CDC identifies potential side effects in Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Now they are concerned? They have failed to protect the American people.

"Following the availability and use of the updated (bivalent) COVID-19 vaccines, CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), a near real-time surveillance system, met the statistical criteria to prompt additional investigation into whether there was a safety concern for ischemic stroke in people ages 65 and older who received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent," the agency wrote in a press release.

It further noted that the "preliminary signal" that prompted the investigation of the Pfizer vaccine has not been identified in the Moderna vaccine.

Now they are concerned? They have failed to protect the American people.

"Following the availability and use of the updated (bivalent) COVID-19 vaccines, CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), a near real-time surveillance system, met the statistical criteria to prompt additional investigation into whether there was a safety concern for ischemic stroke in people ages 65 and older who received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent," the agency wrote in a press release.
It further noted that the "preliminary signal" that prompted the investigation of the Pfizer vaccine has not been identified in the Moderna vaccine.

It says they won't make any changes even though it causes strokes. I'm going to go out on a limb that it also causes blood clots in other parts of the body. Several young teens and people in their 20's, 30's and 40's are dying from blood clots and stokes and heart attacks. Maybe Lisa Marie Presley as well.

In other news German officials warn of tossing humans into ovens....

My girlfriend is a nurse... she caught covid real bad and she stayed at my house while she was recovering... I took care of her 24-7 and fully expected to get covid too but I never did... I had a work crew in my home and they all came down with covid... I never did...
I believe some people have a built in resistance to covid... one day I hope we learn the full story....

CDC is media dairy farming. They separate Moderna from Pfizer while withholding from the prisoners what the signal was that stirred them into action.

I believe that if it can be proven in court that they lied then the protection from lawsuits no longer applies.
I'd have to refer your question to my son as he is the legal brains in our family. Off the top of my head I would say that misleading(lying) folks into a situation that could/did prove harmful to their health or cause death to an individual would be classified legally as "Malicious Assault". My field of study is sociology not law, so I am NOT saying this is a correct answer on my part but just an assumption.

It says they won't make any changes even though it causes strokes. I'm going to go out on a limb that it also causes blood clots in other parts of the body. Several young teens and people in their 20's, 30's and 40's are dying from blood clots and stokes and heart attacks. Maybe Lisa Marie Presley as well.

Of course. Ischemic events = heart attacks.

Looking forward to the naysayers chiming in here.

ajjzjajzjajzjjzkzkzz.jpg

I hope to hear from Muhammed and Golfing Gator the vaccine shills.

And Penelope Hey Penny if you stroke out, should you bypass the hospitals? Die at home?

So, the CDC is following its own guidelines and doing what it is supposed to do.

That is good news I suppose.

Though it is a conundrum for folks like you. For 2 years plus we have been told we cannot trust the CDC by folks like you. If they come out and says "yep, it is doing this", you cannot trust them when they say it without being a total hypocrite.

Forum List

Back