CDC investigating cases of heart inflammation in teens, young adults who got two-shot COVID vaccine

After all, they are a wholly owned subsidiary of Big Pharma.
What does that even mean?
Take a guess.

If you haven’t heard this stated by experts, you need new news sources.
I read it in The NY Times this morning.

My guess is that you think the people at the CDC are paid by pharma. Which is stupid if that’s the case.
Jesus...did I state that?
You didn’t. I took a guess like you told me too.

That’s exactly why I asked.

Asshole.

Take
Take a guess.

If you haven’t heard this stated by experts, you need new news sources.
I read it in The NY Times this morning.

My guess is that you think the people at the CDC are paid by pharma. Which is stupid if that’s the case.
Jesus...did I state that?
You didn’t. I took a guess like you told me too.

That’s exactly why I asked.

Asshole.
No. You’re the asshole. Asshole. You put words in my mouth based on nothing and then call me an asshole. Nonsensical no?

Certainly you’ve heard of Robert Kennedy Jr. right? Look him up. Now if you’re going to call him a loon, we’re done forever.
Robert Kennedy Jr: CDC is a privately owned vaccine company

Now if you’re going to call him a loon, we’re done forever.
He’s a loon.
No. You’re the asshole. Asshole. You put words in my mouth based on nothing and then call me an asshole
I asked for clarification on a vague statement. You said take a guess. I took a guess. You got upset. I didn’t want to guess, I wanted you to tell me so I WOULDNT HAVE TO GUESS.

That’s called being an asshole.

Now if you’re going to call him a loon, we’re done forever.
He’s a loon.
No. You’re the asshole. Asshole. You put words in my mouth based on nothing and then call me an asshole
I asked for clarification on a vague statement. You said take a guess. I took a guess. You got upset.

That’s called being an asshole.
I’m not upset. I never get upset here. I just educate.

There will be much more investigating. Its a brand new technology that is still in its experimental phase.
This is to be expected.

There will be much more investigating. Its a brand new technology that is still in its experimental phase.
This is to be expected.
It’s as if they used the human race as a guinea pig. Using experimental technology untested with no long term studies, while tremendously enriching themselves. No doubt the two criminal families in DC will benefit handsomely from huge political donations from big pharma.

I’m betting lil’ fuck Fauci is the newest billionaire.

CDC people are greedy crooks doing the bidding of their puppet masters instead of what is right or will save lives.....they will continue to lie AS THEY HAVE BEEN DOING pushing this vaccine that offers almost no benefit to kids and plenty of risk to them.

wow. How do you get away with this. WhAT parent is going to volunteer their child for this idiocy??

Forum List

Back