a State passes a personhood bill and it stands up in court...that is the one that did it.

I'm just enlightening you to the ramifications the dwindling white population will suffer because they can't see the writing on the wall. The overwhelming majority of Americans being born today are not white babies; they are black, Hispanic, and Native American. The legislation you're endorsing--calling a fetus a human being--will mean that the rate in which you're going to be woefully outnumbered will increase quite quickly.

From the profane, idiotic, and dishonest rant you posted... I imagine it's just now dawning on you.

Last edited:
Given the right wing's desire to call a fetus a person...it brings up an interesting question relative to the Census.

Check out this graph.

View attachment 535563

Whites are not reproducing very fast compared to other ethnicities. So it stands to reason that at any given time, there are more pregnant Hispanic, black, "other", and Native American women than their are white women.

Are the right wing folks really comfortable with counting every pregnant woman in LA, Atlanta, NYC...twice (at least)?
NO...

Cool.

No...a birth certificate is only issued after birth. The right wing (of which you're a proud member) says that the fetus is a person.

If you wish.

Yes, I suppose.

Maybe...maybe not. The legal/criminal justice issues are something yet to be determined.

Hardly. I am not going to have an abortion. If any thing, counting millions of pregnant women twice (if not more) will certainly mean more resources for urban areas where more of the pregnant women are located. Not to mention much more representation in blue states where most large cities are located.

I see the ramifications of the "personhood" movement. You do not. I attribute it to you being dropped on your head at birth. Hard.

Yes.

Ummm no. If a State passes a personhood bill and it stand up in Court...that is the one that did it.

I'm just enlightening you to the ramifications the dwindling white population will suffer because they can't see the writing on the wall.

From the profane, idiotic, and dishonest rant you posted... I imagine it's just now dawning on you.
So your entire retarded point was racist. That’s it. This grandiose sharped about when life begins and when a person should be counted in the census is just you being racist.

You’re the Lilly white Karen in the burbs complaining about those damn white people.

Let me ask you this white Karen, why haven’t you moved to a darker skinned country? If this one is too white there are options.

Gee, I think it should have been obvious that I was referring to M. Mike there, but thanks. I'll try keep that in mind. Happy Labor Day Week to you too!
Why would anyone think that? You didn’t quote anyone. You two morons deserve each other.

Given the right wing's desire to call a fetus a person...it brings up an interesting question relative to the Census.

Check out this graph.

View attachment 535563

Whites are not reproducing very fast compared to other ethnicities. So it stands to reason that at any given time, there are more pregnant Hispanic, black, "other", and Native American women than their are white women.

Are the right wing folks really comfortable with counting every pregnant woman in LA, Atlanta, NYC...twice (at least)?
I collected data for the 2020 census. It was all relevant to who existed on a specific day of the year. That year it was April 1st.

The right wing's desire to insure that abused women have the right to take their pregnancy to full term without being bullied or threatened by (mostly) left wing men is insured at least in Texas these days. Everyone accepts the concept that pregnant women count for one census number and nobody has disputed that concept for two hundred years before the Supreme Court found a "right to privacy" that did not exist in the Constitution.

The right wing's desire to insure that abused women have the right to take their pregnancy to full term without being bullied or threatened by (mostly) left wing men is insured at least in Texas these days. Everyone accepts the concept that pregnant women count for one census number and nobody has disputed that concept for two hundred years before the Supreme Court found a "right to privacy" that did not exist in the Constitution.
What?

Cool.

If you wish.

Yes, I suppose.

Yes.

Ummm no. If a State passes a personhood bill and it stands up in court...that is the one that did it.

I'm just enlightening you to the ramifications the dwindling white population will suffer because they can't see the writing on the wall. The overwhelming majority of Americans being born today are not white babies; they are black, Hispanic, and Native American. The legislation you're endorsing--calling a fetus a human being--will mean that the rate in which you're going to be woefully outnumbered will increase quite quickly.

I'll answer it two ways for you.

1) no, because the child has not yet joined the general population.

2) yes, add them to the census, as it really doesn't matter anyway, because whether they are added while in the womb, or after birth, they will be added regardless. But, if we're going with this option, and if you want to count them as a person and have them added to the census, then they deserve all the rights that a person would enjoy, and one of them is protection from death. So, in option 2, the baby is a person, and the aborting mother would be charged with murder.

2) yes, add them to the census, as it really doesn't matter anyway, because whether they are added while in the womb, or after birth, they will be added regardless. But, if we're going with this option, and if you want to count them as a person and have them added to the census, then they deserve all the rights that a person would enjoy, and one of them is protection from death. So, in option 2, the baby is a person, and the aborting mother would be charged with murder.

Explain fetacide when a pregnant mother's unborn is killed when a crime is committed

No I asked why someone can be charged with fetacide when they cause the death of an unborn.

Wrap your tin foil point around that
Well, my response was to candy asking about whether or not an unborn baby is considered a "person" and should they be counted on the census. If they want to count the mother twice (one for her, one for the baby), then, the unborn is considered a person, and has all the rights that a person has.

As to my own personal opinion, its complex. First, let me say that I believe life begins at conception. Whatever you want to call it, what is inside the mother is "life", be it "goo" or "cells", whatever it is, is living.

I will say I don't agree with abortion, and I don't know where I fall on the whole week 1 through 6 thing. I do think Texas was wrong in allowing strangers to file law suits though.

However, the mud clears up a bit more once the development starts and a heartbeat is detected. There comes a point when you can no longer deny that what is inside the womb is a baby, and left to its natural course, will develop and eventually be born.

I personally really am not sure where i stand on if abortion should be considered a criminal act. I'm torn on it. I'm inclined to think so, after a certain point, because, again, I think at a certain point, it is a baby. I mean, if the baby is developed to the point where its sentient, and can feel pain, I'm more inclined to lean that way. If its early on where its still just pre development...I'm not sure.

What I am set against, however, is the lefts total lack of respect for the whole process, and their incessant claims that "its just goo"..."it has no rights".

Well, my response was to candy asking about whether or not an unborn baby is considered a "person" and should they be counted on the census. If they want to count the mother twice (one for her, one for the baby), then, the unborn is considered a person, and has all the rights that a person has.

As to my own personal opinion, its complex. First, let me say that I believe life begins at conception. Whatever you want to call it, what is inside the mother is "life", be it "goo" or "cells", whatever it is, is living.

I will say I don't agree with abortion, and I don't know where I fall on the whole week 1 through 6 thing. I do think Texas was wrong in allowing strangers to file law suits though.

However, the mud clears up a bit more once the development starts and a heartbeat is detected. There comes a point when you can no longer deny that what is inside the womb is a baby, and left to its natural course, will develop and eventually be born.

I personally really am not sure where i stand on if abortion should be considered a criminal act. I'm torn on it. I'm inclined to think so, after a certain point, because, again, I think at a certain point, it is a baby. I mean, if the baby is developed to the point where its sentient, and can feel pain, I'm more inclined to lean that way. If its early on where its still just pre development...I'm not sure.

What I am set against, however, is the lefts total lack of respect for the whole process, and their incessant claims that "its just goo"..."it has no rights".

Great post.

We have adopted children and I thank God everyday their mothers chose life. They all could have been selfish

The "general population"? Please humor us with how you have to be part of the "general population" to be counted.
Sure it matters.

A lot of women have more than one child. Shocking I know.

Forum List

Back