CDC identifies potential side effects in Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine

So, the CDC is following its own guidelines and doing what it is supposed to do.

That is good news I suppose.

Though it is a conundrum for folks like you. For 2 years plus we have been told we cannot trust the CDC by folks like you. If they come out and says "yep, it is doing this", you cannot trust them when they say it without being a total hypocrite.

You've heard of the phrase "close the barn door when the horses are gone"?

The CDC is that. Totally discredited and a complete joke.

You've heard of the phrase "close the barn door when the horses are gone"?

The CDC is that. Totally discredited and a complete joke.

Great, if they come out and say the vaccines are causing heart issues I fully expect you to call them liars for saying so.

Great, if they come out and say the vaccines are causing heart issues I fully expect you to call them liars for saying so.

As I said. They would be correct when that happens, but correct so late and with such miserable motives that too many died for their corruption.

Like this:

Biden finally went to the border, which was the right thing to do, but so late and under such suspicious circumstances that it doesn't matter.

As I said. They would be correct when that happens, but correct so late and with such miserable motives that too many died for their corruption.

Like this:

Biden finally went to the border, which was the right thing to do, but so late and under such suspicious circumstances that it doesn't matter.

So, the CDC can be trusted?

I am so confused. I wish you would make up your mind.

Oh deary deary me​

Naughty little Pharma people
print-icon

print-icon

COVID Vaccines Are "Obviously Dangerous" And Should Be Halted Immediately, Say Senior Swedish Doctors​

SATURDAY, JAN 14, 2023 - 01:10 PM
Authored by Dr. Johan Eddebo via The Daily Sceptic,,
There follows a public statement by a group of five senior Swedish doctors who, in collaboration with Dr. Johan Eddebo, a researcher in digitalisation and human rights, are raising the alert about the Covid vaccines, which they describe as “obviously dangerous”. They say there should be an “immediate halt” to the mass vaccination pending “thorough investigations” of the true incidence and severity of adverse effects.

Now they are concerned? They have failed to protect the American people.

"Following the availability and use of the updated (bivalent) COVID-19 vaccines, CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), a near real-time surveillance system, met the statistical criteria to prompt additional investigation into whether there was a safety concern for ischemic stroke in people ages 65 and older who received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent," the agency wrote in a press release.
It further noted that the "preliminary signal" that prompted the investigation of the Pfizer vaccine has not been identified in the Moderna vaccine.

What was that all the PRO-VAXXERS were saying about how safe the vaxxers are and how we NON-VAXXERS are the problem ???

:oops8:

Repeat after me vaxx lovers......... "I Be Strokin'....That's What I Be Doin"

you'll be in good company out on that limb Cougar....~S~
It causes strokes which is mainly a clot or blockage. So, why not clots in other parts of the body? And, the CDC says the Phizer shot is causing clots. Why are young healthy kids and adults dying of clots and heart attacks that normally would not? YEt, they say keep taking them!

I'm so pleased my husband and I refused the poison for us and our children.

That'd be tough waking up everyday wondering if you're going to stroke out from the clot shot

Although rare, VITT is a new phenomenon with devastating effects for otherwise healthy young adults and requires a thorough risk–benefit analysis. The findings of our study indicate that VITT may be more frequent than has been found in previous studies in which the safety of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine has been investigated.

~S~

It's not a vaccine.

End of discussion

If you accept the risk of stroke to get the vax, that is on you. I just want full disclosure from PHARMA and those who profit.

Supressing information about known side effects should be criminally punished.

Forum List

Back