CDC Revises Death Toll. Halves It

Oh wow what a surprise something that is in the same family as the common cold isn't very deadly, shocking

who could have guessed this?

beyond our media in January?

I expect an apology to myself and everyone else who was correct on this issue. I don't want to hear any quibbling about how quarantining healthy people saved us all. We don't all live in the cess pool that is NY.

Just accept you're excitable little fuckwits and bow down to my level headed political analysis.
Obama is going to demand a refund from the ChiCom bioweapons team
889A99EE-D9EB-4F1D-A547-7A803F295DF6.jpeg

Oh wow what a surprise something that is in the same family as the common cold isn't very deadly, shocking

I expect an apology to myself and everyone else who was correct on this issue. I don't want to hear any quibbling about how quarantining healthy people saved us all. We don't all live in the cess pool that is NY.

Just accept you're excitable little fuckwits and bow down to my level headed political analysis.

Next time read the CDC description:

"Therefore, the data shown on this page may be incomplete, and will likely not include all deaths that occurred during a given time period, especially for the more recent time periods. Death counts for earlier weeks are continually revised and may increase or decrease as new and updated death certificate data are received from the states by NCHS. COVID-19 death counts shown here may differ from other published sources, as data currently are lagged by an average of 1–2 weeks."

They say that they are lets say 2 weeks behind... What was the death toll 2 weeks ago... 35,815.....

Are we getting desperate....
Exactly. Add in the roughly 2k or more a day for two weeks and we end up right where reported numbers are.
One would think the word "provisional" would be adequate to explain the discrepancy in reported numbers. Apparently not for these dopes.

I looked at your link, but I didn't see them halve anything or say it isn't very deadly.

He used the link with no pictures, so you may have to read the data. Right next to the words "Total deaths".
He used the link with no pictures, so you may have to read the data. Right next to the words "Total deaths".
Under the heading of "provisional".
That means subject to change or adjustment, dope.

View attachment 331803

Yeah, why did Fauci and Obama fund the Covid experiment at the Wuhan bioweapons lab?

Dr. Fauci backed controversial Wuhan lab with millions of U.S. dollars for risky coronavirus research

View attachment 331803

Yeah, why did Fauci and Obama fund the Covid experiment at the Wuhan bioweapons lab?

Dr. Fauci backed controversial Wuhan lab with millions of U.S. dollars for risky coronavirus research
President Obama is on Twitter.
Ask him.

Fauci said we'd have 2,000,000 dead, remember?
IF WE DIDN'T mitigate...social distance...lock down...etc.

Why would you lie about that?
All the estimates after the initial 2 million estimate included the lockdown in their assumptions.

2 million didn't though - it was an estimate of what would happen if we go about our life as normal. DUH
So? The estimate of one million did.

All the estimates after the initial 2 million estimate included the lockdown in their assumptions.

2 million didn't though - it was an estimate of what would happen if we go about our life as normal. DUH

We are talking about 2 million, not one million - what don't you get?

And do you have a link for 1 million projection assuming shutdowns?

I looked at your link, but I didn't see them halve anything or say it isn't very deadly.

Gee, of course it's subject to change. But do let us know if it reaches 2 million...dumbass.

I don't get the part where you believe we can only talk about the facts you want to talk about.

Gee, of course it's subject to change. But do let us know if it reaches 2 million...dumbass.
Hutch Starskey believes it's subject to change whenever the people he believes get it wrong.

The CDC is currently reporting that only a total of 38,576 deaths were the result of COVID-19 exposure......but for some reason the hostile Democrat Controlled Press has been reporting over 70,000. What gives?

Snopes was quick to claim this is not a reduction......

Here's the current death count:

The CDC is currently reporting that only a total of 38,576 deaths were the result of COVID-19 exposure......but for some reason the hostile Democrat Controlled Press has been reporting over 70,000. What gives?

Snopes was quick to claim this is not a reduction......

Here's the current death count:

That's not the current count, there is a delay in reporting that's explained on the page; there's already a thread on this, CDC Revises Death Toll. Halves It ; good job. ;)

Second here, I'd really like to see the lard ass prove a point for a change.

I don't get the part where you believe we can only talk about the facts you want to talk about.

You butted into the conversation and started talking about something else.

I'm saying address what you are responding to. Crazy eh?

Be that as it may, you claimed that 1 million estimate included shutdowns effects. I'm saying SHOW IT.

You butted into the conversation and started talking about something else.

I'm saying address what you are responding to. Crazy eh?

Be that as it may, you claimed that 1 million estimate included shutdowns effects. I'm saying SHOW IT.
This thread is about Fauci's record of incompetance at predicting COVID-19 deaths, not just his first one, shit for brains.

Forum List

Back