CDC Revises Death Toll. Halves It

The CDC is currently reporting that only a total of 38,576 deaths were the result of COVID-19 exposure......but for some reason the hostile Democrat Controlled Press has been reporting over 70,000. What gives?

Snopes was quick to claim this is not a reduction......

Here's the current death count:

The moron parade just never ends.

ONE MORE TIME:

CDC is reporting the same ~70k count.

CDC ALSO provides Provisional Data, which lags standard daily count BY 2 WEEKS.
moron alert....I just got those figures today.
I posted the link....try reading it.

Moron how about reading your damn links? Those are PROVISIONAL numbers, which LAG daily count by 1-2 weeks.

Death counts are delayed and may differ from other published sources

Here is the official number again, from CDC, from today:

updated on May 4, 2020 - TOTAL DEATHS 67,456
MORON!!! Try explaining how the MSM got to over 70,000 last week when even your bullshit count is only 67,456 on May 4, 2020?
Here's a clue.....THEY'RE FUCKING LYING!!!

They've been fudging the numbers all along, DICKHEAD.

My chart comes from the CDC and isn't a prediction....it is the stats from deaths that have been officially recorded.......yours doesn't make that stipulation....so it is a prediction rather than an official record.

But don't worry....I'm sure if you wait......maybe you'll get your body-count eventually.....but it will never be over a million like you were hoping for. Just be patient and hope the final tally is a big number, you degenerate.

Stop. Seriously, just stop, go take some sedatives, pay attention, and stop doubling down on bullshit.

You said that CDC is reporting currently only 38K deaths. That's false. CDC own website from this am shows that the death toll is 67,456.

38K number
you used comes from Provisional data that is not current, it shows data snapshot from 1-2 weeks ago.

Here is MSNBC reporting on updated numbers at 5pm TODAY:

n_mtpd_clip_a1_200504_1920x1080.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

I don't know what "70k last week!" number you are talking about, neither probably do you, but clearly you were posting bs. Time to own up to it.
Actually the website is admitting that nearly half of the reported deaths haven't been issued a death certificate, which explains the discrepancy. The CDC isn't waiting for verification. They're just taking the medical staff's word for it without waiting for a coroner's report......which is to me tantamount to fear mongering. A tiny bit of false reporting and Democrats shut down every business in their states. They're doing more damage than COVID-19.

The numbers are consistent. 1-2 weeks ago we had about 30-40k deaths that the Provisional data shows.

If you wanted to prove that the reported numbers incorrect then you'll have to go find something else to hang your hat on. This is simply not it.

I've linked you the reported numbers

68k is a projection

No it is not.

Yes it is

Otherwise again they'd put it in the table

No it would not be in the Provisional data set, as it is explicitly explained to be lagging other data by 1-2 weeks.

1-2 weeks ago we DID have about 38k deaths.

What don't you understand about this simple relationship?

You have got to be the slowest mother fucker

That's weird considering I have to drag you by the neck to understand simple facts...and there is still no indication that you have just yet.

You don't even speak english....lol

Projection and provisional aren't the same thing....

I never said they are same, you just can't help yourself to not post complete bullshit

Provisional data IS NOT UP TO DATE, by 1-2 weeks.

Official death count IS NOT a projection.

Provisional data is consistent with the official CDC death count as of about 1-2 weeks ago.

These are the facts and you are too stupid to deal with them in some sort of sane way.

Last edited:
The CDC is currently reporting that only a total of 38,576 deaths were the result of COVID-19 exposure......but for some reason the hostile Democrat Controlled Press has been reporting over 70,000. What gives?

ONE MORE TIME:

Moron how about reading your damn links? Those are PROVISIONAL numbers, which LAG daily count by 1-2 weeks.

MORON!!! Try explaining how the MSM got to over 70,000 last week when even your bullshit count is only 67,456 on May 4, 2020?

My chart comes from the CDC and isn't a prediction....it is the stats from deaths that have been officially recorded.......yours doesn't make that stipulation....so it is a prediction rather than an official record.

But don't worry....I'm sure if you wait......maybe you'll get your body-count eventually.....but it will never be over a million like you were hoping for. Just be patient and hope the final tally is a big number, you degenerate.

Stop. Seriously, just stop, go take some sedatives, pay attention, and stop doubling down on bullshit.

You said that CDC is reporting currently only 38K deaths. That's false. CDC own website from this am shows that the death toll is 67,456.

38K number
you used comes from Provisional data that is not current, it shows data snapshot from 1-2 weeks ago.

I don't know what "70k last week!" number you are talking about, neither probably do you, but clearly you were posting bs. Time to own up to it.
Actually the website is admitting that nearly half of the reported deaths haven't been issued a death certificate, which explains the discrepancy. The CDC isn't waiting for verification. They're just taking the medical staff's word for it without waiting for a coroner's report......which is to me tantamount to fear mongering. A tiny bit of false reporting and Democrats shut down every business in their states. They're doing more damage than COVID-19.

The numbers are consistent. 1-2 weeks ago we had about 30-40k deaths that the Provisional data shows.

If you wanted to prove that the reported numbers incorrect then you'll have to go find something else to hang your hat on. This is simply not it.

68k is a projection

No it is not.

Yes it is

No it would not be in the Provisional data set, as it is explicitly explained to be lagging other data by 1-2 weeks.

That's weird considering I have to drag you by the neck to understand simple facts...and there is still no indication that you have just yet.

I never said they are same, you just can't help yourself to not post complete bullshit

Provisional data is consistent with the official CDC death count as of about 1-2 weeks ago.

These are the facts and you are too stupid to deal with them in some sort of sane way.

....death count data lagging behind two weeks and official real time death count are mutually exclusive

you fucking imbecile

ONE MORE TIME:

38K number

68k is a projection

No it is not.

Yes it is

....death count data lagging behind two weeks and official real time death count are mutually exclusive

you fucking imbecile
The same bullshit happens 24/7 on Stock Values.

ONE MORE TIME:

38K number

68k is a projection

No it is not.

Yes it is

you fucking imbecile

They certainly are not mutually exclusive, CDC tells you as much. But hey, you house of cards falls apart if you admit the obvious, so you post your bs.

ONE MORE TIME:

38K number

68k is a projection

No it is not.

Yes it is

you fucking imbecile

They certainly are not mutually exclusive, CDC tells you as much. But hey, you house of cards falls apart if you admit the obvious, so you post your bs.
Boy....I can really smell the irony in that statement.

Last edited:

ONE MORE TIME:

THAT ISN'T THE DEATHS YOU DUMBASS

THAT IS A PROJECTION

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES

THE DATA LAGS WHICH MEANS IF YOU TRY TO EXTRAPOLATE YOU'RE PROJECTING.

No, they are not "projections", they are officially reported death counts from all the states compiled by CDC. Doubling down on bullshit to save face when being presented with facts is no way to go through life.

You want to see projections from CDC? No problem:

National-Forecast-2020-04-27-1280px.jpg

THEY ADD THE DEATHS UP FOR YOU IN THE TABLE

THAT'S ALL THERE IS

ANYTHING ELSE, A PROJECTION

IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE "FORECAST" YOU DUMB FUCK. lol

SAME THIGN WITH ANY NUMBER THAT DOESN'T MATCH UP WITH THE OFFICIAL RECORD OF DEATHS. THERE IS ONLY ONE NUMBER

You are a shameless fucking liar, a total idiot, or some potent mix of the two.

Cases in the U.S.

TOTAL DEATHS 67,456 (as of May 4th)

Cases & Deaths by State
This map shows COVID-19 cases and deaths reported by U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and other U.S.-affiliated jurisdictions. Each jurisdiction's health department reports how much the virus has spread in their community.

Details about data:

There ZERO, words like "projection" from CDC re. these numbers.
I have my suspicions about the CDC.

Nobody cares about your politico conspiracy theories.

You have better numbers than what the states are reporting as compiled by CDC? post them.
Sorry, but that wasn't politico.
And I posted the numbers in my OP.
Apparently we have conflicts on reporting coming from the CDC. My link was as of 4 May.

As I keep trying to explain, the two data sets are not in conflict.

One is the current death count, the other set lags current numbers by 1-2 weeks.

The current death count is ~68k, but two weeks ago it was only ~30k, which is consistent with 38K from the lagging data set.
Sorry, not buying it.
Especially since most of the reporting is coming from the same Democrat controlled cities.
Why is it has so many more deaths in NYC than Los Angeles?
Could it because their dickhead governor told them to keep using the subway.....so more people would catch the shit....then put COVID-19 positive patients in rest homes with senior citizens..?

Far as I can tell....the only reason someone would do something like that is to kill more people.

Wanna know why they're releasing convicts into the street?
Probably for two reasons....so they could commit crimes and hopefully get thrown back in prison with a case of the Wuhan Flu to infect all of the other prisoners.

That to me is murder.

ONE MORE TIME:

THAT IS A PROJECTION

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES

No, they are not "projections", they are officially reported death counts from all the states compiled by CDC. Doubling down on bullshit to save face when being presented with facts is no way to go through life.

THAT'S ALL THERE IS

SAME THIGN WITH ANY NUMBER THAT DOESN'T MATCH UP WITH THE OFFICIAL RECORD OF DEATHS. THERE IS ONLY ONE NUMBER

Cases in the U.S.

Cases & Deaths by State
This map shows COVID-19 cases and deaths reported by U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and other U.S.-affiliated jurisdictions. Each jurisdiction's health department reports how much the virus has spread in their community.

Details about data:

You have better numbers than what the states are reporting as compiled by CDC? post them.
Apparently we have conflicts on reporting coming from the CDC. My link was as of 4 May.

One is the current death count, the other set lags current numbers by 1-2 weeks.

The current death count is ~68k, but two weeks ago it was only ~30k, which is consistent with 38K from the lagging data set.
Sorry, not buying it.
Especially since most of the reporting is coming from the same Democrat controlled cities.
Could it because their dickhead governor told them to keep using the subway.....so more people would catch the shit....then put COVID-19 positive patients in rest homes with senior citizens..?

Far as I can tell....the only reason someone would do something like that is to kill more people.

Probably for two reasons....so they could commit crimes and hopefully get thrown back in prison with a case of the Wuhan Flu to infect all of the other prisoners.

That to me is murder.

Your questions are runaway tangents that have nothing to do with provisional vs official death counts.

ONE MORE TIME:

THAT IS A PROJECTION

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES

THAT'S ALL THERE IS

Cases in the U.S.

Cases & Deaths by State

Details about data:

Sorry, not buying it.

That to me is murder.

Your questions are runaway tangents that have nothing to do with provisional vs official death counts.
Official is what they know they can prove. That number should be lower because it is confirmed. Provisional should be higher.....not the other way around.....so you have it ass-backwards.

ONE MORE TIME:

THAT IS A PROJECTION

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES

THAT'S ALL THERE IS

Cases in the U.S.

Cases & Deaths by State

Details about data:

Sorry, not buying it.

That to me is murder.

Official is what they know they can prove. That number should be lower because it is confirmed. Provisional should be higher.....not the other way around.....so you have it ass-backwards.

Provisional data (based on death certificates) lag daily state deaths reporting by 1-2 weeks.

Two weeks ago we were only at 30k deaths reported, so how the hell would provisional data show as many deaths as more current reporting???

You make zero sense.

Oh wow what a surprise something that is in the same family as the common cold isn't very deadly, shocking

who could have guessed this?

beyond our media in January?

I expect an apology to myself and everyone else who was correct on this issue. I don't want to hear any quibbling about how quarantining healthy people saved us all. We don't all live in the cess pool that is NY.

Just accept you're excitable little fuckwits and bow down to my level headed political analysis.
I expect flu and Pneumonia deaths for 2020 to decline compared to 2019 as patients who would have died anyway where credited with the chinese disease instead

Oh wow what a surprise something that is in the same family as the common cold isn't very deadly, shocking

I expect an apology to myself and everyone else who was correct on this issue. I don't want to hear any quibbling about how quarantining healthy people saved us all. We don't all live in the cess pool that is NY.

Just accept you're excitable little fuckwits and bow down to my level headed political analysis.

Great, now ever-trumpers can't even be bothered to read.

From the CDC...

NOTE: Number of deaths reported in this table are the total number of deaths received and coded as of the date of analysis and do not represent all deaths that occurred in that period. The United States population, based on 2018 postcensal estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau, is 327,167,434.
*Data during this period are incomplete because of the lag in time between when the death occurred and when the death certificate is completed, submitted to NCHS and processed for reporting purposes. This delay can range from 1 week to 8 weeks or more, depending on the jurisdiction, age, and cause of death.
1Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, coded to ICD–10 code U07.1

I expect flu and Pneumonia deaths for 2020 to decline compared to 2019 as patients who would have died anyway where credited with the chinese disease instead

Did you not notice that one of the categories is for deaths with pneumonia and COVID-19?

Did you not notice that one of the categories is for deaths with pneumonia and COVID-19?
Well I guess if the medicos list many causes together they can never be entirely wrong

I think the flu and the chinese disease are so similar they are competing with each other for victims

ONE MORE TIME:

THAT IS A PROJECTION

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES

THAT'S ALL THERE IS

Cases in the U.S.

Cases & Deaths by State

Details about data:

Sorry, not buying it.

That to me is murder.

The official death count is provisional.....

ONE MORE TIME:

38K number

68k is a projection

No it is not.

Yes it is

you fucking imbecile

Data lags or it doesn't

Forum List

Back